Page 109 of 162 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    This is what I got. Is it getting close to yours?

Don't mind my messy icons on there new to theming, so its not organized yet!
    It looks like you don't have the "MyLocation" app installed.

add this repo to cydia:

http://curry.hitart.com/

then search for:

MyLocation (GPS)

and install it. then open it up and turn on "sig. change" then close it.

do you know how to move icons? just keep your finger on them until they wiggle, then you cam move most of them to another page to be able to see whats going on.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-19-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    It looks like you don't have the "MyLocation" app installed.

add this repo to cydia:

http://curry.hitart.com/

then search for:

MyLocation (GPS)

and install it. then open it up and turn on "sig. change" then close it.

do you know how to move icons? just keep your finger on them until they wiggle, then you cam move most of them to another page to be able to see whats going on.
    How do I add that website to cydia?
    Also, How can I remove the dock background that apple puts on there?

How do I add that website to cydia?
    Also, How can I remove the dock background that apple puts on there?
    1. Open Cydia
    2. Press on the "Manage" tab at the bottom
    3. Press on the "edit" tab on the top right
    4. Press on the "add" tab on the top left
    5. The "http://" is already there for you just type in - curry.hitart.com/
    6. Press the "add source" button

Cydia will now load the files, then you can search.

Ok so I did the steps you told me to do. And I get this error code in red when installing it here's what it says:
    Do you know whats wrong??

Ok so I got the app installed so you can forget my last post. I Tryed to open the app up. But it won't open up do you know why it does this??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1340088071.588346.jpg  
    Last edited by DolphinxManiax23; 06-19-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Ok so I did the steps you told me to do. And I get this error code in red when installing it here's what it says:
    Do you know whats wrong??

Ok so I got the app installed so you can forget my last post. I Tryed to open the app up. But it won't open up do you know why it does this??
    Yes, it is a permission isue with the folder that it is using to store your location.

I am guessing that you have ifile

1. Open ifile
    2. go to /var/mobile/
    3. press the arrow to the far right side of "Documents" to edit the correct attributes
    4. set "apply heirarchically" to "on"
    5. Under ownership, set "Owner" and "Group" to "mobile"
    6. Under "Access Permissions", set "User", "Group" & "World" to "Read, Write, Execute"
    7. Reboot
    8. open the "MyLocation" app up again and set "sig. change" to on

If you don't have "ifile", you can search for it on Cydia.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-19-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Ok I installed ifile..I went to var, mobile but I don't see no arrow to go to left tell I see documents? I see on that page after mobile..."applications, library, and i think media" and the only arrow I see is next to them but I Tryed using those to go to left but it's a delete buttons?

Ok I installed ifile..I went to var, mobile but I don't see no arrow to go to left tell I see documents? I see on that page after mobile..."applications, library, and i think media" and the only arrow I see is next to them but I Tryed using those to go to left but it's a delete buttons?
    If you hit the blue arrow button to the right of 'Documents', it should take you to the 'File Attributes' page. This is where you would make the changes King is stating in his post above.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -photo1.png  
    Last edited by will822; 06-19-2012 at 10:14 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-19-2012)

Ok that's why why is it "documnts" don't show up in that section? I only have this "applications, library, media" do you know why documents aent showin there?

This is what I have:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1340125979.620427.jpg  
    Last edited by DolphinxManiax23; 06-19-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Ok that's why why is it "documnts" don't show up in that section? I only have this "applications, library, media" do you know why documents aent showin there?

This is what I have:
    Not sure why it's not there but you can create a folder an assign it the correct permissions. From that screen, select Edit, then the + sign at the bottom and create the Documents folder and set the Ownership and Access Permissions settings.

Ok...I have followed the steps and everything's all set but weather still not showing up? And I opened the app up and turned on "sig, change"?

Never mind it just showed up! So now afte I get all this..how can I get rid of the apple dock background?
    Also how can I get my icons next to the calendar? Has showne in theme mine won't stay there? Also how can I get there background and icons I show up that they have in there files?
    Thanks for help everyone!!!
    Last edited by DolphinxManiax23; 06-19-2012 at 01:17 PM.

Ok...I have followed the steps and everything's all set but weather still not showing up? And I opened the app up and turned on "sig, change"?
    After you turned on sig change, go into the Documents folder. Is there a file called myLocation.txt? If so, open that file and check to make sure there are Lat and Long coordinates in there.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-19-2012)

Ok got ye weather to show up now. But ye tempature wrong? It's 90's and says its 30 degrees?

