Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 613

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Spectre_HD (HD only IOS 5 and above)

  1. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by AppmeiT View Post

    Shazam
    Fritz Fon
    Scan Life
    PowerCam
    Mein O2
    Yahoo!
    Here you go. Just move the Icons inside the zip to your Icons folder



    Icons

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    AppmeiT (04-24-2012)

  3. #582
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 81 Times in 43 Posts

    Default Spectre_GPS_LS/PerPage Widget (Updated)
    I was insipred by the_Durben's excellent fullscreen Weather LS so I thought I would try a version with a few less buildings So, I updated my earlier Spectre_Barrel LS and PP widgets and added some background walls corresponding to the time of day and cropped them to fit. There are 24 different walls which will auto-switch each hour of the day; 17-daytime, 7-nighttime.
    Some examples: -6pm.jpg -8pm.jpg -9pm.jpg -12am.jpg

    To use the GPS function, you will need to download "GPS Weather Lockscreen" in Cydia from crazyvivek and follow
    the setup directions for "My Location" app. Also, find your local Yahoo code and replace the one in Config.js
    in the Setup folder as a backup to the GPS.

    Credits to George, Ian, crazyvivek, and Waverly for original graphics, GPS coding, and widgets.

    LS version here Perpage version here


    Enjoy!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to rob63 For This Useful Post:

    diablo_sv01 (04-28-2012)

  5. #583
    I would need again a few icon's ...

    2AM Driver 2
    Rally Master
    Real Pool 3D

    Ps: do you like the PDS file Share?

    Excuse my English!

  6. #584
    Hi Great theme Donation sent....links please

  7. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by rob63 View Post
    I was insipred by the_Durben's excellent fullscreen Weather LS so I thought I would try a version with a few less buildings So, I updated my earlier Spectre_Barrel LS and PP widgets and added some background walls corresponding to the time of day and cropped them to fit. There are 24 different walls which will auto-switch each hour of the day; 17-daytime, 7-nighttime.
    Some examples: -6pm.jpg -8pm.jpg -9pm.jpg -12am.jpg
    To use the GPS function, you will need to download "GPS Weather Lockscreen" in Cydia from crazyvivek and follow
    the setup directions for "My Location" app. Also, find your local Yahoo code and replace the one in Config.js
    in the Setup folder as a backup to the GPS.

    Credits to George, Ian, crazyvivek, and Waverly for original graphics, GPS coding, and widgets.

    LS version here Perpage version here


    Enjoy!
    Looking Good!


    Quote Originally Posted by AppmeiT View Post
    I would need again a few icon's ...

    2AM Driver 2
    Rally Master
    Real Pool 3D

    Ps: do you like the PDS file Share?

    Excuse my English!
    can do. not sure about the PDS file share never used

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanth View Post
    Hi Great theme Donation sent....links please
    Thanks. Details sent

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    rob63 (04-27-2012)

  9. #586
    I want to switch weather want to add the GPS weather to this one with the watch how do I do it please? Want to put the one on the left to the right one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335557978.715413.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335557960.396561.jpg  

  10. #587
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 81 Times in 43 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    I want to switch weather want to add the GPS weather to this one with the watch how do I do it please? Want to put the one on the left to the right one.
    Hey bro,

    In PerpageHTML+ select Page 1 and add "Spectre_Analog" as first widget (watch) and then below that add UniAW5 GPS-Spectre.

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Looking Good!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by rob63; 04-27-2012 at 06:17 PM.

  11. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by rob63 View Post
    Hey bro,

    In PerpageHTML+ select Page 1 and add "Spectre_Analog" as first widget (watch) and then below that add UniAW5 GPS-Spectre.



    Thanks!
    Thank you so much bro.👍
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335570601.383133.jpg  

  12. #589
    This entire skin is sooooo bad ***!!

  13. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by AppmeiT View Post
    I would need again a few icon's ...

    2AM Driver 2
    Rally Master
    Real Pool 3D

    Ps: do you like the PDS file Share?

    Excuse my English!
    Need a screenshot of 2AM Driver 2
    cant find an original icon

  14. #591

  15. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by AppmeiT View Post
    Ok...

    Name:  Icon (3).png
Views: 524
Size:  8.3 KB
    OK done Link

  16. #593
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DR
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 57 Times in 38 Posts

    this theme work on 5.1.1

  17. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by edisson2009 View Post
    this theme work on 5.1.1
    Yes it does

  18. #595
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 66 Times in 53 Posts

    Hey G,
    I'm still loving this theme and looking forward to see what you drop next. Could you please make a "4G" image like the "3G" included in this theme for us on AT&T.

    Thanks

  19. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by itr2sti View Post
    Hey G,
    I'm still loving this theme and looking forward to see what you drop next. Could you please make a "4G" image like the "3G" included in this theme for us on AT&T.

    Thanks
    Thanks, taking time out to try new things for themeing so may be awhile. Just drop these Icons into your Icon folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    itr2sti (05-30-2012)

  21. #597
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 66 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Thanks, taking time out to try new things for themeing so may be awhile. Just drop these Icons into your Icon folder.
    Thanks G, but i actually meant the status bar images for 4G signal. Sorry

  22. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by itr2sti View Post
    Thanks G, but i actually meant the status bar images for 4G signal. Sorry
    Thats going to be a problem as I have no refrence. If you have another theme with that part done pull that part out of the folder UIImages and I could then use that

  23. #599
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 66 Times in 53 Posts

    Name:  ColorOnGrayShadow_DataTypeUMTS@2x.png
Views: 444
Size:  38.0 KB
    This was the image I meant. Except "4G" instead of "3G"

  24. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by itr2sti View Post
    Name:  ColorOnGrayShadow_DataTypeUMTS@2x.png
Views: 444
Size:  38.0 KB
    This was the image I meant. Except "4G" instead of "3G"
    Yes I now know what you mean but I would need the exact name of the 4G one
    e.g. that one would be called [email protected], would need the name of the 4G one

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •