+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: K2 IntelliscreenX - ISX QuickSettings Toggles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
This is a theme and will not cause any side affects, programmatically you are talking about IntelliscreenX features? Maybe try to power off your device.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone interstink's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a theme and will not cause any side affects, programmatically you are talking about IntelliscreenX features? Maybe try to power off your device.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried power off the device. It worked for sometime and then it was back to original. Emails showed me date 01/01/01. I checked my phone date and it was fine.
    Now I havedone reset all content and settings. It was funny. For 30 mins i saw the wheel go round and round. The phone did not start. Then I restarted the phone. Things are normal now. I shall watch it for 4/5days to make sure things are fine.
    I feel this is a program although a theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone interstink's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vishalsheth View Post
    I tried power off the device. It worked for sometime and then it was back to original. Emails showed me date 01/01/01. I checked my phone date and it was fine.
    Now I havedone reset all content and settings. It was funny. For 30 mins i saw the wheel go round and round. The phone did not start. Then I restarted the phone. Things are normal now. I shall watch it for 4/5days to make sure things are fine.
    I feel this is a program although a theme.
    I have seen inconsistencies with email after uninstalling IntelliscreenX and LockInfo (Reboot device fixed issues for me). It may be because both these apps "attach" to the mail process to stay resident and running in memory (That may have been in the past, not sure if they still work like this).

This is not the right tread for those kind of bugs, you would be better helped by the developer.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I was not actually reporting a bug but looks like one. I installed from cydia and thought this was a forum for solutions. I did the reboot but it is still troubling for the email.

E=interstink;6529972]I have seen inconsistencies with email after uninstalling IntelliscreenX and LockInfo (Reboot device fixed issues for me). It may be because both these apps "attach" to the mail process to stay resident and running in memory (That may have been in the past, not sure if they still work like this).

This is not the right tread for those kind of bugs, you would be better helped by the developer.[/QUOTE]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I checked on their site but there's no solution in FAQ. I also did not get option to send them a mail.

How do I uninstall intelliscreenX completely?

I installed intelliscreenX from cydia. I used it for a day. The emails, I was not able to open through mail app. I was only able to open it through intelliscreenX. I don't understand why this happens? I then removed it as I didn't like it. Now still after removing the app, I'm not able to view my mails through mail app. I have to slide down task manager and then view the mail. Please provide me a solution for this immi. I believe that the app has not been removed correctly.
    If there's something else wrong then do let me know.
    Last edited by vishalsheth; 05-17-2012 at 12:46 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 912 Posts

I checked on their site but there's no solution in FAQ. I also did not get option to send them a mail.

How do I uninstall intelliscreenX completely?

I installed intelliscreenX from cydia. I used it for a day. The emails, I was not able to open through mail app. I was only able to open it through intelliscreenX. I don't understand why this happens? I then removed it as I didn't like it. Now still after removing the app, I'm not able to view my mails through mail app. I have to slide down task manager and then view the mail. Please provide me a solution for this immi. I believe that the app has not been removed correctly.
    If there's something else wrong then do let me know.
    Any chance you have iFile? If so, go to the '/' folder and use Heirarchy to search for IntelliscreenX. Delete anything that shows up and then Reboot. Let us know if that worked, k!

...unfortunately, I'm not sure this is gonna fix your Mail.app. You might be out of luck.

Lastly, what happens if you delete ur email acct and then re-add your email acct onto ur phone?
    Last edited by thazsar; 05-17-2012 at 08:17 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have removed and added the accounts several times for this. It works for sometime and then back to the problem. If i restart thr phone then it works fine again for sometime. Now when i face problem, i reboot my phone.
    I'm doing the search. Would it be fine to delete those files? I have not dealt with such files and i do not know about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Any chance you have iFile? If so, go to the '/' folder and use Heirarchy to search for IntelliscreenX. Delete anything that shows up and then Reboot. Let us know if that worked, k!

...unfortunately, I'm not sure this is gonna fix your Mail.app. You might be out of luck.

Lastly, what happens if you delete ur email acct and then re-add your email acct onto ur phone?

Thanks

I have removed and added the accounts several times for this. It works for sometime and then back to the problem. If i restart thr phone then it works fine again for sometime. Now when i face problem, i reboot my phone.
    I'm doing the search. Would it be fine to delete those files? I have not dealt with such files and i do not know about it too.
    If ur not using ISX, then it's fine to delete the files. I'm just stumped by the email thing?!?! Delete those files and see what happens...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I deleted the 2 cache files and a plist file. It is going fine now. I shall yet observe it for 2 more days to be sure. Thanks thazsar for the help. What is ISX?

Thanks

I deleted the 2 cache files and a plist file. It is going fine now. I shall yet observe it for 2 more days to be sure. Thanks thazsar for the help. What is ISX?
    Sorry...ISX is short for IntelliScreenX! LOL! Hopefully that fixed the problem but if not, I have one more idea to try. Let us know ur status, k!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry...ISX is short for IntelliScreenX! LOL! Hopefully that fixed the problem but if not, I have one more idea to try. Let us know ur status, k!
    This is really funny. I just tried to check mails and I saw intelliscrrenX appear again. I've deleted the files for now. However before deleting this time I loaded it through property list viewer and set off to load at start up. Hope this works.
    I was thinking of loading the os again. I tried doing the same but it didn't get authorised from Apple server.
    Do let me know the other solution too.

Thanks

Weird....
    For sure ISX is uninstalled in Cydia????

Regardless, do this (again):
    -Open iFile
    -Get to "/" directory
    -'Heirarchy' Search for:
    --IntelliscreenX
    --ISX
    --Intelliborn
    -DELETE the files!!!
    -Reboot or Respring

I'll letcha know my other idea if this doesn't work...
    Last edited by thazsar; 05-18-2012 at 08:03 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had removed intelliscreenX only. I shall now remove intelliborn too. I just rebooted. It's back. The program just doesn't want to leave the phone.

I deleted and respring it. now ISX rss showed up. deleted it. respringing it again.

It's all clear now. I hope this was the last of it.

Thanks.

Weird....
    For sure ISX is uninstalled in Cydia????

Regardless, do this (again):
    -Open iFile
    -Get to "/" directory
    -'Heirarchy' Search for:
    IntelliscreenX &
    Intelliborn
    -DELETE the files!!!
    -Reboot or Respring

I'll letcha know my other idea if this doesn't work...
    Last edited by vishalsheth; 05-18-2012 at 08:18 AM. Reason: updated info

Thanks

I had removed intelliscreenX only. I shall now remove intelliborn too. I just rebooted. It's back. The program just doesn't want to leave the phone.
    Check for ISX also....
    It's a .dylib & .plist file that could be messing things up

You could also add my repo:

repo.itortrix.com

And use 'Find Missing Files' or 'Mobile Substrate Orphans' to see if anything was left behind.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Faced the problem again. How do i use the programs you've suggested?

Thanks

Faced the problem again. How do i use the programs you've suggested?
    You need to have MobileTerminal NEW which is also available on my repo. Once u install those tweaks, open Terminal and type:
    su

Then, password is:

alpine (unless u changed it)

Next, type:

fmf (for Find Missing Files)

Or

mso (for Mobile Substrate Orphans)

My last suggestion was to open iFile and got to /Applications

Find the MobileMail.app and rename it (eg. MobileMail.app1)

Then Reboot.

If your mail app is gone, do another Reboot to see if it returns. If it doesn't automatically return, then you can 'unname' the MobileMail.app, Reboot, and it'll go back to how it's currently been running...

After the first Reboot, there's a 'chance' your iPhone will create a new MobileMail.app for you and then all you need to do is reenter all your email accts in Settings
    Last edited by thazsar; 05-18-2012 at 11:52 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried all that you said. Nothing happened. On renaming i lost mail app icon.

You need to have MobileTerminal NEW which is also available on my repo. Once u install those tweaks, open Terminal and type:
    su

Then, password is:

alpine (unless u changed it)

Next, type:

fmf (for Find Missing Files)

Or

mso (for Mobile Substrate Orphans)

My last suggestion was to open iFile and got to /Applications

Find the MobileMail.app and rename it (eg. MobileMail.app1)

Then Reboot.

If your mail app is gone, do another Reboot to see if it returns. If it doesn't automatically return, then you can 'unname' the MobileMail.app, Reboot, and it'll go back to how it's currently been running...

After the first Reboot, there's a 'chance' your iPhone will create a new MobileMail.app for you and then all you need to do is reenter all your email accts in Settings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks

I was thinking how can i load the os back clean? I tried earlier but could get it authorised. Thinking of using tiny umbrella, not sure if this works.
    Let's try my last idea before restoring. Email me, k!