Page 1 of 20 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IcecreamPhone (Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0)

Default IcecreamPhone (Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0)
    Welcome to the Google Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" theme!

VERSION 2.0 IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE HERE AND ON THE THEME OUTLET!!!

This theme is created to emulate the new Android 4.0 OS

Version 2.0 includes:
    -8 ICS themed Widgets
    -Animated Wallpaper
    -User Wallpaper
    -Scrolling Wallpaper
    -Moving Widgets
    -Folders
    -Google Search
    -Lockscreen
    -Quicklaunch apps on Lockscreen (Never before done on Dreamboard)

Next release will include:
    -More widgets
    -Winterboard UI
    -and more!

i love when people request things or critique my work so please do so
    it only makes the theme better!

BIG THANKS TO SnowLeo FOR SUPPORT AND HELP WITH THE SDK/ICONS/ETC!
    ALSO THANK YOU TO deathbybunnies FOR THE ANIMATED WALLPAPER AND HELP WITH THE USER WALLPAPER!

This theme is $2.99
    to purchase it donate here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -android_ice-cream-sandwich-580x423.jpg   -img_0578.png   -img_0586.png   -img_0587.png   -img_0588.png   -img_0589.png   -img_0590.png  
    Last edited by Nickio1230; 05-10-2012 at 10:00 PM.
    My Themes
    Click em!

-----------------------------------iWunder-----------------iXMB--------------iDash-----------------iCS---------------------------------------

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nickio1230 For This Useful Post:

Chasemeifyoucan (01-31-2012), GaN-MaN (01-22-2012), itsrajesh (01-07-2012), Justin Michael (02-08-2012), kruzzit (02-26-2012), Laxu (08-12-2012), murdamonk (01-26-2012), oldskoolsk8r (03-29-2012), SnowLeo (01-01-2012), spikeofax (09-07-2012), togomaku (01-16-2012), Zimvader92 (02-28-2012), zZDekoZz (08-13-2012)

sweet bro sounds amazing :-) I loooooooved your xbox 360 theme. Can't wait to check out these new animations too

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

Nickio1230 (11-27-2011)

Just updated the first page with some EXTREMELY EARLY screenshots.
    still have to change some icons, just wanted to show how its gonna look and where im at so far.
    My Themes
    Click em!

-----------------------------------iWunder-----------------iXMB--------------iDash-----------------iCS---------------------------------------

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Your themes will never seize to amaze me man. Love each and every one of them. Great work. Really gonna want to see this one when its complete.

Looks pretty good but I suggest you use the ice cream sandwhich sdk to get the right icons and wallpapers and make it the most accurate. Id also be awesome if you could use DreamBoard to apply the roboto font.
    Android SDK | Android Developers
    (to extract an .apk file just rename it to .zip and double click to extract into a folder)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (11-30-2011), Nickio1230 (11-28-2011)

Lookin good!

Looks like you have done it again honey phone ux was revolutionary

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Looks pretty good but I suggest you use the ice cream sandwhich sdk to get the right icons and wallpapers and make it the most accurate. Id also be awesome if you could use DreamBoard to apply the roboto font.
    Android SDK | Android Developers
    (to extract an .apk file just rename it to .zip and double click to extract into a folder)
    hey bud i PM'd you
    My Themes
    Click em!

I replied to your PM. Hope it helps! Cant wait to see more of this theme especially if you choose to use the source ICS images i sent you (:

Nice job so far. I've also been working on one with a system dump but had to restart it. Yours looks good so far.

Looks great!!let me know if you need me to test it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm... If you need any other help with the ICS graphics, just let me know, I can help as soon as an ICS rom comes out for my EVO
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 11-29-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

Nickio1230 (11-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Hmmmm... If you need any other help with the ICS graphics, just let me know, I can help as soon as an ICS rom comes out for my EVO
    thanks bud, il let you know
    My Themes
    Click em!

Looks great man! Cant wait.

Thanks

1) does the google seach widget work?
    2) cant u use please the real ICS icons?
    3) how does it run and does it eats lots of ram?
    An iPhone (Without a Jailbreak) is like a Nokia 3310

Quote Originally Posted by dekoooy View Post
    1) does the google seach widget work?
    2) cant u use please the real ICS icons?
    3) how does it run and does it eats lots of ram?
    1) yes
    2) yes
    3) i run all my themes on a 3gs to make sure it runs well on RAM
    My Themes
    Click em!

updated first page with more screenshots.
    still a long way to go...
    anyone with ideas feel free to let me hear em
    My Themes
    Click em!

Keeps looking better! Keep up the great work and I cant wait to see it in action.

Suggestions:
    -Use the real roboto font. You can find it on the web and i believe its in those source files I sent you. The roboto font is the sexiest font ever. It would be awesome if you could use dreamboard to automatically apply the roboto font but otherwise bytafont works fine.
    -live wallpapers
    -does the current dock allow for 4 icons? ICS does.
    -move the back, home, and multitask buttons up slightly so theyre more in the middle of the box
    -Full UI if possible
    -if not at least a full statusbar and full notification center theme using the osource images
    -custom ICS lockscreen
    -dock gradient shown in this screenshot (instead of just a white line): http://gvinga.com/wp-content/uploads...or-Nexus-S.jpg
    -folder creation?? If possible.
    -the upper 4 icons in the screenshot definitely dont look like ICS icons to me but hopefully youll fix that.
    -resizable widgets
    -ICS- style animations
    -ICS color keyboard theme
    -blue glow when pressing back, home, or multitask button
    -ability for user to choose apps to have in the multitasking shortcut with a set of full icons for a lot of apps
    -settings toggle widget (wifi, bluetooth, brightness, ect.)
    -music widget if possible
    -google music widget

These are just suggestions to try to help you out. It looks awesome so far but I hope you can try to implement these features but if its not possible or your not able to than its cool (:

And in case you didnt get my last PM i sent you all the source images, fonts, and sounds to help you out and make it as realistic as possible. If you didnt get the PM i can send it again.

Edit: didnt even see till now you had winterboard UI planned- that will be amazing!! Cant wait!!
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 12-05-2011 at 07:11 PM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Laxu (08-12-2012), Nickio1230 (12-07-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Keeps looking better! Keep up the great work and I cant wait to see it in action.

Suggestions:
    -Use the real roboto font. You can find it on the web and i believe its in those source files I sent you. The roboto font is the sexiest font ever. It would be awesome if you could use dreamboard to automatically apply the roboto font but otherwise bytafont works fine.
    -live wallpapers
    -does the current dock allow for 4 icons? ICS does.
    -move the back, home, and multitask buttons up slightly so theyre more in the middle of the box
    -Full UI if possible
    -if not at least a full statusbar and full notification center theme using the osource images
    -custom ICS lockscreen
    -dock gradient shown in this screenshot (instead of just a white line): http://gvinga.com/wp-content/uploads...or-Nexus-S.jpg
    -folder creation?? If possible.
    -the upper 4 icons in the screenshot definitely dont look like ICS icons to me but hopefully youll fix that.
    -resizable widgets
    -ICS- style animations
    -ICS color keyboard theme
    -blue glow when pressing back, home, or multitask button
    -ability for user to choose apps to have in the multitasking shortcut with a set of full icons for a lot of apps
    -settings toggle widget (wifi, bluetooth, brightness, ect.)
    -music widget if possible
    -google music widget

These are just suggestions to try to help you out. It looks awesome so far but I hope you can try to implement these features but if its not possible or your not able to than its cool (:

And in case you didnt get my last PM i sent you all the source images, fonts, and sounds to help you out and make it as realistic as possible. If you didnt get the PM i can send it again.

Edit: didnt even see till now you had winterboard UI planned- that will be amazing!! Cant wait!!
    -its impossible to apply a system font for IOS apps (messages, email, notes, etc) through dreamboard. but all the menus i have been using the roboto font
    -live wallpapers is definitely going to be applied
    -the dock does allow for 4 icons, that was just my setup
    -Full UI is in the works but not my main priority. i will probably release the dreamboard theme first then the winterboard UI
    -A lot of other images and videos i have seen do not have a dock gradient...in fact that one is the only one that i have seen with one
    -Lockscreen will definitely be applied
    -Folder creation will be applied ( it is possible ) but it wont be EXACTLY like the actual ICS but very close.
    -I'm working on finding more icons, if anyone knows where to get more then feel free to let me know. i've implemented all the icons that i have found so far.
    -the blue glow will be there...its part of the animations never been done before on dreamboard
    -the multitask currently has 3 stock apps ( mail, messages, and phone ) and will have 3 more slots for the user to put whatever apps he/she choses.
    -i might have found a way to do the settings toggle widget but no guarantees.
    -music widget is extremeley tough, no guarantees with that either.
    -google music widget? not exactly sure what that is.
    My Themes
    Click em!

Page 1 of 20 123 11 ... LastLast