Page 101 of 162 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

No Prob.....SOMEBODY HELP!!!

Can anyone mod this timeless clock face with photoshop so it looks like the second picture? Id pp you a couple bucks for the trouble
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335726497.075271.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335726484.337675.jpg  
    Last edited by johnm431; 04-29-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnm431 View Post
    No Prob.....SOMEBODY HELP!!!

Can anyone mod this timeless clock face with photoshop so it looks like the second picture? Id pp you a couple bucks for the trouble
    you might want to try one of the theme threads. maybe the EPHD or the zui thread.

Hey everyone...minor problem here...
    I'm tyring to design a new wallpaper for my Uniaw. It looks good but no matter what I try, the width of the wallpaper seems to be approximately 10-12 px too narrow on the right side. Has anyone else had this issue and discovered a fix?

Thanks so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wood guy View Post
    Hey everyone...minor problem here...
    I'm tyring to design a new wallpaper for my Uniaw. It looks good but no matter what I try, the width of the wallpaper seems to be approximately 10-12 px too narrow on the right side. Has anyone else had this issue and discovered a fix?

Thanks so much!!!
    i've seen fit issues before, but not having your wallpaper and knowing what widget you are using, makes it hard to tell what the problem might be.

KOH,
    I'm using UniAW5.0. I'm using the GIMP to edit pictures. I've even tried increasing the width of the .png to 500px & 520px to no avail. I'm using two wallpapers as replacements for the day and night pix in day_night container. I've increased the width of the day_night container...no luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Wood guy View Post
    KOH,
    I'm using UniAW5.0. I'm using the GIMP to edit pictures. I've even tried increasing the width of the .png to 500px & 520px to no avail. I'm using two wallpapers as replacements for the day and night pix in day_night container. I've increased the width of the day_night container...no luck...
    post your wallpapers so i can give it a go.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 05-02-2012 at 08:23 AM.

Cool Try again...
    Quote Originally Posted by kfluehr View Post
    ...Also. Anyone else notice these widgets really use alot of RAM? Every time I look it's down to 20. Thanks
    It's not these widgets. My ram's usually around 230 running full-page UniAWv5.5 GPS weather on every page, plus a different LS GPS weather, and a whole slew of other MS crap. It's most likely another app/MS you've downloaded that's causing your memory issue, or you're keeping a bunch of apps open at once...

why my lockscreen become like that one???
    the partlycloudy to near the statur bar!and not CLOUDS FULL SCREEN,location4 day forcast i change to my side already 'MXY0004'
    but always show thunder day why????
    how i edit the file!!!!

-gai.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gai.png  

Quote Originally Posted by oreyone View Post
    why my lockscreen become like that one???
    the partlycloudy to near the statur bar!and not CLOUDS FULL SCREEN,location4 day forcast i change to my side already 'MXY0004'
    but always show thunder day why????
    how i edit the file!!!!
    I'm not sure what you changed, but the weather in Kulia sucks!

Try downloading it again and reinstall it.

i reinstall already !but also same problem!
    the 'ontop the clock Weather forecast titles to high ' Overlapping the statur bar!how i edit the file inside???
    and than the 4 day Weather always show thunder day nothing change!

-01.png

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi all,

As you know, Dacal took my original version of this and recoded it so we only have one Config file, then last night we spent a few hours passing emails back & fore till all is GPS issues were solved.
    Please if you see any post from Dacal press his "Thanks" button, he has worked wonders with this.
    All I basically did was move things about and carried out a LOT of tests.

You can download this updated version HERE.

I didn't include the Lumo theme again as it is in the previous version a few pages back.

I didn't want to call it "UniAW_All_in_one_GPS_4Day_V4" as this name is a wee bit ridiculously long So it's just called "V4"

Here is another screen shot.

Ian Mate
    This really nice but I am trying to use this a LS but it does not fit the screen fully, it is 10-12 px to the left? What do I need to adjust so it does fit across the whole of the lockscreen
    I have changed the Widget.html to LockBackground.html

thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Ian Mate
    This really nice but I am trying to use this a LS but it does not fit the screen fully, it is 10-12 px to the left? What do I need to adjust so it does fit across the whole of the lockscreen
    I have changed the Widget.html to LockBackground.html

thanks so much
    Hi ! The solution is few page back .

Try to delete this line in the HTML :

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, user-scalable=no" />
    Already posted in BaSalt HD thread, but think it's good to post it here too (huge credit to my friend Ian !) :

New HD clouds, moon & sun, random stars & shooting stars, new animation for rain and thunderstorm,... And other things i don't remember... Are you interested ?

It's a beta (but completly functionnal), i think to add something else soon... .

Credit to Ian for uniAW and the cloud brush , and to Subywrex for the concept.

Link : BaSalt HD.GPS.LS [2].theme.zip

Free for all
    Last edited by Dacal; 05-08-2012 at 06:54 PM.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

conflict73 (05-10-2012), King_O_Hill (05-09-2012), KraXik (05-09-2012), Modeep (05-14-2012), moronoron (05-09-2012), shamjosh (05-09-2012)

Hi Dacal
    Many thanks for the answer and the LS. KOH provided the answer to me in a PM that I sent him ( as was going nuts trying to figure it out!!)

KOH: Once again many thanks for your prompt reply

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamjosh For This Useful Post:

Dacal (05-09-2012), King_O_Hill (05-09-2012)

nice theme thanks!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Already posted in BaSalt HD thread, but think it's good to post it here too (huge credit to my friend Ian !) :
    Quite simply, the best lockscreen out there. Thank you so much for sharing!

What up peeps!!*

It's your cyberworld homie chevymusclecar!!

Finally at a point of release for this bad boy!!

Credits and Thanks to*Dacal, Ian Nicoll, crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, my homies Durben, Pinoy and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!

*Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do...I present to you...

CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE

"it's all in the config.js"

chevymusclecarTV2012!!!

CMC_GPS_LS_ ULTIMATE - YouTube

Required: GPS Weather Lockscreen *by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

Conflict: Lockinfo; disables touch forecast

Download*

--->*http://bit.ly/LS_ULTIMATE

Please hit thanks it took me a while to get this all sorted for this community!

19. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Atomic7 (05-17-2012), betonblack (05-13-2012), briscr19 (05-11-2012), conflict73 (05-10-2012), Dacal (05-10-2012), Destan (05-10-2012), elilab (05-23-2012), gottlieb78 (10-19-2012), King_O_Hill (05-10-2012), kruzzit (05-13-2012), Modeep (05-14-2012), nik1975 (05-10-2012), phil73 (05-10-2012), Ramses2 (05-10-2012), RippedThemer (05-10-2012), snakeeater01 (05-16-2012), The_Durben (05-11-2012), Trist@n (05-10-2012), will822 (05-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!!*

Credits and Thanks to*Dacal, Ian Nicoll, crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, my homies Durben, Pinoy and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!

CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE

chevymusclecarTV2012!!!

Download*

Very very nice ! Touch forecast ? Lol ! It's a thing i plan to include in my current widget !

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-10-2012), King_O_Hill (05-10-2012), The_Durben (05-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Very very nice ! Touch forecast ? Lol ! It's a thing i plan to include in my current widget !
    ...must be good idea.

Dacal thx for your coding skills bro! You do fantastic job for us! Thank you!
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 05-10-2012 at 09:11 AM.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Dacal (05-10-2012), Destan (05-10-2012), King_O_Hill (05-10-2012), The_Durben (05-11-2012)

So I have an idea. Maybe its not feasible on the website end of the idea, but here goes.

So many weather widgets; native, gps etc. but what makes the widget work is the weather images. So many great images, but in the end it's still just seeing the same image most of the time. Then you see another widget with really sweet images and so on and so on.

Also the images takes up precious capacity.
    So, why not have the images pulled from a website? I know gunny has a site of weather images. They can be sorted by conditions and maybe randomized.

Then widgets can all be a uniform naming structure, partly_cloudy etc etc. then when partly_cloudy happens, the image location is on the website and will show whatever is the current one for that condition.

You never know what you'll get.
    Variety, fresh and saving space on your device. Not to mention the time saved in creating weather widgets.

Pipe dream?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (05-10-2012), The_Durben (05-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!!*

CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE

chevymusclecarTV2012!!!

Download*

I don't have Lockinfo and i don't see the weather forecast. I don't have Lockinfo on my 3GS

Page 101 of 162 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 ... LastLast