+ Reply
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1210

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: (Released) EZ4U2NV by:June'sIphone/bAdGB

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey June... I've been using this theme for a while now and I STILL think it's awesome, trying to make small tweaks here and there to further customize, but I'm
...
  1. #1041
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hey June...

    I've been using this theme for a while now and I STILL think it's awesome, trying to make small tweaks here and there to further customize, but I'm still learning so its kinda hard... But as always, great job on this theme! Anyways, I have been trying to get a really cool Animated Boot Logo for the 4s, but everything that's out there is edited for prior iphones and not compatible with the 4s... I found "animate fix for iOS 4.xx./5.x" that allows you to use bootlogos made for the 4 and tweaks it to work with the 4s... Only problem is, it will first show the default Apple Logo, THEN it will show the bootlogo you selected... So I was trying to find one that went from the default apple, then transforms or interacts somehow to your custom logo... I found one that you previously had out there with the Bad GB... It's called "1nfect3d Blue BootLogo" and it looks awesome... Again, the only problem is it first shows the apple, then changes over to the animated bootlogo... Was wondering if you could edit it a little and re-release so that it shows the Apple default logo, then animates/transforms into the bootlogo that you have (like maybe fades out, then the animated logo fades in)... It would look so much smoother and cooler... Also, instead of having the background on it white, maybe change it to black and the colors of everything from cyan to the blue you use in this theme... That way, it all matches the theme you have here... Just a thought of something else that would be cool to add to this theme... OR maybe if you have been thinking of making a specific EZ4U2NV Boot Logo, I'm sure that would also look really cool... Let me know what you think. And THANKS AGAIN!!!
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 02-11-2012 at 03:08 PM.

  2. #1042
    Green Apple iancallaghan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Southport, ENGLAND
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Firstly I would like to say 'What a great theme'. What I am hoping to do is change the positions and font sizes of some of the text on the lock screen. i.e the Day, Date & Time etc. Can someone please tell if this is possible and how to go about it?
    Thanks in advance
    Ian
    Last edited by iancallaghan; 02-13-2012 at 03:30 AM. Reason: No Picture

  3. #1043
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,776
    Thanks
    5,239
    Thanked 10,058 Times in 3,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iancallaghan View Post
    Firstly I would like to say 'What a great theme'. What I am hoping to do is change the positions and font sizes of some of the text on the lock screen. i.e the Day, Date & Time etc. Can someone please tell if this is possible and how to go about it?
    Thanks in advance
    Ian
    To move the font for date temp ect. You will need to edit the .css file. It will have top: 5px; left: 5px; etc change the value to move font.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    iancallaghan (02-15-2012)

  5. #1044
    Green Apple mwcoexec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Is it possible to replace picture of the weather on the lockscreen? I know it changes depending on the weather, but is it possible to change that to a stagnant image of our choice? Or even better, rotating pictures?

    Love the theme btw, rockin' the Red and it's amazing.

  6. #1045
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,776
    Thanks
    5,239
    Thanked 10,058 Times in 3,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mwcoexec View Post
    Is it possible to replace picture of the weather on the lockscreen? I know it changes depending on the weather, but is it possible to change that to a stagnant image of our choice? Or even better, rotating pictures?

    Love the theme btw, rockin' the Red and it's amazing.
    Sure the images are held in the lockscreen folder. Find them mask em then replace.

  7. #1046
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Does anyone know where we can find this lockscreen???

    Check out the link here... EZ4U2NV LS A2 - YouTube


    Hey June, did you see my message above about the bootlogo?

  8. #1047
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    ****uploading SC4 Color Pack

    Here it is Hope you like! and Happy New Years!





    EZ4U2NV SC4 iZ Pack.rar SC4 iZ Pack.rar

    **Note** there is an alternate coveroverlay image inside if you wanna change it


    Hi iZangetsu... I saw this way back in the forum and really liked it... I'm trying to add this in ifile and have downloaded it to my iphone 4s... I'd like to use this for my music player, but I'm not sure where in ifile to add the file... I have tried placing it in a few places, but can't get it to work... Can you give some instructions on where this file should be placed in the theme in ifile to get it working? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance...

  9. #1048
    Theme Modder iZangetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,929
    Thanks
    6,176
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kruiser View Post
    Hi iZangetsu... I saw this way back in the forum and really liked it... I'm trying to add this in ifile and have downloaded it to my iphone 4s... I'd like to use this for my music player, but I'm not sure where in ifile to add the file... I have tried placing it in a few places, but can't get it to work... Can you give some instructions on where this file should be placed in the theme in ifile to get it working? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance...
    Sorry for late response don't be on as frequent as I use to be. If you have snowcover4 installed it goes in root/library/sc4themes then select in settings.

  10. #1049
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    Sorry for late response don't be on as frequent as I use to be. If you have snowcover4 installed it goes in root/library/sc4themes then select in settings.
    I downloaded snowcover4 and went into ifile... followed root/library... but no sc4themes there... maybe it doesn't support iphone 4s???
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 02-17-2012 at 09:40 PM.

  11. #1050
    Theme Modder iZangetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,929
    Thanks
    6,176
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kruiser View Post
    I downloaded snowcover4 and went into ifile... followed root/library... but no sc4themes there... maybe landed in a different folder???
    If you installed SnowCover 4 from Cydia that's where the folder should be. /var/Library/SC4Themes(Released) EZ4U2NV by:June'sIphone/bAdGB-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329539939.614390.jpg

  12. #1051
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    If you installed SnowCover 4 from Cydia that's where the folder should be. /var/Library/SC4ThemesAttachment 566697
    Maybe snowcover4 doesn't support iphone 4s???

    This is what I see... (Released) EZ4U2NV by:June'sIphone/bAdGB-screenshot.jpg
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 02-17-2012 at 09:59 PM.

  13. #1052
    Theme Modder iZangetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,929
    Thanks
    6,176
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kruiser View Post
    Maybe snowcover4 doesn't support iphone 4s???

    This is what I see... Attachment 566703
    your in the wrong place. Path should just read /Library/SC4Themes don't go in var/

  14. #1053
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    your in the wrong place. Path should just read /Library/SC4Themes don't go in var/

    OOOHHHHH lol, i feel dumb now lol... Ok, I got that theme into the snowcover4 path... Now I go into my music app and play a song, and then hit the sleep/power button until the screen goes black. I hit the home key, and I should see it right? All I see is the theme's lockscreen (with the weather gadget).... Am I doing this correctly? Is it because I have a HTML lockscreen?

  15. #1054
    Theme Modder iZangetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,929
    Thanks
    6,176
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kruiser View Post
    OOOHHHHH lol, i feel dumb now lol... Ok, I got that theme into the snowcover4 path... Now I go into my music app and play a song, and then hit the sleep/power button until the screen goes black. I hit the home key, and I should see it right? All I see is the theme's lockscreen (with the weather gadget).... Am I doing this correctly? Is it because I have a HTML lockscreen?
    No your not dumb. it should be showing if music is playing. Sc4 is known to be a bit iffy with music without cover art. maybe try a respring or reboot that's as far as I can suggest to you now really, as I don't have a 4s either to tell you for sure if there is a compatibility issue. Hopefully someone else can confirm. Search around see if anyone else have issues on 4s, good luck!

  16. #1055
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    No your not dumb. it should be showing if music is playing. Sc4 is known to be a bit iffy with music without cover art. maybe try a respring or reboot that's as far as I can suggest to you now really, as I don't have a 4s either to tell you for sure if there is a compatibility issue. Hopefully someone else can confirm. Search around see if anyone else have issues on 4s, good luck!
    Yeah, all of my music has a picture art for it (cover art)... Took me hours to look up ALL the artwork for each song lol... I even tried using the default themes that come with the SnowCover4... None of those were showing up either... Is there anyone else on here who can confirm if they were able to get SnowCover to work on an IPhone 4s? It looks awesome and I'd really like to get it working...
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 02-17-2012 at 11:16 PM.

  17. #1056
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hey IZangetsu... So after we tried doing all of this with SnowCover, I went back into my music player... Now for some reason, my "Top Overlay" image isnt showing up... I see the bottom where it says play/pause, but the image for the top 2/3rds of the page is missing... I went into ifile and the .png is there, but its not showing up when I play music... Any ideas? I even tried to remove and reinstall ez4u2nv theme, and it still does not show up... Almost like something is blocking it... I removed Snowcover and everything...

  18. #1057
    iPhone? More like MyPhone laMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 243 Times in 97 Posts

    Well... I got rid of the 3GS and i have the 4S. This theme is amazing on the 4S. Just 2 quick requests... Can we have a Siri mic with this theme? And also, We need a Siri button on the keyboard for color keyboard... I would do these, but I have been workin 50 hours a week so I am beat. If nooone wants to, maybe I will down the line

  19. #1058
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Please help!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Well... I got rid of the 3GS and i have the 4S. This theme is amazing on the 4S. Just 2 quick requests... Can we have a Siri mic with this theme? And also, We need a Siri button on the keyboard for color keyboard... I would do these, but I have been workin 50 hours a week so I am beat. If nooone wants to, maybe I will down the line
    How can I fix this??? The Top Overlay image isn't showing up on my mediaplayer when I play music...

    (Released) EZ4U2NV by:June'sIphone/bAdGB-screenshot.jpg

  20. #1059
    iPhone? More like MyPhone laMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 243 Times in 97 Posts

    Added Siri Button to ColorKeyboard... Still tinkering with it though



    @Krazy Kruiser use this
    com.apple.MediaPlayer.rar

    I redid the iPod for 3GS

    Put into var/stash/themesxxx/ez4u2nv/bundles
    Last edited by laMe; 02-18-2012 at 06:49 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (02-18-2012)

  22. #1060
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Added Siri Button to ColorKeyboard... Still tinkering with it though



    @Krazy Kruiser use this
    com.apple.MediaPlayer.rar

    I redid the iPod for 3GS

    Put into var/stash/themesxxx/ez4u2nv/bundles
    I have a 4s, not 3gs... Will it still work with all 4s features? Wouldn't I need the @2x.pngs ...?

    UPDATE: And it still did not work... It almost seems like something is blocking the top overlay image from showing...
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 02-18-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts