+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Droid Board: Final Release

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
How do you add your own wallpapers? I know this is probably a dumb question but I've tried doing it several ways and nothing seems to be showing up under
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 610 Posts

How do you add your own wallpapers? I know this is probably a dumb question but I've tried doing it several ways and nothing seems to be showing up under the wallpaper section when I add them. Thanks for any help on this request!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    How do you add your own wallpapers? I know this is probably a dumb question but I've tried doing it several ways and nothing seems to be showing up under the wallpaper section when I add them. Thanks for any help on this request!
    Sorry for the late response but if you haven't already figured it out, all you have to do is replace one of the wallpaper pictures in the images folder (make sure it has the same name) and the preview image for the wallpaper (also same name and it is in the same folder).

Btw. I will start making a new theme beginning next month sometime and I will take some of that theme's features and move it to this theme. Enjoy!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaEliminator View Post
    Sorry for the late response but if you haven't already figured it out, all you have to do is replace one of the wallpaper pictures in the images folder (make sure it has the same name) and the preview image for the wallpaper (also same name and it is in the same folder).

Btw. I will start making a new theme beginning next month sometime and I will take some of that theme's features and move it to this theme. Enjoy!
    Thanks man! I'm almost done with what I was telling you I was doing

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ho Guys. First of all. Amazingly beautiful theme. I love it. Now, I've read that whole thread and I cannot find a way to change my weather app to show the degrees in Celcius. Can I get some help? Did I miss it somewhere? thanks a lot! ;D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reyvax View Post
    Ho Guys. First of all. Amazingly beautiful theme. I love it. Now, I've read that whole thread and I cannot find a way to change my weather app to show the degrees in Celcius. Can I get some help? Did I miss it somewhere? thanks a lot! ;D
    Yeah there is a little line of code you have to change in the HTC Widget folder (I will have to find it for you)

You have to open the Weather and Droid HTC folder and edit the functions.js file. Find this url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p="; and change to this url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";

Include quotations
    Last edited by DaEliminator; 04-06-2012 at 10:31 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaEliminator View Post
    Yeah there is a little line of code you have to change in the HTC Widget folder (I will have to find it for you)

You have to open the Weather and Droid HTC folder and edit the functions.js file. Find this url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p="; and change to this url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";

Include quotations
    Thanks for such a quick response. I have fine what you've said and the weather widget on the third page has changed to Celsius but the one on the main page still shows Fahrenheit. Is there only one line I have to change it on two? I have resprang, exited dreamboard and came back in and its still showing F.

I'll keep looking until you get back to me with hopefully a solution. I really like this theme! *awe*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reyvax View Post
    Thanks for such a quick response. I have fine what you've said and the weather widget on the third page has changed to Celsius but the one on the main page still shows Fahrenheit. Is there only one line I have to change it on two? I have resprang, exited dreamboard and came back in and its still showing F.

I'll keep looking until you get back to me with hopefully a solution. I really like this theme! *awe*
    Did you change both folders? Or only the Weather Widget folder because you have to do it with with the Droid HTC folder too.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yep, That why! I inly did it in one folder. Thank you very kindly!

Thanks
    How can you change the wallpaper for the lockscreen, I'm at a total loss. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bxsavior View Post
    How can you change the wallpaper for the lockscreen, I'm at a total loss. Thanks
    If you read a few posts above this, your question would be answered...lol!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How did you get the icons to be small can it be done to other theme

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is a very beautiful theme. Is it possible to remove the toggles on page 1, and weather on page 7, so I can fill the whole page with just apps. And is it possible to remove the facebook and calendar boxes on page 2, so the RSS-box takes up their spaces too?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks

Yes it is. Just removing widgets and putting apps in their place is possible but I do not understand what you want to do next.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What do you mean, what I want to do next? I just want the first and last page to be nothing but apps.
    Then I want to remove the Facebook-widget AND the Calendar-widget (both on page 2). Then I want the RSS-widget to fill out the empty space from the widgets I just removed. And that's it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pemik View Post
    What do you mean, what I want to do next? I just want the first and last page to be nothing but apps.
    Then I want to remove the Facebook-widget AND the Calendar-widget (both on page 2). Then I want the RSS-widget to fill out the empty space from the widgets I just removed. And that's it!
    Sorry for the late reply, I do not follow my theme as close as I did before. I do not know if you know much about dreamboard but this is what I or you will have to do.

Okay so to change the first and last pages to apps, just delete all the widgets on page 1 and page 7 subview and add app icon placeholders in their place. But for page 2, it is possible to delete those widgets but adjusting the RSS feed to take their place will be a difficult task because a lot of code will have to be changed and a new image will have to be created.

I currently cannot help you because I do not have an iDevice and the next one I might get is the iPhone 5 but when I get it, I will try to make your requests.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678