Ok got ye weather to show up now. But ye tempature wrong? It's 90's and says its 30 degrees?
    In the setup folder, open config.js and change the "c" for var tempunit to "f". It is most likely displaying Celsius instead of Fahrenheit.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-19-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ew4rty's Avatar
    Thanks

Right people help needed been long time jailbreaker and uniaw lover but for some reason when updated to 5.1.1 iphone 4s the standard uniaw5.0 wont work no clock mods or anything just the normal winterboard version its in winterboard checked at top over all other themes tried with diff themes and bottom of the list still nothing what have i missed anyone help

Quote Originally Posted by ewart475 View Post
    Right people help needed been long time jailbreaker and uniaw lover but for some reason when updated to 5.1.1 iphone 4s the standard uniaw5.0 wont work no clock mods or anything just the normal winterboard version its in winterboard checked at top over all other themes tried with diff themes and bottom of the list still nothing what have i missed anyone help
    @will822 - thanks for jumping in and helping my man Dolph

Have you downloaded the latest version of UniAW from the first page of this thread? If you haven't, do it now, if you have then you will need to run the MyLocation app as it has been explained to Dolph over the previous page or 2.

Follow the instructions on my post #2163. when you open MyLocation, if it closes right away, go to post #2165 and follow those directions.

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Never mind it just showed up! So now after I get all this..how can I get rid of the apple dock background?
    Also how can I get my icons next to the calendar? Has showne in theme mine won't stay there? Also how can I get there background and icons I show up that they have in there files?
    Thanks for help everyone!!!
    Icons:

Download this folder and inside will be all the folders and icons that I have in this glyph style. These were originally done for iOS4, so there may need to be some name changing to make some of them work. Also, some of them have been "pincrushed", so you wont be able to view them until you install them.

Bundles_.zip

To position the icons where you want them, you need to use either "gridlock" or "iconoclasm" or both together if you want.

Iconoclasm lets you create custom layouts that allow you to only place icons where you specify. the only downside of this is the layout applies to every page of your springboard.

gridlock lets you place as many icons and where you want them on any page. i sometimes use both together or at the least, i use gridlock.

Post another screen shot so I can see where you are at.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-19-2012 at 08:17 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

will822 (06-20-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Although I recommend iconoclasm as a great tweak.

Ian uses 5 column springboard to get the icons in the right place.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-20-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ew4rty's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes downloaded the newest version from first post at work at the moment so when I finish I'll start a fresh see what happens thanks for reply will keep you posted

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    @will822 - thanks for jumping in and helping my man Dolph
    No problem King. I was once there too and appreciated all the help I received from users on this forum. Learned a lot on modmyi. Just trying to pay it forward.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-20-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    New versions of the ULTIMATE edition available now!!

In Case You Missed It!!!

June, 10 2012
    -Removed unused forecast code.
    -Added replacement files for forecast rotation.
    -Changed forecast hi and low display to hi/lo instead of lo/hi.
    -New overlay plus added a dark version as alternative.

June, 11 2012
    -New location.js code*

CMC_GPS_THE_ULTIMATE_LS

DL LINK CMC_GPS_THE_ULTIMATE_LS
    http://bit.ly/MLvlCN

June, 10 2012
    -Changed forecast hi and low display to hi/lo instead of lo/hi.
    -Removed alternate SlideShow folder (now standard slideshow is cars).
    -New overlay plus added a dark version as alternative.

June, 11 2012
    -New location.js code*

->Optional link<-
    -Higher res panoramic and rotating weather images. (98+MB)
    -Rename original Panoramic and Rotating folders. Put unzipped contents in its place. Images/...

http://bit.ly/LgOJlb

Paypal donate
    [email protected]

Is For The JailBreak community!!

Hit thanks if you like!
    How do you add the sun?

Quote Originally Posted by briscr19 View Post
    How do you add the sun?
    Go into the "Css" folder and open up "ChevyStyles.css".

look for #sun and just underneath it, you will see this line:

display: none;

change it to:

display: ;

do the same for #moon also. You can do it for #sunray & #moonray if you want those too.

Save it, respring and Enjoy!

@dolphin & @ewart

how are you guys making out?
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-20-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Page 109 of 162 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 159 ... LastLast