+ Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 136

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Nokia N9

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Theme is almost finished and will hopefully be completed by Christmas.
...
  1. #41
    My iPhone is a Part of Me christoforo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts

    Theme is almost finished and will hopefully be completed by Christmas.

  2. #42

  3. #43
    Green Apple 2020shyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Looking Purely Awesome!!!! great job done.

  4. #44
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I love it! This will be the reason for jailbreaking my phone

    Do you need any beta testers??

    amazing job

  5. #45
    My iPhone is a Part of Me christoforo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020shyboy View Post
    Looking Purely Awesome!!!! great job done.
    Quote Originally Posted by krikykid View Post
    I love it! This will be the reason for jailbreaking my phone

    Do you need any beta testers??

    amazing job
    Thanks. The theme will be submited to Cydia soon. We won't be doing beta testing but we might give out a couple to people who will do a YouTube review.

    updated first post.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to christoforo For This Useful Post:

    2020shyboy (12-26-2011)

  7. #46

  8. #47
    My iPhone is a Part of Me christoforo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts

    We need a new name for Nokia N9. Please post what you think it should be called.

  9. #48
    Green Apple 2020shyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Names -
    Mee9 or 9okia or
    simply- N9

    whatever will be the theme name it will still remain awesome theme because it looks exactly the same of Meego OS.
    Dreamboard is same as Launcher in Android ,it will only change the outer look,
    so it will be good if theme will launch with Winterboard + Dreamboard files. what you say
    Last edited by 2020shyboy; 12-27-2011 at 12:54 PM.

  10. #49
    My iPhone is a Part of Me christoforo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts

    It has been resubmitted as iN9 and will hopefully be accepted. Winterboard theme is still being developed and will come in an update. We have never used winterboard before and are learning what images need to be changed.

  11. #50
    Green Apple 2020shyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    iN9 cool name for this theme, a little touch of Apple (idevices) series

  12. #51
    My iPhone is a Part of Me christoforo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020shyboy View Post
    iN9 cool name for this theme, a little touch of Apple (idevices) series
    Ya we thought adding the i would be better. we also updated the op with 2 features we forgot to mention. The theme has continuous scrolling left and right plus 28 original lockscreen wallpapers.

  13. #52
    My iPhone is a Part of Me christoforo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts

    Theme may not make it to cydia because Saurik is scared to have it on there.

  14. #53
    Green Apple 2020shyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    Theme may not make it to cydia because Saurik is scared to have it on there.
    because it an awesome theme and totally mimic the MEEGO OS may be someone can cause problem.
    Last edited by 2020shyboy; 12-28-2011 at 11:46 PM.

  15. #54
    iPhoneaholic rameses09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chizilla
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 75 Times in 54 Posts

    Can that happened? Saurik said he was scared?

  16. #55
    My iPhone is a Part of Me christoforo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Can that happened? Saurik said he was scared?
    Yes. He dosnt want to be sued by Nokia. The only way to get it on Cydia is to change the name, the way it looks and remove the icons. This theme might only be released on theme outlet.

  17. #56
    Green Apple 2020shyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    he means change everything

  18. #57
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lonerzboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    183
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 124 Times in 57 Posts

    Zephyr Jailbreak Tweak Brings N9-like Swipe Multitasking Gestures To The iPhone - Download Now! [VIDEO] | Redmond Pie

    Works great with this theme when this theme is public.
    Adds the N9 swipe multitasking gesture.


    I don't design themes, I don't create mods. The only thing I know, are changing values.

    Darkstar Orange Color Mod: Link here.

  19. #58
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Frep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    748
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 94 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    Yes. He dosnt want to be sued by Nokia. The only way to get it on Cydia is to change the name, the way it looks and remove the icons. This theme might only be released on theme outlet.
    You can simply sell it here through paypal

  20. #59
    Green Apple 2020shyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    You can simply sell it here through paypal
    yup he is right

  21. #60
    My iPhone is a Part of Me christoforo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    You can simply sell it here through paypal
    We did that before with our first themes and it got hard to Handle updates, it's hard to do it with theme outlet also.

    There might be a work around to get it on Cydia. It has been resubmitted as nPhone9.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts