Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: K2 IntelliscreenX - ISX QuickSettings Toggles

Thanks

Thanks guys this thread saved me a lot of "googling". I downloaded the iretina for intelliscreen from insanelyi repo to see how you made them HD. I added "@2x" to the names of all my toggle images for all my different themes and intelliscreen started displaying them in HD. So if you have a theme that already has HD SBsetting toggles you just have to add the @2x. No resizing required. Im rocking your k2 toggles at the moment
    Last edited by .ZIP; 07-20-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by .ZIP View Post
    Thanks guys this thread saved me a lot of "googling". I downloaded the iretina for intelliscreen from insanelyi repo to see how you made them HD. I added "@2x" to the names of all my toggle images for all my different themes and intelliscreen started displaying them in HD. So if you have a theme that already has HD SBsetting toggles you just have to add the @2x. No resizing required. Im rocking your k2 toggles at the moment
    Glad u got it working!!!

New release coming shortly. Thanks for all the requests and new toggle items/apps. Ive been so busy with life and trying to survive, its been slow going.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to interstink For This Useful Post:

tunechi (11-06-2012)

i cant seem to get this to work ive tried everything. Does this work on ip5's yet? new software 6.1?
    only one i can get to work is location services but i cant add in anymore. Do i overwrite ones i dont use? like overwriting quick note. Or can i make a new file that will show up with the + ?
    ive changed the default name to default 2.
    copied and pasted the toggles into the theme folder and then renamed it default.
    then copied and pasted the toggles i want from k2ISX in. And nothing..not sure what else to try.

i just want the native tethering to work when i press it, pdanet(when they update it), calculator, and siri.
    Last edited by x-evil-x; 02-08-2013 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by x-evil-x View Post
    i cant seem to get this to work ive tried everything. Does this work on ip5's yet? new software 6.1?
    only one i can get to work is location services but i cant add in anymore. Do i overwrite ones i dont use? like overwriting quick note. Or can i make a new file that will show up with the + ?
    ive changed the default name to default 2.
    copied and pasted the toggles into the theme folder and then renamed it default.
    then copied and pasted the toggles i want from k2ISX in. And nothing..not sure what else to try.

i just want the native tethering to work when i press it, pdanet(when they update it), calculator, and siri.

Ill take a look into it. I do have the toggles working on iOS 6 (iPhone 4s), but haven't tried on an iPhone 5 yet. I dont see why anything should be different for iPhone 5. I am working on an update for release shortly (Includes toggles for none retina displays - iPad Mini) so Ill be sure to check on an iPhone 5 before release.

Let me know if you figure it out on your end.

Don't know if there is a video out there that shows the steps of this. Would be much better to follow. I'm pretty sure doing everything right. Tried for a few hrs last night.

Quote Originally Posted by x-evil-x View Post
    Don't know if there is a video out there that shows the steps of this. Would be much better to follow. I'm pretty sure doing everything right. Tried for a few hrs last night.
    Also getting a bug with the to : button
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  

Looks like the theme is applied, whats the issue again? BTW. Tested on new iPhone 5 iOS 6 and works great.

When I install it. I delete everything our of the Default folder and copy all the files into the default. Respring (You can use the Respring in Winterboard since it will clear cache) and done!
    Last edited by interstink; 02-08-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by interstink View Post
    Looks like the theme is applied, whats the issue again? BTW. Tested on new iPhone 5 iOS 6 and works great.

When I install it. I delete everything our of the Default folder and copy all the files into the default. Respring (You can use the Respring in Winterboard since it will clear cache) and done!
    the issue is i only can get location button to work. I cant seem to add other things in the list. Location services works fine i just pasted in the new one and it copied over the button. There is no other buttons for the others.

Since a toggle for DoNotDisturb has just been released, is it possible to make a DoNotDisturb icon for both K2 SBSettings and K2 ISX?
    Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Zres; 02-10-2013 at 05:28 AM.

Yes it's done. You follow me on twitter, that's all I've been talking about with links this morning.

@k2_kevin

EDIT: Found them,many thanks!Really nice work!
    Last edited by Zres; 02-11-2013 at 11:20 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default DoNotDisturb toggle
    Hey guys, I created a Do Not Disturb toggle for intelliscreen x, well just the icons, just follow this instructions, you will need a computer and wifi router with internet access:

1. Download "Do not disturb" toggle for SBSettings (You DO NOT need to have SBSettings installed)

2. Download the iFile trial and go to var/mobile/library/sbsettings/themes/default/donotdisturb delete the two files in there

3. tap on the wifi logo in ifile and connect to your local network

4. go to the IP address given by iFile it will look something like 192.168.x.x:10000

5. navigate to var/mobile/library/sbsettings/themes/default/donotdisturb press the upload button and upload one by one, these four icons:

Name:  off-active@2x.png
Views: 511
Size:  8.3 KBName:  off@2x.png
Views: 504
Size:  6.5 KBName:  on-active@2x.png
Views: 511
Size:  8.6 KBName:  on@2x.png
Views: 517
Size:  6.6 KB

6. close iFile and Respring it should look like this:

-photo.png
    Last edited by OceanMindedBoy; 02-12-2013 at 12:43 AM.

did not work for me, followed instructions.... now my intelliscreenX looks all messed up

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vokal_guy View Post
    did not work for me, followed instructions.... now my intelliscreenX looks all messed up
    You didn't do it right then. I already did the same for a few friends. Same steps.

Hey guys... hang tight. Just waiting for Modmyi repo to update. Submitted the new theme updates for K2IntelliscreenX and K2JakuX yesterday morning. It shouldn't be much longer... come on now Kyle!

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMindedBoy View Post
    You didn't do it right then. I already did the same for a few friends. Same steps.

Honestly dunno what else am doing wrong, to be honest, all I wanna do is add the tethering toggle...

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there any "Mute" Icon for Ringer?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlueG6o View Post
    Is there any "Mute" Icon for Ringer?
    It's called 'Ringer/Silent SBSettings...'

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I sent you an email today..maybe this will be easier! Autoresponder2 would be a great toggle!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234