Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 613

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Spectre_HD (HD only IOS 5 and above)

  1. #561
    Still think this theme is awesome.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (04-13-2012)

  3. #562
    I also agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Still think this theme is awesome.

  4. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Still think this theme is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    I also agree.
    Always good to hear Thanks !

  5. #564
    Default Spectre_HD IOS 5.1 Update

    For those on IOS 5.1

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (04-15-2012)

  7. #565
    Is it possible to use this weather widget with lockinfo?

    Its by far the best looking weather app for a lockscreen.

  8. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by dwjp90 View Post
    Is it possible to use this weather widget with lockinfo?

    Its by far the best looking weather app for a lockscreen.
    I really would not know as I never used LockInfo, maybe some one else could answer that for you

  9. #567
    Hello Mister Grzegorz!
    How are things? Hope all is good? Been trying different themes but guess what i came back too?
    Could i ask you for one icon please?
    1. Evernote. when ever you have time.
    Oh and finally got an iPad so as soon as they get a jailbreak be looking your way for your themes!
    Cheers G

  10. #568
    Donation sent....links please

  11. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Hello Mister Grzegorz!
    How are things? Hope all is good? Been trying different themes but guess what i came back too?
    Could i ask you for one icon please?
    1. Evernote. when ever you have time.
    Oh and finally got an iPad so as soon as they get a jailbreak be looking your way for your themes!
    Cheers G
    Not a problem as soon as I have a chance

    Quote Originally Posted by johnm431 View Post
    Donation sent....links please
    Details sent

  12. #570
    still doing icon requests?
    is it possible to get instagram, tumblr,& My Verizon apps done?

    ........and Lockinfo add on to this theme would look nice.

  13. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by hessopoetic View Post
    still doing icon requests?
    is it possible to get instagram, tumblr,& My Verizon apps done?

    Lockinfo add on to this theme would look nice.
    Can do the Icons, donn't actually use Lock info

  14. #572
    appreciate it
    Last edited by hessopoetic; 04-18-2012 at 03:29 PM.

  15. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by hessopoetic View Post
    and has anyone figured out why iBooks isn't themed?

    appreciate it
    iBooks is themed! If you have not already you need to go into User Applications/iBooks/Library/Caches/ and delete all the png's in there and then respring

  16. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by hessopoetic View Post
    still doing icon requests?
    is it possible to get instagram, tumblr,& My Verizon apps done?
    Move Icons inside the zip to your Icons Folder on your phone Icons

  17. #575
    Donation sent 85872681BW523063B

  18. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by AppmeiT View Post
    Donation sent 85872681BW523063B
    Details sent

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    AppmeiT (04-22-2012)

  20. #577
    Please I need some icons ...

    -free_icon-2x.png Name:  Icon (2).png
Views: 326
Size:  47.0 KB Name:  icon (3).png
Views: 335
Size:  6.7 KB Name:  Icon (4).png
Views: 313
Size:  8.7 KB Name:  Icon.png
Views: 313
Size:  3.9 KB -icon-2x.png
    Last edited by AppmeiT; 04-23-2012 at 03:19 PM.

  21. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by AppmeiT View Post
    Please I need some icons ...

    -free_icon-2x.png Name:  Icon (2).png
Views: 326
Size:  47.0 KB Name:  icon (3).png
Views: 335
Size:  6.7 KB Name:  Icon (4).png
Views: 313
Size:  8.7 KB Name:  Icon.png
Views: 313
Size:  3.9 KB -icon-2x.png
    I'll need to have the exact name showing under each of them

  22. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    I'll need to have the exact name showing under each of them
    OK Sorry

    Shazam
    Fritz Fon
    Scan Life
    PowerCam
    Mein O2
    Yahoo!

  23. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by AppmeiT View Post
    OK Sorry

    Shazam
    Fritz Fon
    Scan Life
    PowerCam
    Mein O2
    Yahoo!
    Thats fine just makes it easier, as soon as I have a chance I'll make them up

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    AppmeiT (04-23-2012)

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •