+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: K2 IntelliscreenX - ISX QuickSettings Toggles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
K2 IntelliscreenX & SBSettings in Cydia NOTE: IntelliscreenX now has integrated SBSettings toggles into its own ISX QuickSettings "Shelf". Available on my website now: http://K2Designlab.com (EXTRAS) If I'm missing any
    iPhone? More like MyPhone interstink's Avatar
    Thanks

Default K2 IntelliscreenX - ISX QuickSettings Toggles
    K2 IntelliscreenX & SBSettings in Cydia

NOTE: IntelliscreenX now has integrated SBSettings toggles into its own ISX QuickSettings "Shelf".

Available on my website now: http://K2Designlab.com (EXTRAS)

If I'm missing any Toggles, let me know.
    Twitter: K2 Kevin (@K2_Kevin) on Twitter

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K2 IntelliscreenX -  ISX QuickSettings Toggles-k2ncad.png  
    Last edited by interstink; 07-05-2012 at 09:56 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to interstink For This Useful Post:

1hihum (01-17-2012), lostinthemes (12-22-2011), togomaku (12-14-2011), tunechi (11-06-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I really need this flashlight app to work on my phone but which flashlight app do you download to have the flashlight toggle shown above in intelliscreenx??? Would be a huge toggle for me! Thank you

Link to download is not working
    Last edited by wukillabee; 12-09-2011 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks

Its SpringFlash, and just updated the link. Thanks!

Available only in Cydia
    Last edited by interstink; 12-10-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Thanks

Thank you. Well I downloaded the app, respring, but in settings, notifications, quick settings toggles there is no option to add the flashlight toggle like how yours shows is there. Also, in sbsettings there is no option for a toggle for this either. Seems the only way to use this flashlight app is through activator? Can you please explain how I can get this toggle to work with intelliscreenx quick settings toggle? Thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Thank you. Well I downloaded the app, respring, but in settings, notifications, quick settings toggles there is no option to add the flashlight toggle like how yours shows is there. Also, in sbsettings there is no option for a toggle for this either. Seems the only way to use this flashlight app is through activator? Can you please explain how I can get this toggle to work with intelliscreenx quick settings toggle? Thank you.
    IM thinking... did you install the spring flash toggle in cydia as well?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by interstink View Post
    IM thinking... did you install the spring flash toggle in cydia as well?
    Ok, installed that and now it's all good. One big issue now though. On intelliscreenx it is now there in the quicksettings but now if i swipe left to see the intelliscreen brightness control bar, it is blank! Also if i swipe right to see the ram/memory/etc info this box is now also blank! Did i copy and paste some of the wrong files from your latest download above into the intelliscreen folder? I only copy and pasted which also overwrote apps that i would use and all the files below in your attachment to the intelliscreenx folder.

Thanks

Ok, installed that and now it's all good. One big issue now though. On intelliscreenx it is now there in the quicksettings but now if i swipe left to see the intelliscreen brightness control bar, it is blank! Also if i swipe right to see the ram/memory/etc info this box is now also blank! Did i copy and paste some of the wrong files from your latest download above into the intelliscreen folder? I only copy and pasted which also overwrote apps that i would use and all the files below in your attachment to the intelliscreenx folder.
    nothing in the intelliscreenX folder (SBSettings theme folder) has the ability to do that. Try to respring again.

Thanks

How weird, well a fresh respring brought it all back. Hopefully it stays back! Do you know by change how to adjust the widgets in intelliscreenx? Seems there's zero support for this app and trying to get a response by the creator is slim to none. I've seen in the video on youtube you can adjust the widgets like weather/stock in different order or take them out completely. Never use the stocks app so no need to see stock info in intelliscreenx so would like to get rid of the widget is possible? I'm using the latest beta version right now which is, 1.1.112 just released today on cydia.

Also, seems on lockscreen when you tap the home button twice to bring up the camera shortcut and quick options for music, the music window up top is just a blank black box, no music options. This still a bug? On the changelog says it was fixed about 3-4 releases ago? Appreciate any help you can provide, thank you.

Thanks

How weird, well a fresh respring brought it all back. Hopefully it stays back! Do you know by change how to adjust the widgets in intelliscreenx? Seems there's zero support for this app and trying to get a response by the creator is slim to none. I've seen in the video on youtube you can adjust the widgets like weather/stock in different order or take them out completely. Never use the stocks app so no need to see stock info in intelliscreenx so would like to get rid of the widget is possible? I'm using the latest beta version right now which is, 1.1.112 just released today on cydia.

Also, seems on lockscreen when you tap the home button twice to bring up the camera shortcut and quick options for music, the music window up top is just a blank black box, no music options. This still a bug? On the changelog says it was fixed about 3-4 releases ago? Appreciate any help you can provide, thank you.
    I think you need to read the Help in IntelliscreenX Settings. Everthing is documented very well.

To move/Remove/add stuff goto your Notifications settings in Settings on your device. Then tap EDIT. IntelliscreenX is using the native Notifications Engine to accomplish its magic.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Question
    I'v install this. and.... How to use this for not only SBSettings but ISX QT ??

What I need to copy to where?

probably K2 folder in SBSettings Theme copy to ISX QT folder in Weeapp. right??
    I doesn't work. pls help me

Thanks
    Thanked 1,656 Times in 896 Posts

Could you explain in more details how to get this to work i tried everything in ifiles and it's still not showing up after respring .

Banned
    Thanks

Also, in sbsettings there is no option for a toggle for this either.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 855 Posts

For anyone wanting this info, here's my write-up for Adding/Editing IntelliScreenX (ISX) Toggles using any SBSettings Theme you want. Only downside is that NOTHING will show in HD/Retina Display... I have edited a theme to be in HD/Retina Display, though!!!

ADD and/or EDIT IntelliScreenX Toggles!

K2 IntelliscreenX -  ISX QuickSettings Toggles-isxtoggle-stock.pngK2 IntelliscreenX -  ISX QuickSettings Toggles-isxtoggle-hd.png
    Last edited by thazsar; 01-01-2012 at 09:04 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

1hihum (01-17-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andkiss View Post
    I'v install this. and.... How to use this for not only SBSettings but ISX QT ??

What I need to copy to where?

probably K2 folder in SBSettings Theme copy to ISX QT folder in Weeapp. right??
    I doesn't work. pls help me
    I put instructions on my website now

You can also overwrite the Default Theme with these toggles. Thats what IntelliscreenX looks for toggles.

Thanks

Updated theme - Now should install easier (Renamed IntelliscreenX Quicksettings theme to Default) and added the SBSettings theme without the toggle labels). Both are now usable for SBSettings and IntelliscreenX. Added a few missing toggles (150+ toggles total) and retina display support.

On my website http://K2DesignLab.com (EXTRAS LINK)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Really fantastic work here! I have been looking for a way to "fix" the UGLY DUCKLING icon in the middle of my top shelf ever since I got ISX. You took care of that, and a whole lot more. I actually turned this into my default SBsettings theme, replacing the stock one. I used thazsar"s directions to set that up, so a big thanks to the both of you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    Really fantastic work here! I have been looking for a way to "fix" the UGLY DUCKLING icon in the middle of my top shelf ever since I got ISX. You took care of that, and a whole lot more. I actually turned this into my default SBsettings theme, replacing the stock one. I used thazsar"s directions to set that up, so a big thanks to the both of you!
    Im glad you like it. Updates will be available from my website (Listed 1st post). Enjoy!

Thanks

Working on an update that will included multiple color choices (Per many requests). So far working on Orange Glow, Green, and Red. FYI, its NOT an automated process so this will take some time.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is this still on the modmyi repo?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyro41787 View Post
    Is this still on the modmyi repo?
    No, its only available on my website. It was to difficult to support with as many updates as I was doing. Thanks,

Last edited by interstink; 01-27-2012 at 08:17 AM.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast