Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 136

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Nokia N9

  1. #1
    Default Nokia N9 (MeePhone)
    -img_0704.png-img_0703.png-img_0705.png-img_0702.png-img_0701.png

    For all info about our themes visit APlusThemes.net

    MeePhone is IOS 6.1 compatible and now iPhone 5 compatible.





    If you purchase this theme Please Read.

    Due to some issues it can not be distributed in the same look as the video. Follow these steps to experience the theme as it was intended.

    1. Delete the Current.Plist file.

    2. Change the "Iconss" file to "Icons" no quotes of course.

    3. Delete the Icon cache for the theme.

    Your theme should now look like the video.


    We are bringing the Nokia N9s MeeGo OS to the iPhone.

    With our Nokia N9 Theme we have been able to make a very convincing transformation of the iPhone into the N9 running MeeGo OS.

    Featuring the Nokia N9 lockscreen with pop up notifications, A N9 styled Weather and date widget, and A feed widget which currently shows 10 recent twitter posts.

    If you purchase this theme and you see an app with no icon please post in this thread with the name of the app and we will make one for you.

    V1.1
    Updated Lockscreen
    More Icons

    V1.0
    N9 Weather and Clock Widgets
    N9 Lockscreen
    N9 Lockscreen Notifications
    N9 Feed Widget (only twitter for now)
    N9 Icons
    N9 "multitasking" page (the tiles currently do not move but we are working on it)
    N9 Continuous scrolling between pages
    N9 Lockscreen wallpapers (dreamboard does not have a way to change lockscreen wallpapers so they have to be changed manually)

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christoforo For This Useful Post:

    Daniel212 (01-10-2012), flippy (01-04-2012), hoanglam2003 (11-30-2011), krikykid (12-25-2011), togomaku (01-03-2012)

  3. #2

  4. #3
    Damn i like this. I had created a bunch of icons using nokias dev template, so if you guys need help creating them id be glad to lend a hand just have to find it lol. As far as the multitasking window goes hmmm. how about a bunch of screenshots or so of peoples most used apps like phone messages safari music etc. Like big static icons you know? Love the idea.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to rameses09 For This Useful Post:

    christoforo (11-30-2011)

  6. #4
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    I like the icons
    Pretty cool idea

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to noelbob For This Useful Post:

    christoforo (11-30-2011)

  8. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Damn i like this. I had created a bunch of icons using nokias dev template, so if you guys need help creating them id be glad to lend a hand just have to find it lol. As far as the multitasking window goes hmmm. how about a bunch of screenshots or so of peoples most used apps like phone messages safari music etc. Like big static icons you know? Love the idea.
    Thanks. we want to get as many icons made as we can.

  9. #6
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    MEEGO LIVES!!!!

    Now if only we had Nokia's swipe UI/controls.... that would make this bad boy even more amazing
    #eli7e revived me

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    christoforo (11-30-2011)

  11. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    MEEGO LIVES!!!!

    Now if only we had Nokia's swipe UI/controls.... that would make this bad boy even more amazing
    Ya we are trying to see if we can make a it scroll continuously but we will see if that is possible.

  12. #8
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    Ya we are trying to see if we can make a it scroll continuously but we will see if that is possible.
    I'm talking about the multi-tasking swipes on the bevel of the N9. Don't think it's possible on the iPhone (obviously) but some kind of "play" on it would be a nice touch. And with the tech blogs loving how iOS theme developers "emulate" other phones, I know some VERY prominent sites that would like a MeeGo tribute on the iPhone as long as it has some MeeGo-esque traits.
    #eli7e revived me

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    christoforo (11-30-2011)

  14. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I'm talking about the multi-tasking swipes on the bevel of the N9. Don't think it's possible on the iPhone (obviously) but some kind of "play" on it would be a nice touch. And with the tech blogs loving how iOS theme developers "emulate" other phones, I know some VERY prominent sites that would like a MeeGo tribute on the iPhone as long as it has some MeeGo-esque traits.
    We have a good idea on how to add something similar to the theme. We are still trying to code it and hopefully we can get it to work. Obviously it won't be multitasking but it will be similar looking to the n9.

  15. #10

  16. #11
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    For me
    1. Phone
    2. Message
    3. Safari
    4. Mail
    5. Setting
    6. Weather
    7. Music
    8. YouTube
    9. Espn score center
    10. Facebook
    Lol,

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

    christoforo (11-30-2011)

  18. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    For me
    1. Phone
    2. Message
    3. Safari
    4. Mail
    5. Setting
    6. Weather
    7. Music
    8. YouTube
    9. Espn score center
    10. Facebook
    Lol,
    +1

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to rameses09 For This Useful Post:

    christoforo (11-30-2011)

  20. #13
    thanks for share

  21. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    For me
    1. Phone
    2. Message
    3. Safari
    4. Mail
    5. Setting
    6. Weather
    7. Music
    8. YouTube
    9. Espn score center
    10. Facebook
    Lol,
    Thanks. We will start with this and we will change it around based on suggestions.

  22. #15
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    For me
    1. Phone
    2. Message
    3. Safari
    4. Mail
    5. Setting
    6. Weather
    7. Music
    8. YouTube
    9. Espn score center
    10. Facebook
    Lol,
    I use mmi or twitter over espn but that's just me

  23. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    I use mmi or twitter over espn but that's just me
    We thought that to so we already swapped it out but the rest of the list we tought was a good start.

  24. #17
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    nice. lol. already had this one made but never released it. about 6 months ago actually. =P
    nice work still.

  25. #18
    thx for this awesome theme! Please remove the ********** icon from video/pics though before you get in trouble!
    Last edited by Pwnp27; 11-30-2011 at 07:43 PM.

  26. #19
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnp27 View Post
    thx for this awesome theme! Please remove the ********** icon from video/pics though before you get in trouble!
    why would he get in trouble?

  27. #20
    I have no idea -_-

    Ohai whats the name of that app where you get all paid and copyrighted material for free? Hmm lemme think -_-

    Oh btw i like how your text color is orange!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •