Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 613

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Spectre_HD (HD only IOS 5 and above)

  1. #201
    What's Jailbreak? HD2 User's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Oh my God......... it is an extra app from cydia, so i can search search search and search.

    I load it and everythings be good!!! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

  2. #202
    Donation sent: 84670877GK800201Y

  3. #203
    Will be checking this one out, love the clocks
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by HD2 User View Post
    Oh my God......... it is an extra app from cydia, so i can search search search and search.

    I load it and everythings be good!!! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!
    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by aidanharris View Post
    Donation sent: 84670877GK800201Y
    Details sent

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Will be checking this one out, love the clocks
    Thanks

  5. #205
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 81 Times in 43 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by itr2sti View Post
    Rob,
    Did you alter the clock/weather widget to get the animated weather behind it?
    Actually, I added the PerPage version of Ian Nicoll's UniAW5.0 widget and just adjusted the UniAW.css file layout to match the Spectre lockscreen format.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by HD2 User View Post
    One Question please!!!
    I have everything in German, everything goes! And now, i see the time is 12h, where is the point to configure 24h?
    replace the <div id="hours"> ..... </div> in the File "Digital.html" with the following code:
    Code:
    				<div id="hours">
    					19
    					20
    					21
    					22
    					23	
    					00					
    					01
    					02
    					03
    					04
    					05
    					06
    					07
    					08
    					09
    					10
    					11
    					12
    					13
    					14
    					15
    					16
    					17
    					18
    					19
    					20
    					21
    					22
    					23					
    					00					
    					01
    					02
    					03
    					04	
    				</div>
    After that you should have 24 hour Clock running. Hope it helps you.
    Last edited by Spikee; 01-29-2012 at 07:59 PM.

  7. #207
    Donation sent: Confirmation number: 2TS96692VG915632A.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by kruzzit View Post
    Donation sent: Confirmation number: 2TS96692VG915632A.
    Details sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikee View Post
    replace the <div id="hours"> ..... </div> in the File "Digital.html" with the following code:
    Code:
    				<div id="hours">
    					19
    					20
    					21
    					22
    					23	
    					00					
    					01
    					02
    					03
    					04
    					05
    					06
    					07
    					08
    					09
    					10
    					11
    					12
    					13
    					14
    					15
    					16
    					17
    					18
    					19
    					20
    					21
    					22
    					23					
    					00					
    					01
    					02
    					03
    					04	
    				</div>
    After that you should have 24 hour Clock running. Hope it helps you.
    Thanks for helping out Spikee

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Thanks for helping out Spikee
    no problem

  10. #210
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mkheinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    inside
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 567 Times in 240 Posts

    donation sent.... 8F835800V39036704

    hey guy....very special..clear detailed....thank you

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    donation sent.... 8F835800V39036704

    hey guy....very special..clear detailed....thank you
    your welcome

  12. #212
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mkheinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    inside
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 567 Times in 240 Posts

    Thx for Infos......please what is the best Setup.....to save Energie....20min=15%....how can i disable the(very nice) Background.....and how can i make Icons??

    thx mikka

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Thx for Infos......please what is the best Setup.....to save Energie....20min=15%....how can i disable the(very nice) Background.....and how can i make Icons??

    thx mikka
    I don't know whats using up your energy as i work nights and have my music on for 7 hrs and still have about 40 % by the end of my night. You may have to go through your apps and try to work out which one is using the energy.

    As for the wallpaper there are extra wallpapers in the extras folder and at the bottom of the ReadMe.txt there it explains where to put them

    The easiest way for any extra icons you need it's best to email me some screenshots of what you need and I will make them up for you

  14. #214
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mkheinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    inside
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 567 Times in 240 Posts

    i will check it...thx

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    i will check it...thx
    No problem.

  16. #216
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mkheinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    inside
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 567 Times in 240 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    I don't know whats using up your energy as i work nights and have my music on for 7 hrs and still have about 40 % by the end of my night. You may have to go through your apps and try to work out which one is using the energy.

    As for the wallpaper there are extra wallpapers in the extras folder and at the bottom of the ReadMe.txt there it explains where to put them

    The easiest way for any extra icons you need it's best to email me some screenshots of what you need and I will make them up for you
    I will have an Clock Icon...with Omega Clock on it...the same a the big live clock......thx bro

    i try to make the icons for Weather and clock transparent...but it didnt work.....any Idea

  17. #217
    hey i was wondering is siri themed with this theme. ive been looking for a theme that has siri themed to match. thanks.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    I will have an Clock Icon...with Omega Clock on it...the same a the big live clock......thx bro

    i try to make the icons for Weather and clock transparent...but it didnt work.....any Idea
    I meant any icons that were not themed for you. Not sure what you mean as transparant and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Persianhawkes View Post
    hey i was wondering is siri themed with this theme. ive been looking for a theme that has siri themed to match. thanks.
    No as I dont have an iPhone 4s Siri is nor done.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (01-30-2012)

  20. #219
    Hey G
    is it possible to get the keyboard loupe themed? The image that looks like a magnifying glass ?

  21. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Hey G
    is it possible to get the keyboard loupe themed? The image that looks like a magnifying glass ?
    send me a screenshot as I'm not really sure, which one

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •