+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ice Cream Sandwich/Android 4.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by 3dguy Hi,I'm new here, but an avid reviewer and jailbreaker. Dear UltimateCydiaSource,I would love to see the ICS Multitasking and the ability(which Iphone has) to drag apps
    Theme Creator UltimateCydiaSource's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3dguy View Post
    Hi,I'm new here, but an avid reviewer and jailbreaker. Dear UltimateCydiaSource,I would love to see the ICS Multitasking and the ability(which Iphone has) to drag apps from the drawer to the homescreens and the proceed to make folders. I will say what a phenomenal your doing and would love to help out in any compacity.
    Sadly I have tried to implement the short hold then drop technique, but I have not figured out a way to achieve this at least of yet. Folders will be later as I'm all about quality over quantity. So I like to make more detailed themes that look like the original system even if it puts a slight delay on other cool features.

Quote Originally Posted by benjiu3 View Post
    Yes some screenshots. A lot of them. Now please
    soon i'm actually gonna update the op with new pictures and a video

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

too bad you couldn't make an SDK rip? I would make sense. Or all the features may transition better to ipad 2. Multitasking, face unlocking and even just leave the IOS folder and drag and drop functions for now. Can't wait for the final theme.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3dguy View Post
    too bad you couldn't make an SDK rip? I would make sense. Or all the features may transition better to ipad 2. Multitasking, face unlocking and even just leave the IOS folder and drag and drop functions for now. Can't wait for the final theme.
    Actually in a sense this a SDK rip. What your referring to is just a plain port. A SDK rip is kinda a loose term but I use it in the sense that this theme has images and resources straight from the SDK and a Stock ICS rom. but as cool as it would be most of those features are available via Cydia. I personally almost like this more because you can "switch" between iOS and ICS in a couple of taps.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hey bro how are ya good too see your still on top of androids finest i just sold my android phone lol back to iphone ive donated too this ics theme $2 usd for the support bro keep it up

Confirmation number: 4YA941676C257534E

btw bro send it to [email protected] my other email not working cheers

Thanks

Enjoy dude

Green Apple
    Thanks

Would love to beta test! iPhone 4S with 5.0.1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I've been waiting to get the theme and I've paid u like a week ago

Thanks

--
    Last edited by Nickio1230; 02-23-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    My Themes
    Click em!

-----------------------------------iWunder-----------------iXMB--------------iDash-----------------iCS---------------------------------------

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyKiDD View Post
    I've been waiting to get the theme and I've paid u like a week ago
    Actually I checked and it has been 3 days. Now that is no reason I shouldnt have sent it and I apologize that I've been so busy with school sports. Luckily I know for sure I can send it tommorow after 3:30pm pst. I hope you are okay with that and understand where I'm coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by white.noise View Post
    Would love to beta test! iPhone 4S with 5.0.1
    Sadly Im not giving out free betas as there is too many people wanting in but you can join by donating $1.50 or more using the link on the op. thanks for your interest

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, I can't wait to try out the theme! I donated last night. Do you have or need someone to help you with general bugs? Let me know

Thanks

Hello All,
    Its been way to long, but I'm here to ask for all donators to couple a list of things "realistically" that they would like to see. By realistic this means things that can be done by dream board which means nothing like holding in app grid then dropping on home screen. I have a update almost ready to go with an improved lock screen and much much better lock clock. It also will have some of the first stages of multitasking, live wallpaper, and new widgets as well as some revised graphics. I will read all request list and may push the next update back if some features are implemented before this next update. Thanks to all so far for the support

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is this theme ever going to finished? or updated for that matter?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle10 View Post
    is this theme ever going to finished? or updated for that matter?
    Finished is relative since android is always being evolving. Updates were planned but like an idea I would make major changes the morning it was planned. This was me being adventurous and stupid for not notifying the end users. If you guys are ok with no multitasking in this one. I have a new update I could do with new lockscreen, redone icons with better quality more accurate with real icons and actual resize for iPhone screen, faster, bookmarks works, faster and I think a few other things. If that's ok I can push a update by Saturday night

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well personally I would like a good theme. This theme has great potential an was pumped when it came out. If you have updates being worked on there is no need to rush out a release. I ea just more curious if this theme was still being worked on or if it ha died out. I'm glad to hear it is still being developed and will just anticipate the next update. Thanks bro.

Thanks

Would people like the update now? It doesn't seem luck much as sadly my hard drive crashed and back dated me about a month so now it would have redone images, speed enhancements, live wallpaper, new lock screen but sadly no multitasking. Thoughts?

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

This theme is awesome. Sadly found it this late nobody is in this tread anymore. I saw the razr clock and I liked, so made my own and used this theme to port it. It is not finished yet, but is a good idea someone can make better.

PabloCrj23's razr clock widget(unfinished) - YouTube

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Daniel212 (03-08-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    This theme is awesome. Sadly found it this late nobody is in this tread anymore. I saw the razr clock and I liked, so made my own and used this theme to port it. It is not finished yet, but is a good idea someone can make better.

PabloCrj23's razr clock widget(unfinished) - YouTube
    When will it be available?

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Wow old thread lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

I found the theme on cydia, but think it was abandoned some time ago, like a year. My brother-in-law just bought a motorola atrix and I liked the clock so much I began to search for a theme or widget with it, but it doesn't existed. I used a bcscustom weather tile for OS7 Revive and combined some other files, changes some lines and made this.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Yep it has haven't seen the dev in a while.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123