Page 106 of 162 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96104105106107108 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Look on gps thread, but depends of the widget you use... Perhaps need to adjust the code.
    I just pm'd you... If u could help i'd appreciate!

Updated the links to...

CMC_GPS_THE_ULTIMATE_SB
    CMC_GPS_THE_ULTIMATE_LS
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 06-11-2012 at 05:54 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-11-2012)

this new location isnt working for uniaw5 for http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7...pdblowsbls.png. Any help will be apreaciated

Wouldn't change anything on the ULTIMATE LS or SB ATM. Yahoo is f'n with me! Lol! Links are back to normal!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-11-2012)

Default Tomtom
    Hello

Do anyone know how to change the tomtom icon to match the car icon someone posted in the earlier pages to match the theme?

Thank you

iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yonikkia View Post
    Hello

Do anyone know how to change the tomtom icon to match the car icon someone posted in the earlier pages to match the theme?

Thank you
    +1, I am on IOS5.0.1.
    I changed all icons in app... respring - and nothing changed on my SB.
    original, old icon :-(
    Last edited by erwine; 06-14-2012 at 04:06 AM.

Hi Ian, hi guys,

I am on JB 5.1.1 and installed the All In One version for PerPageHtml+ over Revi+Krs theme but I have a couple of problems.

1) The icons of Camera and Photo are not themed. I followed hints found in this Forum renaming those icons through iFile but nothing changed.
    2) I installed Tin Birdhouse font through BytaFont but, setting up FiveColumns Springboard, the icons are too close and names do overlap.

How can I fix those two problems?

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by cydmm View Post
    Hi Ian, hi guys,

I am on JB 5.1.1 and installed the All In One version for PerPageHtml+ over Revi+Krs theme but I have a couple of problems.

1) The icons of Camera and Photo are not themed. I followed hints found in this Forum renaming those icons through iFile but nothing changed.
    2) I installed Tin Birdhouse font through BytaFont but, setting up FiveColumns Springboard, the icons are too close and names do overlap.

How can I fix those two problems?

Mark
    This really has nothing to do with UniAW...

1) Renaming the icons is the fix for this. Make sure that you are renaming them in theme that is active and that is on top in winterboard.

Camera:
    Folder/Camera.app/Camera@2x~iphone.png

Photo:
    Folder/MobileSlideShow/Photos@2x~iphone.png

2) Change your font, or use Iconoclasm found in cydia to make a custom icon layout.

Hope this helps!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

11. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (06-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Here is the JavaScript file (rotatehands.js) to make the clock second hand tick every second like a normal clock instead of the sweep. Might save a tiny bit of resource! Unzip the attach file and put the "rotatehands.js" file in the "JavaScript" folder of the all-in-one/LS versions replacing the old one.
    Rather I'm looking to make the second hand sweep on page 1 just as the ls does. What is the changed needing to be made?

Sorry if this is posted else where. Searching yeilded no results and the thread is now rather large.

Thanks for the help.

I am new to jailbraking & theming. I have this installed in winterboard. I use Ifile, and I installed it to "Libary, Themes". And I clicked wintertop at top to go back then I clicked on "Respiring" but the theme isent showing up on my springboard. What do i have to do to get this theme to show up on my springboard? I really love this theme and want to use it! My springboard is still normal apple way! Can anyone help me out please?

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    I am new to jailbraking & theming. I have this installed in winterboard. I use Ifile, and I installed it to "Libary, Themes". And I clicked wintertop at top to go back then I clicked on "Respiring" but the theme isent showing up on my springboard. What do i have to do to get this theme to show up on my springboard? I really love this theme and want to use it! My springboard is still normal apple way! Can anyone help me out please?
    You have to be a little more specific and detailed and give us what device you are using, what firmware are you on and which widget are you trying to use?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (06-18-2012)

How do I take screen shots of my iPhone so I can show you that the theme on my phone? I will let you know my information stuff in little while!

Thanks

Press home and sleep button at the same time
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

18. The Following User Says Thank You to celeron For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (06-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    this new location isnt working for uniaw5 for http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7...pdblowsbls.png. Any help will be apreaciated
    How can I get this kind of theme? like it with the weather widget like that!

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You have to be a little more specific and detailed and give us what device you are using, what firmware are you on and which widget are you trying to use?
    I have Iphone 4s. And I jailed brake it to absinthe 2.0.4! And I use firmwire 5.1! Is this what you needed? The theme shows up in my winterboard. i have it selected with checkmark and its not showing my theme? Do i need to customize it myself? If so, how do i custmize it myself? Or does it show up automally? Cuz notthin shows up from theme on my springboard. Am i doing somethin wrong?

I have Iphone 4s. And I jailed brake it to absinthe 2.0.4! And I use firmwire 5.1! Is this what you needed? The theme shows up in my winterboard. i have it selected with checkmark and its not showing my theme? Do i need to customize it myself? If so, how do i custmize it myself? Or does it show up automally? Cuz notthin shows up from theme on my springboard. Am i doing somethin wrong?
    Which widget are you using?

Is it on the top of all other checked theme in winterboard?

If you look in the theme folder that you have checked, there should be an .HTML file in there, what is the name of it, Widget.html or Wallpaper.html or something else

22. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (06-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Which widget are you using?

Is it on the top of all other checked theme in winterboard?

If you look in the theme folder that you have checked, there should be an .HTML file in there, what is the name of it, Widget.html or Wallpaper.html or something else
    I wanted to use this theme they posted! Do I look in the theme folder that I downloaded from on the file from on computer or my phone?
    And yes its at the top of the theme in winterboard. That is the only one I have checked and will besides my lock screen theme also but thats it. Do you need to see screen shot of the winterboard theme?

I wanted to use this theme they posted! Do I look in the theme folder that I downloaded from on the file from on computer or my phone?
    And yes its at the top of the theme in winterboard. That is the only one I have checked and will besides my lock screen theme also but thats it. Do you need to see screen shot of the winterboard theme?
    If you are referring to the posted widgets on the first page, there are a few different types and not all of them work in winterboard.

A screen shot of your winterboard set up might help, or at least the name of it.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-16-2012 at 01:28 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (06-18-2012)

This is picture of my winterboard selected themes. See how the 2nd one down is for that theme that is posted on this thread? But it won't show up on my springboard notthing will? Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339830677.081762.jpg  

I can't seem to find this in the thread anywhere but I want a link to just the status bar seen in the photos on the first page. The blue battery and vertical signal bars. Can anyone tell me how to get that? And I also can't get all the stock apps to theme. Only the messages, phone, calendar, and mail. Any ideas?

Page 106 of 162 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96104105106107108 116 156 ... LastLast