Page 13 of 157 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pages

@pro4ever did you do the same to the winterboard weather file?

winterboard weather file yeah i updated my location on pages lockscreen and pages weather it is definitely the lockscreen causing the problem when restating. still hangs after updating weather location both files ps ive tried other lockscreens and no probs
    Last edited by pro4ever; 01-20-2012 at 03:29 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pro4ever View Post
    winterboard weather file yeah i updated my location on pages lockscreen and pages weather it is definitely the lockscreen causing the problem when restating. still hangs after updating weather location both files
    mine too

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Probably this theme wonīt work right on a non-Retina devices and older versions of iOS, if the slider doesnīt work youīre probably on IOS 4.1-4.3
    Hey Blue

Thanks for the reply
    But Iam on 5.0.1 ...

Maybe the 3Gs is the problem? But other themes work for me.
    What is the difference here?
    Could it be that I have to add the slider images to the LS?

Mi

Quote Originally Posted by DampDesigns View Post
    I fixed the respring issue. JS errors cause havoc in ios5 and for some reason the default weather code is causing an issue. You have to enter your yahoo weather code into the lock screen config file and it'll fix it.
    Which code do you mean? The one Blue was referring to? Or the Zip-Code?
    I added the one Blue told us in the setup-description and the weather is working.
    With the Zip code the weather doesn't work anymore ...

Or do you mean another third one?????
    Last edited by It's Mi; 01-20-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

I edited the "var locale" and mine started working. I did this on both the lockscreen.theme config file and the weather.theme config file.
    Here's the weather code I used: 12789434

EDIT: I'm sorry for the misleading post.. I was able to get winterboard to do a respring. SBSettings still hangs
    Last edited by DampDesigns; 01-20-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Ah, okay ...
    Thank you
    Mine is the same ...

Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,296 Times in 3,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Blue

Thanks for the reply
    But Iam on 5.0.1 ...

Maybe the 3Gs is the problem? But other themes work for me.
    What is the difference here?
    Could it be that I have to add the slider images to the LS?

Mi

Which code do you mean? The one Blue was referring to? Or the Zip-Code?
    I added the one Blue told us in the setup-description and the weather is working.
    With the Zip code the weather doesn't work anymore ...

Or do you mean another third one?????
    Beside the fact that this is a iphone 4 thread here (?!), and like additionally written at post one, this is a iPhone 4 HD (High Definition theme) for Retina devices only. iPhone 4, 4s and iPod touch 4 have 4times more pixels on the screen and all the graphics are larger for that reason. So most of the UI graphics wonīt work at all. Probably icon mask and html coded things like PerPages and widgets will be scaled and work. Some themes have both SD and HD graphics included, not this one.

Respring issues:

I noticed the same problem, when Lockscreen theme is enabled i canīt respring anymore, had to reboot my device.

I googled and found out that many users of iOS 5.0.1 have this problem with different themes. I think itīs a WinterBoard or SBSettings bug but iīm not sure. At the latest SBSettings update there was a fix for the "respring method" so it seems there is or was a known problem ?

Could anyone of the users that have this problem please test this with any other theme that uses a Lockscreen with a html widget ?

Last edited by Blue; 01-20-2012 at 04:57 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (01-21-2012), yamakasi73 (01-21-2012)

Thanks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just playing Pages & Existenz (credits Blue & Ian). I hope Blue also gives us digital clock or Clock widget psd

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceT For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-21-2012), It's Mi (01-21-2012)

Donation sent. Transaction ID: 05E28491N9063301P

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CloggieUK For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-20-2012)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,296 Times in 3,353 Posts

So, at the moment itīs unclear if itīs a jailbreak/Winterboard/SBSettings bug or not.
    If tested it now with another lockscreen theme with a widget from my very popular LiveOS theme that is working great since one year on any iOS version before. The same Problem: No respring is possible. For me this is a general problem/bug on iOS 5.

You can use this theme without the lockscreen theme, the lockscreen is themed anyhow, just without weather and clock widget. Or you must reboot your device instead of respring. I definitly have my focus on that problem and allready wrote a mail to Saurik....

In the meantime i continue theming apps and UI, today i fixed all buttons and bars of the telephone UI. So no mods or tweaks or anything will come till the theme is ready, because at the moment it still includes some "old" graphics from my latest theme :

Quote Originally Posted by pro4ever View Post
    requesting flashlight icon plz
    * Why are some of my Cydia apps icons unthemed ?
    Install the freeware ThemeIconMaker from Cydia and auto-theme all unthemed icons at once. TIM will use my icon mask.
    Last edited by Blue; 01-20-2012 at 07:04 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (01-20-2012), It's Mi (01-21-2012), pro4ever (01-21-2012), Sweman (01-20-2012)

yeah i have respring issue as well but all in all beautiful theme and amazing work I love showing it off

Quote Originally Posted by xelleron View Post
    My Lockscreen

how to get the pics on the lockscreen like that is that an included feature or your own work

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Does this theme *have* to have perpage+? I'm a little wary of buying a tweak where there's no developer support and we're getting way past the original ios it was made with.

Sorry if this is a redundant question. I'm on 5.0.1 and wondering if in one more upgrade that it will be useless. Not whining, just tired of buying apps/tweaks and then they become outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    This is a very very sad situation caused by the developer. To make such a powerful and needed paid tweak and never update it, so users canīt legally use their themes anymore, is not a very clever idea.

The other strange thing is that Wyndwarrior also made the much more powerfull DreamBoard platform but charges nothing for it ?

Iīll try to contact wyndwarrior .....
    I'm glad someone said it. I purchased PerPageHTML+ just to support the developer and he immediately dropped work on it. I understand he wants to spend time on DB, but to put out a paid version of a free product and then just drop it is, like you said, "not a clever idea."

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Does this theme *have* to have perpage+? I'm a little wary of buying a tweak where there's no developer support and we're getting way past the original ios it was made with.

Sorry if this is a redundant question. I'm on 5.0.1 and wondering if in one more upgrade that it will be useless. Not whining, just tired of buying apps/tweaks and then they become outdated.
    In my opinion, I wouldn't worry about perpagehtml+ needing any support or updates. It does what it does, and it does it well. Plus, it's a pretty bad *** tweak.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TexasDeltaSig For This Useful Post:

kimvy (01-21-2012)

Love the theme and I donated yesterday. The only thing I don't like is how the widgets cover the beautiful weather. I like IceT's idea http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6374867 but I like how the weather is seamless in the theme rather than in a separate widget. Maybe make the weather the top 1/3 of the screen? I want to use the widgets but not cover up all of the weather.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeStorm For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (01-21-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,224 Times in 4,049 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xelleron View Post
    My Lockscreen

You can force the weather description (and City for those of you who have a long City name) to use 2 lines using "word-wrap" in the css file. below is what your edited css file should look like for #City and #desc, copy them exactly as I also had to move them a little & adjust their container size to make room for the second line coming in.

#city{
    background-color: transparent;
    position: absolute;
    top: 93px;
    left: 9px;
    width: 88px;
    text-align: center;
    font-size: 11px;
    font-weight: normal;
    font-family: STHeitiK-Light;
    color: white;
    text-shadow: black 0px 0px 3px;
    opacity: 0.8;
    word-wrap: normal;
    display: ;
    }

#desc{
    background-color: transparent;
    position: absolute;
    top: 73px;
    left: 9px;
    width: 88px;
    text-align: center;
    font-family: STHeitiK-Light;
    font-weight: normal;
    font-size: 9px;
    color: #DCDCDC;
    text-shadow: black 0px 0px 3px;
    opacity: 0.8;
    word-wrap: normal;
    display: ;
    }
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-20-2012 at 11:29 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (01-21-2012), It's Mi (01-21-2012), kimvy (01-21-2012), yamakasi73 (01-21-2012)

i was talking about the pictures at the bottom though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    Love the theme and I donated yesterday. The only thing I don't like is how the widgets cover the beautiful weather. I like IceT's idea http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6374867 but I like how the weather is seamless in the theme rather than in a separate widget. Maybe make the weather the top 1/3 of the screen? I want to use the widgets but not cover up all of the weather.
    You can do it yourself, Open the Wall.css" file located in the "Resources/Css/Main" folder, at the very top under the #body settings, add a value for "top" as in the screen shot below.
    I have not tested this value so 100px will not be correct, just keep adjusting it till it's exactly where you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    i was talking about the pictures at the bottom though
    I was posting that for XELLERON, but everybody will need it when they get a long weather description.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2012-01-21-2.40.04-pm.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-20-2012 at 11:53 PM.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (01-21-2012), indyzzzz (01-21-2012), It's Mi (01-21-2012), JoeStorm (01-21-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    You can do it yourself, Open the Wall.css" file located in the "Resources/Css/Main" folder, at the very top under the #body settings, add a value for "top" as in the screen shot below.
    I have not tested this value so 100px will not be correct, just keep adjusting it till it's exactly where you want it.

Thanks dude. I really appreciate the quick help. I tried you suggestion and it moves the entire weather down the screen. What I was hoping to be able to do was increase the weather's height so it would extend from the top to about a 1/3 or so down the screen. Is this possible?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    Thanks dude. I really appreciate the quick help. I tried you suggestion and it moves the entire weather down the screen. What I was hoping to be able to do was increase the weather's height so it would extend from the top to about a 1/3 or so down the screen. Is this possible?
    Yes, but it is but too much to explain here!
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-21-2012 at 01:19 AM.

Page 13 of 157 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast