Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ice Cream Sandwich/Android 4.0

Default Ice Cream Sandwich/Android 4.0
    Hello modmyi community I am here today to present you with The Google Experience. This theme is designed to bring ice cream sandwich features to your iPhone/iPod. I think that the screenshots speak for themselves.

Estimated Release: Beta available via donation link.

Price: Please donate $1.50 or more to access beta.

Get it: http://bit.ly/ICSforiOS
    (Link may be delayed for a few days due to a busy schedule. I will send asap.)

Features:
    • Horizontal scrolling launcher like ICS
    • Widgets menu for controlling what widgets show
    • Virtual buttons (Back,Home,Multitasking) - Multitasking is WIP
    • No more dreamboard glitch, where you press home button and status bar goes invisible.
    • Multiple clocks
    • Multiple Wallpapers - Not present in current beta
    • Live wallpapers (future update post 1.0)
    • and more!
    Pictures:
    -android_ice_cream_sandwich_electronic_bytes.png

-launcher.png

Note: I'm aware this isn't the first one to be shown on here. I have worked on this on and off since the Galaxy nexus release and others have motivated me. Tell me what you think so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -homescreen.png  
    Last edited by UltimateCydiaSource; 02-25-2012 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Added Donation Link for Beta

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UltimateCydiaSource For This Useful Post:

1wildcat1 (12-18-2011), falcon212 (12-12-2011), Rypac1502 (12-30-2011)

I can't wait. I will donate if you need a tester. iPhone 4 with redsnow 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_Male View Post
    I can't wait. I will donate if you need a tester. iPhone 4 with redsnow 5.0
    Thanks man I will for sure let you know if I need some testers

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Looks good count me in

Me gusta mucho. :P i love seeing Android themes and im always looking for the best one out there. not many have really caught my eye and werent really a very realistic experience. using OS7 revive right now and now thats a realistic OS experience. hopefully this one will promising and so far it is. If this shows some really good potential and hopefully shows some UI ;D I'll donate a 5-10 bucks for a great theme.

Default yeeey
    if you need a tester i can help (ipod touch 4g ios 5.0.1)

Quote Originally Posted by safariking View Post
    if you need a tester i can help (ipod touch 4g ios 5.0.1)
    I might just in like a week so I'll let you know

Quote Originally Posted by xXxG0dzRAgexXx View Post
    Me gusta mucho. :P i love seeing Android themes and im always looking for the best one out there. not many have really caught my eye and werent really a very realistic experience. using OS7 revive right now and now thats a realistic OS experience. hopefully this one will promising and so far it is. If this shows some really good potential and hopefully shows some UI ;D I'll donate a 5-10 bucks for a great theme.
    Thanks for the kind words. I'm also working on the winter board ui to skin a lot of the phone beyond just dreamboard
    Last edited by UltimateCydiaSource; 12-11-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Thats gonna be great. That'll be the first android dreamboard theme that'll come with winterboard UI. I can't wait. I'll be checking back daily for progress. BTW Droid Incredible 2 was mint. best Droid theme i've seen. So i know this one will be quite promising.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Looks great man !
    Thanks Roy!

Update coming soon! New stuff and improved graphics and new features

Update*= I apologize this may not be released before christmas as I would rather put out a quality product instead of rushing it. I hope everyone can understand this decision. I will make a update video soon showing the lock screen, widgets, menus and more

I registered just to comment on this. If you need someone to test the theme I'm running an Iphone4 32gb 5.0.1 vzw 3.0.03 firmware. Got the phone for free so I am thinking about getting into iPhone development and would love to help out! Looks promising coming from a rooted DroidX2

I would love to test this theme. Will definitely donate!

Quote Originally Posted by da tick 07 View Post
    I registered just to comment on this. If you need someone to test the theme I'm running an Iphone4 32gb 5.0.1 vzw 3.0.03 firmware. Got the phone for free so I am thinking about getting into iPhone development and would love to help out! Looks promising coming from a rooted DroidX2
    Thanks i'll definetly let you know if I need help. Thanks for registering just to comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle10 View Post
    I would love to test this theme. Will definitely donate!
    Thanks for your support

Default status?
    what up man? just wondering what the status is on this theme? your images look cool as hell and just trying to figure out when i can send my money and start appreciating your work?

Looking great bro. Nearly better than the real thing

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rypac1502 For This Useful Post:

UltimateCydiaSource (01-04-2012)

Wow! This looks great! It'd be an honor to test on my Verizon iPhone 4. Although I have been planning to get the HTC Rezound, this could eliminate those plans. Just wondering how its going? How you might classify it, eg. alpha, beta, or a delta? RC maybe? Thanks.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Gatortribe For This Useful Post:

UltimateCydiaSource (01-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Gatortribe View Post
    Wow! This looks great! It'd be an honor to test on my Verizon iPhone 4. Although I have been planning to get the HTC Rezound, this could eliminate those plans. Just wondering how its going? How you might classify it, eg. alpha, beta, or a delta? RC maybe? Thanks.
    Thanks I think it will probably be a donation beta release sometime this week before Sunday. And I appreciate the kind words very much. I just have been flooded with school work lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle10 View Post
    what up man? just wondering what the status is on this theme? your images look cool as hell and just trying to figure out when i can send my money and start appreciating your work?
    Probably Sometime before this sunday I will have a donation link to receive the beta version.

To everyone wondering, unless something comes up I will put a link no later than this sunday. It will be a donation link where people who would like to try what i've got so far can. I'm thinking about doing it where you donate at least $1.50 or however much you feel I deserve for this. Anyone who donates to get beta access WILL get the final version for free. I also need help on widgets so to anyone who is good with HTML please let me know. Thanks, Matt.
    Last edited by UltimateCydiaSource; 01-04-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Default Help
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    Thanks I think it will probably be a donation beta release sometime this week before Sunday. And I appreciate the kind words very much. I just have been flooded with school work lately.

Probably Sometime before this sunday I will have a donation link to receive the beta version.

To everyone wondering, unless something comes up I will put a link no later than this sunday. It will be a donation link where people who would like to try what i've got so far can. I'm thinking about doing it where you donate at least $1.50 or however much you feel I deserve for this. Anyone who donates to get beta access WILL get the final version for free. I also need help on widgets so to anyone who is good with HTML please let me know. Thanks, Matt.
    I can help you with the HTML or whatever you need . Provide the link and i`ll donate too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast