+ Reply
Page 107 of 162 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by cutigers65 I can't seem to find this in the thread anywhere but I want a link to just the status bar seen in the photos on the
...
  1. #2121
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    2,670
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cutigers65 View Post
    I can't seem to find this in the thread anywhere but I want a link to just the status bar seen in the photos on the first page. The blue battery and vertical signal bars. Can anyone tell me how to get that? And I also can't get all the stock apps to theme. Only the messages, phone, calendar, and mail. Any ideas?
    Those are all the icons themed. Think of this as an addon rather than a complete theme.

    Status bar icons are from the paid theme 'Existenz' by Bluemetal.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-17-2012)

  3. #2122
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,050
    Thanks
    40,160
    Thanked 16,839 Times in 6,153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    This is picture of my winterboard selected themes. See how the 2nd one down is for that theme that is posted on this thread? But it won't show up on my springboard notthing will? Any ideas?
    OK, use this link below, it is from the first page of this thread:

    "GET ALL 4 GPS ENABLED LOCK SCREENS (all 4 are pictured below) HERE"

    Then inside you will see 4 different .theme folders. place the UniAW5.0_GPS_all_in_one_LS.theme in winterboard. You must have the MyLocation app installed for these to be able to retrieve your weather info. search cydia for MyLocation and install the MyLocation (GPS). once MyLocation is installed, open it and turn "sig. change" to on, then close it and enable your them in winterboard.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-17-2012)

  5. #2123
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    OK, use this link below, it is from the first page of this thread:

    "GET ALL 4 GPS ENABLED LOCK SCREENS (all 4 are pictured below) HERE"

    Then inside you will see 4 different .theme folders. place the UniAW5.0_GPS_all_in_one_LS.theme in winterboard. You must have the MyLocation app installed for these to be able to retrieve your weather info. search cydia for MyLocation and install the MyLocation (GPS). once MyLocation is installed, open it and turn "sig. change" to on, then close it and enable your them in winterboard.
    Thank you for your help! Much appciated! I will let you know if it works.

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    OK, use this link below, it is from the first page of this thread:

    "GET ALL 4 GPS ENABLED LOCK SCREENS (all 4 are pictured below) HERE"

    Then inside you will see 4 different .theme folders. place the UniAW5.0_GPS_all_in_one_LS.theme in winterboard. You must have the MyLocation app installed for these to be able to retrieve your weather info. search cydia for MyLocation and install the MyLocation (GPS). once MyLocation is installed, open it and turn "sig. change" to on, then close it and enable your them in winterboard.
    One more quick question. I noticed there was different color clock hands how do we get to choose them?
    Also, do they go into "Library, Themes" for winterboard or is there different spot to put them in?
    Last edited by DolphinxManiax23; 06-16-2012 at 09:47 PM.

  6. #2124
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,050
    Thanks
    40,160
    Thanked 16,839 Times in 6,153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    One more quick question. I noticed there was different color clock hands how do we get to choose them?Also, do they go into "Library, Themes" for winterboard or is there different spot to put them in?
    Yes they go into winterboard, library/themes folder. Only turn one of them on at a time.

    The clock hands are images. You would have to either find them posted somewhere, or mod them yourself with photoshop. I can't help you with photoshop, it's not my thing.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-17-2012)

  8. #2125
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes they go into winterboard, library/themes folder. Only turn one of them on at a time.

    The clock hands are images. You would have to either find them posted somewhere, or mod them yourself with photoshop. I can't help you with photoshop, it's not my thing.
    Thanks for your help again! I got it to show up on lockscreen. Is there one for Home screen also? Or is this just a Lockscreen one?

    And I tryed searching in Cydia for MyLocations (GPS) and without GPS theres no search found?
    Last edited by DolphinxManiax23; 06-17-2012 at 12:24 AM.

  9. #2126
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,050
    Thanks
    40,160
    Thanked 16,839 Times in 6,153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Thanks for your help again! I got it to show up on lockscreen. Is there one for Home screen also? Or is this just a Lockscreen one?
    There are a couple of options:

    1. Install PerPageHTML or PerPageHTML+ (both found in Cydia, one is free - DO NOT use a cracked version) then you can install the PPHTML version on any or every page that you want.

    2. Install another copy of what you already put in winterboard, with a different name. In the main folder go in and change the LockBackground.HTML file to Wallpaper.HTML, activate in winterboard and respring. This will put it on every page of your springboard.

    I recommend using solution #1, but that's just my preference, as you probably don't want it on all your springboard pages.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-17-2012)

  11. #2127
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Ok I noticed I have perpagehtml already installed. So do I just put that theme folder in there section for widgets then?

  12. #2128
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,050
    Thanks
    40,160
    Thanked 16,839 Times in 6,153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    And I tryed searching in Cydia for MyLocations (GPS) and without GPS theres no search found?
    Add this source: http://curry.hitart.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Ok I noticed I have perpagehtml already installed. So do I just put that theme folder in there section for widgets then?
    Yes, it goes here:

    /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-17-2012 at 12:45 AM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-17-2012)

  14. #2129
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Add this source: http://curry.hitart.com/



    Yes, it goes here:

    /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML
    Thanks, I added the folder to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML
    But notthins showing on my home screen? I tryed shutting down my phone to. Any ideas?

  15. #2130
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,050
    Thanks
    40,160
    Thanked 16,839 Times in 6,153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Thanks, I added the folder to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML
    But notthins showing on my home screen? I tryed shutting down my phone to. Any ideas?
    you need to open PerPageHTML and "select page" for the page that you want to add the widget to. Then hit "add widget" and pick your wdget. when you close PPHTML, your phone should respring. If it doesn't, then manually respring it.

    Enjoy!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-17-2012)

  17. #2131
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Thanks! I Tryed opening one and didn't do anything? I have like bunch on my screen like 0, 1, 2, 3 etc? I went to try to open on my home screen and notthing happened? Also, do I need to install pphtml in cydia?

  18. #2132
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,050
    Thanks
    40,160
    Thanked 16,839 Times in 6,153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Thanks! I Tryed opening one and didn't do anything? I have like bunch on my screen like 0, 1, 2, 3 etc? I went to try to open on my home screen and notthing happened? Also, do I need to install pphtml in cydia?
    PPHTML is PerPageHTML.

    that sounds like you are using the one that uses spring jumps.

    Download this one:

    UniAW5.5_GPS_PPv1.1.zip
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-17-2012), It's Mi (06-28-2012)

  20. #2133
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Thanks again for all your help! Your the only one who is helping me and in kinda getting it now! It's much appreciated! So when I do this for perpagehtml do I just use the widgets from that folder that I want to use like wallpaper, weather, icons etc? Like an I customizing it myself? Would it be better to buy the Verizon of perpagehtml HTML? I didn't know what's the difference between them!
    Also one more thing, I need to restore my phone again will I still have my payed apps from cydia? When I back it up?

  21. #2134
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,050
    Thanks
    40,160
    Thanked 16,839 Times in 6,153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Thanks again for all your help! Your the only one who is helping me and in kinda getting it now! It's much appreciated! So when I do this for perpagehtml do I just use the widgets from that folder that I want to use like wallpaper, weather, icons etc? Like an I customizing it myself? Would it be better to buy the Verizon of perpagehtml HTML? I didn't know what's the difference between them!
    Also one more thing, I need to restore my phone again will I still have my payed apps from cydia? When I back it up?
    PerPageHTML works similar to winterboard, except that it will only apply to widgets that are installed, clocks, weather and things like that.

    Winterboard is used for all icon changes, UI changes, sounds and most all customization.

    The plus version allows you to use "interactive" widgets instead of only static widgets.

    Yes, you will retain your paid apps through cydia, just make sure you use the same email address that you set up with.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-17-2012)

  23. #2135
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,894
    Thanks
    7,494
    Thanked 18,938 Times in 3,859 Posts

    @ King_O_Hill,
    Hey bud, thanks for helping out here M8, sorry I got zero time at the moment, flying home from Hong Kong again tomorrow morning, don't know where I'm going next, my company should tell me in about a week.

    @ DolphinxManiax23,
    Welcome to MMi, don't forget that if you get help from someone on the thread to press their "Thanks" button at the end of each of their posts
    Good luck with the UniAW

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (06-28-2012), King_O_Hill (06-17-2012)

  25. #2136
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,050
    Thanks
    40,160
    Thanked 16,839 Times in 6,153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    @ King_O_Hill,
    Hey bud, thanks for helping out here M8, sorry I got zero time at the moment, flying home from Hong Kong again tomorrow morning, don't know where I'm going next, my company should tell me in about a week.

    @ DolphinxManiax23,
    Welcome to MMi, don't forget that if you get help from someone on the thread to press their "Thanks" button at the end of each of their posts
    Good luck with the UniAW
    It's no problem, I am glad that you didn't mind that I temporarily took over your thread!

    Have a nice flight!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-18-2012 at 12:15 AM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-18-2012)

  27. #2137
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Thanks ian and everybody here,really love this black Flipcock and it's look cool with scrolling banner.. Thanks again guys..

    Last edited by sigit; 06-18-2012 at 02:18 AM.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-18-2012), It's Mi (06-28-2012)

  29. #2138
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,894
    Thanks
    7,494
    Thanked 18,938 Times in 3,859 Posts

    Lookin good sigit, I just updated to 5.1.1 from 5.0.1 and of coarse jailbreak again with Absinthe, wow, quickest and easiest JB ever, got everything re-installed from Cydia in record time, also installed the updated version of the MyLocation app and everything just worked, absolutely no issues, and to think I was dreading doing it but it turned out to be painless.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-18-2012), sigit (06-18-2012)

  31. #2139
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    PerPageHTML works similar to winterboard, except that it will only apply to widgets that are installed, clocks, weather and things like that.

    Winterboard is used for all icon changes, UI changes, sounds and most all customization.

    The plus version allows you to use "interactive" widgets instead of only static widgets.

    Yes, you will retain your paid apps through cydia, just make sure you use the same email address that you set up with.
    Ok, I have tryed putting the folder in Var/Mobile/Library/ PerpageHTML.

    And, I've selected the page And clicked on "Add widget". Then the middle circle botton and it respiring and it never showed up on home screen? I know what im doing but I wanna know why none the themes wants to show up on home screen?
    Here's a screen show of the PerpageHTMl how I did it.

    UniAW5.0-img_0312.png

  32. #2140
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Hey there Wizards of Mods!

    I've been messing with UniAW and have tweaked it to my liking. One last thing that I'd like to do may or may not be possible.
    While changing properties in the .css file in iFile I can view the widget running in web view and if the phone is rotated the widget does as well as if in landscape view.

    Is there a.way to get SBRotator to cause the widget to rotate on the Springboard?

    Many thanks for your input!!!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts