Page 50 of 157 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3122

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pages

My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,165 Times in 669 Posts

Donation sent

That was quick

Hey ian, it doesnt show in my signature but please take a look at my profile page. its supposed to be in my sig.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-02-2012)

I have an issue with the text below of the each icon. I mean it now showing up at all. I've post a screenshot in order to understand better the issue. I've installed and I've did this step
    "Font
    Make sure you have installed BytaFont (freeware at Cydia), start Bytafront, press "Basic" and enable "Heiti K Light" "

Can anyone help me?

thanks in advance!
    BR,
    BlackS0ull

ok, newb question here, can you help me? I just donated, and got the ZIP file, extracted it with the Library and var folders. I have used WinSCP to SSH into my JB iPhone 4S. I thought that I needed to create a folder under /private/var/stash/Themes.bR5JFJ called something like Pagesb2 or something. I copied the 2 theme folders into the folder that I just created. Enabled that theme in Winterboard, resprung, nothing different.

What did I do wrong? I haven't messed with manuallyl copying theme files in about 2 years since my 3GS.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

Open shh. Navigate to var/stash/themes.

Open the zip file hopefully extracted. Open library/themes. See all the pages?

Highlight all of them and drag them into the shh. Don't create a folder. When they transfer they will make their own folders.

The way Blue setup the zip files is where exactly you place the files into the folders in shh.

Hope that made sense.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-02-2012), It's Mi (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,129 Times in 659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlackS0ull View Post
    I have an issue with the text below of the each icon. I mean it now showing up at all. I've post a screenshot in order to understand better the issue. I've installed and I've did this step
    "Font
    Make sure you have installed BytaFont (freeware at Cydia), start Bytafront, press "Basic" and enable "Heiti K Light" "

Can anyone help me?

thanks in advance!
    BR,
    BlackS0ull
    Same issue i have too my friend!!

Thanks

Open the translation.js. Scroll down till you see the days. Leave the left column alone and edit the right column days "Mon" etc.

Or go back a few pages and someone has downloaded a English version of the file an use that to replace the existing files.

To all People!!!! Please DELETE the info.plist in PageLockTheme!!! Then you have your Icon Labels!!!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

BlackS0ull (02-02-2012), It's Mi (02-03-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Open shh. Navigate to var/stash/themes.

Open the zip file hopefully extracted. Open library/themes. See all the pages?

Highlight all of them and drag them into the shh. Don't create a folder. When they transfer they will make their own folders.

The way Blue setup the zip files is where exactly you place the files into the folders in shh.

Hope that made sense.
    Well, it makes sense, but I am still a little unclear. I dragged the 2 folders: Library and var over into /private/var/stash/Themes but I do not think this is right.
    Inside my Themes folder on the device, I have other folders like Transparent Dock.theme , but have the 2 oddball folders Library and var.. so something went wrong. At what level do I drag the 2 folders over into?
    Thank you for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    To all People!!!! Please DELETE the info.plist in PageLockTheme!!! Then you have your Icon Labels!!!!!
    my problem is that I don't have text under the icons mate, I mean down of the Twitter Icon I don't have write Twitter, or down below to the Photos Icon I don't have the text "Photos"

this is my issue, not the one with weather days etc.

Another issue is this one if someone could help me out:
    regarding the weather widget, can I set the inside weather widget to appear only on first page. In my set-up the weather is appearing in every page?

thank you in advance!

thanks again!
    Last edited by BlackS0ull; 02-02-2012 at 01:33 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

my problem is that I don't have text under the icons mate, I mean down of the Twitter Icon I don't have write Twitter, or down below to the Photos Icon I don't have the text "Photos"

this is my issue, not the one with weather days etc.

Another issue is this one if someone could help me out:
    regarding the weather widget, can I set the inside weather widget to appear only on first page. In my set-up the weather is appearing in every page?

thank you in advance!

thanks again!
    Like yamakasi said, DELETE the info.plist in PageLockTheme!!! Then you have your
    Icon Labels/Text back.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

BlackS0ull (02-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Like yamakasi said, DELETE the info.plist in PageLockTheme!!! Then you have your
    Icon Labels/Text back.
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Thanks a lot guys for helping me to sort this out. But to the other problem?
    Regarding the weather widget, can I set the inside weather widget to appear only on first page. In my set-up the weather is appearing in every page?

Thanks in advance!
    BR,
    Andrei

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Regarding the weather widget, can I set the inside weather widget to appear only on first page. In my set-up the weather is appearing in every page?

Thanks in advance!
    BR,
    Andrei
    i do not think so, but you can use the UniAW5.0 PerPage HTML version, this one you can choose with PerPageHTML on whatever page you want it.

Thanks in advance!
    BR,
    Andrei
    You could try copying the Pages-Weather.theme folder to the PerPageHTML folder on your phone. Then disable it in Winterboard and add the theme to Page 1 in PerPageHTML.

Thanks

Do not copy the two folder library and var into var/stash/themes.

Open up the library folder until it opens up. You should see 3 more folders. See the folder "theme"? Open that ip and you should see 9 folders that say "pages" highlight all of those and drag those folders into var/stash/themes.

Then for perpage. Open the var folder and open perpage folder.

On shh navigate to var/mobile/library/perpagehtml.

Drag the paerpaghtml files into there. Not the whole folder. They need to be individual files.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-03-2012)

Just Donated. This theme is amazing. Can't wait to install.

Can anyone please assist
    I have created a blank icon for the calendar but I still see the date in black where the icon should be??

See attached
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328216253.863701.jpg  

Really cool i dont delete the info plist and have no issues

OK, got it working, thanks G-Weezy. There are some issues I have to work out, such as language being in Celcius, and moving the icons out of the way of the weather widget. I will go and read every page of this thread
    Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This Theme looks amazing on my phone!

Can`t wait for beta 3!

I like Your folderenhancer background!

Can you share please?

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    messing with folder background

Last edited by pienoet; 02-02-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Page 50 of 157 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 ... LastLast