+ Reply
Page 100 of 162 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Volcom666 Hello All Could someone please help me make the day & night & Sunray appear had a few goes not sure what I'm doing wrong delete
...
  1. #1981
    desconocido
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,947
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked 25,745 Times in 2,505 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Volcom666 View Post
    Hello All

    Could someone please help me make the day & night & Sunray appear had a few goes not sure what I'm doing wrong
    delete the line display:none;

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-25-2012)

  3. #1982
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Volcom666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 246 Times in 95 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    delete the line display:none;
    I have done that, thanks for reply It still doesn't appear cheers Schnedi.
    What else do I need to change like top or z index

  4. #1983
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Thank you, Ian. You're too kind.

  5. #1984
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    [QUOTE=schnedi;6366212][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Credits to Ian, Dacal, Bluemetal and Zausser




    Download LS UniAW5 N + PSD[/CENTER]


    Good night, Schnedi.

    Is it possible of réup link for your ls, please?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by eroye; 04-25-2012 at 03:03 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to eroye For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-28-2012)

  7. #1985
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Volcom666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 246 Times in 95 Posts

    Hello All

    Could someone please help me make the day & night & Sunray appear had a few goes not sure what I'm doing wrong
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335442259.792547.jpg   UniAW5.0-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335442307.977658.jpg  
    Last edited by Volcom666; 04-26-2012 at 09:12 AM.

  8. #1986
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,484
    Thanks
    41,986
    Thanked 17,876 Times in 6,509 Posts

    Ian / Decal or anyone else:

    Do you know what the metadata element and description is for Dewpoint / UV Index / UV Description

    I can't find it anywhere

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (04-26-2012), The_Durben (04-26-2012)

  10. #1987
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ian / Decal or anyone else:

    Do you know what the metadata element and description is for Dewpoint / UV Index / UV Description

    I can't find it anywhere
    I second that, Ive been looking to implement UV Index as well I looked thought the yahoo weather api's and could not find it either. Ian, can you help us out??

  11. #1988
    alliance themer RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 484 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I second that, Ive been looking to implement UV Index as well I looked thought the yahoo weather api's and could not find it either. Ian, can you help us out??
    Sorry to add something but someone mentioned chance of rain % I believe. Could that be possible as well?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (04-26-2012)

  13. #1989
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted_ChevyZ View Post
    Sorry to add something but someone mentioned chance of rain % I believe. Could that be possible as well?
    Yes, that was me Im making a full page weather for a Ipad theme in the Metro style, and the only 2 elements I couldnt match was UV index and % of rain.

    I went with the pressure instead of the chance of rain, but it would be awesome if I could implement both, this way I can match the Win8 Metro full page weather exactly

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (04-26-2012)

  15. #1990
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,484
    Thanks
    41,986
    Thanked 17,876 Times in 6,509 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Yes, that was me Im making a full page weather for a Ipad theme in the Metro style, and the only 2 elements I couldnt match was UV index and % of rain.

    I went with the pressure instead of the chance of rain, but it would be awesome if I could implement both, this way I can match the Win8 Metro full page weather exactly
    Rain % would be nice too!

    I am working on a generic template that has all weather conditions so people can just turn what they want on and off. it would be great to be able to add these last few elements.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (04-26-2012), lostinthemes (04-26-2012)

  17. #1991
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Rain % would be nice too!

    I am working on a generic template that has all weather conditions so people can just turn what they want on and off. it would be great to be able to add these last few elements.
    Thats sounds great, nice project to do

  18. #1992
    alliance themer RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 484 Posts

    yeah that would be amazing. Most weather widgets don't last too long on my springboard because my weather conditions for yahoo seem to almost always show fair or partly cloudy so the chance of rain or other elements would be amazing haha

  19. #1993
    iPhone? More like MyPhone johnm431's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 78 Times in 44 Posts

    This is sweet but I want to know which file to manipulate in order to hide the digital clock at the bottom. As you can see, my slider is conflicting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335535531.090002.jpg  

  20. #1994
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,484
    Thanks
    41,986
    Thanked 17,876 Times in 6,509 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by johnm431 View Post
    This is sweet but I want to know which file to manipulate in order to hide the digital clock at the bottom. As you can see, my slider is conflicting.
    i would go with a smaller slider if it were me. otherwise you should be able to turn off the clock by changing a few lines in the UniAW.css file. somewhere near the bottom of the file should be something like:

    /* FOR DIGITAL CLOCK

    after this you will see

    .Digitalclock{

    look for the line that has:

    display: ;

    and change to:

    display: none;

    this will show up in a few places like, #clock, & #second

    if you are having trouble, attach the file here and i will fix for you.

  21. #1995
    MMI Motivator It's Mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,902
    Thanks
    65,976
    Thanked 8,377 Times in 2,991 Posts

    Heyho guys and girls

    Page 100 !!!!!
    Awesome work first of course to Ian, but to all the phantastic modderes who contributed here, too

    Go on rocking the next 100

    Mi

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-29-2012), The_Durben (04-29-2012)

  23. #1996
    iPhone? More like MyPhone johnm431's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 78 Times in 44 Posts

    it looks like the digital clock is set to display none already. Have a look. I hope i attached this right

    Thanks for helping!!

    file://localhost/var/stash/Themes.eM.../Css/UniAW.css

    I dont think i attached it right and i dont know how to using the modmyi app and ifile so heres the copied section:


    /* FOR DIGITAL CLOCK

    ================================================== =================== */



    .Digitalclock{

    background-color : transparent;

    position: absolute;

    text-align:center;

    margin-left:0px;

    margin-top:0px;

    width: 100px;

    height: 40px;

    top: 340px;

    left: 106px;

    z-index: 140;

    opacity: 0.0;

    -webkit-animation: fadein 5s linear 1 normal;

    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;

    // display: none; /* make this "display: none;" to hide digital clock */

    /* make this "display: ;" to show digital clock */

    }



    #clock{

    background-color: transparent;

    position: relative;

    top: 0px;

    width: 110px;

    height: 40px;

    font-weight: normal;

    font-family: DBLCDTempBlack;

    font-weight: bold;

    color: red;

    z-index: 140px;

    text-shadow: Black -2px 2px 2px;

    font-size: 30px;

    }



    .seconds_and_ampm{

    background-color : transparent;

    position: absolute;

    text-align:left;

    margin-left:0px;

    margin-top: 3px;

    width: 30px;

    height: 40px;

    top: 346px;

    left:200px;

    z-index: 140;

    opacity: 1.0;

    -webkit-animation: fadein 5s linear 1 normal;

    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;

    // display: none; /* make this "display: none;" to hide seconds & am/pm */

    /* make this "display: ;" to show seconds & am/pm */

    }



    #ampm{

    position: relative;

    font-family: STHeitiK-Light;

    font-weight: normal;

    font-size: 15px;

    font-weight: bold;

    color: #d9e0b9;

    text-shadow: Black 0px 0px 3px;

    text-transform: normal;

    }



    #second{

    position: relative;

    font-family: DBLCDTempBlack;

    font-weight: normal;

    font-size: 15px;

    font-weight: bold;

    color: red;

    text-shadow: Black -2px 2px 2px;

    text-transform: normal
    Last edited by johnm431; 04-29-2012 at 08:46 AM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to johnm431 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-29-2012)

  25. #1997
    desconocido
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,947
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked 25,745 Times in 2,505 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by johnm431 View Post
    it looks like the digital clock is set to display none already. Have a look. I hope i attached this right

    Thanks for helping!!

    file://localhost/var/stash/Themes.eM.../Css/UniAW.css

    I dont think i attached it right and i dont know how to using the modmyi app and ifile so heres the copied section:
    in this code

    Code:
    .Digitalclock{
    background-color : transparent;
    position: absolute;
    text-align:center;
    margin-left:0px;
    margin-top:0px;
    width: 100px;
    height: 40px;
    top: 340px;
    left: 106px;
    z-index: 140;
    opacity: 0.0;
    -webkit-animation: fadein 5s linear 1 normal;
    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;
    // display: none; /* make this "display: none;" to hide digital clock */
    /* make this "display: ;" to show digital clock */
    }

    put it like this


    Code:
    .Digitalclock{
    display: none;
    }

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (04-29-2012), Karoonchai (05-02-2012), King_O_Hill (04-29-2012)

  27. #1998
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,484
    Thanks
    41,986
    Thanked 17,876 Times in 6,509 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    in this code

    Code:
    .Digitalclock{
    background-color : transparent;
    position: absolute;
    text-align:center;
    margin-left:0px;
    margin-top:0px;
    width: 100px;
    height: 40px;
    top: 340px;
    left: 106px;
    z-index: 140;
    opacity: 0.0;
    -webkit-animation: fadein 5s linear 1 normal;
    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;
    // display: none; /* make this "display: none;" to hide digital clock */
    /* make this "display: ;" to show digital clock */
    }

    put it like this


    Code:
    .Digitalclock{
    display: none;
    }
    yes, what schnedi has shown is correct, or if you still want the code for future use, just remove the // in front of the following line in red:

    // display: none; /* make this "display: none;" to hide digital clock */

    and that should do it also.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (04-29-2012)

  29. #1999
    iPhone? More like MyPhone johnm431's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 78 Times in 44 Posts

    Worked great...many thanks!!

    Is it possible to get this clock face modded for the uniaw ls? I'll make a little donation for your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335719937.645658.jpg  
    Last edited by johnm431; 04-29-2012 at 11:19 AM.

  30. #2000
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,484
    Thanks
    41,986
    Thanked 17,876 Times in 6,509 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by johnm431 View Post
    Worked great...many thanks!!

    Is it possible to get this clock face modded for the uniaw ls? I'll make a little donation for your time.
    sorry, PS is not my thing, but i'm sure that someone will be willing to help you.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts