Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Weather Animations

  1. #1
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lostinthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    6,788
    Thanked 457 Times in 219 Posts

    Default Weather Animations
    HTC style weather animations which are backgrounded...

    -most.png -part.png -rain.png -snow.png

    Download and Enjoy...

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (12-16-2011), Alfroggy (11-09-2012), Destan (05-20-2013), dirmoz (12-16-2011), jsnx (09-09-2014), Kr0NiK (12-17-2011), Marty McFly (02-20-2016), Pinoy (12-16-2011), RippedThemer (12-16-2011), VOLTAGExDT (02-13-2016)

  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    HTC style weather animations which are backgrounded...

    -most.png -part.png -rain.png -snow.png

    Download and Enjoy...
    Very nice work, thank you very much!!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (12-17-2011)

  5. #3
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,024
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Very nice I like good work

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (12-17-2011)

  7. #4
    will it work if i replace the HTC clock/weather images for those ones?

  8. #5
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lostinthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    6,788
    Thanked 457 Times in 219 Posts

    of course, they are gifs

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (11-09-2012)

  10. #6
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lostinthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    6,788
    Thanked 457 Times in 219 Posts

    edit
    Last edited by lostinthemes; 01-09-2015 at 06:44 AM.

  11. #7

  12. #8

  13. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    of course, they are gifs
    I can't this to work that way, just replce the 'HTC' png files with these gifs. What am I doing wrong? I notice the gifs are named, the regular HTC png files are numbered.
    explain please.

  14. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Clem-Clone View Post
    I can't this to work that way, just replce the 'HTC' png files with these gifs. What am I doing wrong? I notice the gifs are named, the regular HTC png files are numbered.
    explain please.
    You would need to do one of two things. Either rename your new images to the exact name of the old images. Or edit the call line etc to match the new names. Because they are gif images, I doubt renaming them is an option, so I would edit the code to use the new image names.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  15. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You would need to do one of two things. Either rename your new images to the exact name of the old images. Or edit the call line etc to match the new names. Because they are gif images, I doubt renaming them is an option, so I would edit the code to use the new image names.
    I did edit the main.js file to the folder and file name extension .gif instead of .png. That still didn't work.

  16. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Clem-Clone View Post
    I did edit the main.js file to the folder and file name extension .gif instead of .png. That still didn't work.
    I sorta got one file example to work, by renaming the gif file to the equivalent png file, like 'light_snow.gif' to 18.png. Not the best way, and I need to get a file that matchs the descriptions of weather to the numenric equivalents. 'light_snow' is 18.png for example

  17. #13

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

    Clem-Clone (02-15-2016), Splatty79 (02-14-2016)

  19. #14
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked 683 Times in 231 Posts

    These are awesome thank you. I don't suppose you have without the backgrounds at all?

  20. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cg1j3bxlmm9ye37/Gifs.rar?dl=0

    You can download the numeric one ...
    Hi sorry maybe a dumb question where do i put them just in Themes ? thanks

  21. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post
    Hi sorry maybe a dumb question where do i put them just in Themes ? thanks
    Add the 'Gifs' folder to your Lockscreen or widgets folder, in the 'Images>Icon Sets' folder.
    Edit the config.js file to point your icons to the new added folder. like var iconset = "Gifs";

    Edit the main.js file to change the .png extension to .gif.
    like <td><img src='Images/Icon Sets/"+iconset+"/" + AdjustIcon(obj.day_code[i], "day") + ".gif'/><span

    It's in like 3 different places.

    Save all edited files, change the permissions of the Gifs folder too, to 777.
    Re-spring.done.
    Last edited by Clem-Clone; 02-15-2016 at 08:17 AM.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clem-Clone For This Useful Post:

    kelcel (02-15-2016), lostinthemes (02-16-2016)

  23. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Clem-Clone View Post
    Add the 'Gifs' folder to your Lockscreen or widgets folder, in the 'Images>Icon Sets' folder.
    Edit the config.js file to point your icons to the new added folder. like var iconset = "Gifs";

    Edit the main.js file to change the .png extension to .gif.
    like <td><img src='Images/Icon Sets/"+iconset+"/" + AdjustIcon(obj.day_code[i], "day") + ".gif'/><span

    It's in like 3 different places.

    Save all edited files, change the permissions of the Gifs folder too, to 777.
    Re-spring.done.
    Thanks for that Then do they show up like a iWidget ? Thanks again

  24. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post
    Thanks for that Then do they show up like a iWidget ? Thanks again
    No, they show up *in* your widget or LockScreen file

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Clem-Clone For This Useful Post:

    kelcel (02-15-2016)

  26. #19
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lostinthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    6,788
    Thanked 457 Times in 219 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    These are awesome thank you. I don't suppose you have without the backgrounds at all?
    There are from an old theme named Manila, but with black background, not transparent...

    If you wish...

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfe44rgtot...anila.rar?dl=0

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

    Clem-Clone (02-16-2016), Splatty79 (02-16-2016)

  28. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    There are from an old theme named Manila, but with black background, not transparent...

    If you wish...

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfe44rgtot...anila.rar?dl=0
    Is there anyway to get the background transparent? I know it may not be possible bc it's gif but I'm hoping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •