+ Reply
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1210

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Released) EZ4U2NV by:June'sIphone/bAdGB

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Has anyone else been able to find the "Touch To Return To Call" Bar that is displayed on Page 37 of this forum from IaMe ??? I downloaded the NoName
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Has anyone else been able to find the "Touch To Return To Call" Bar that is displayed on Page 37 of this forum from IaMe ??? I downloaded the NoName HD theme and found it, but everything in that theme is Red and Black and I don't know how to change the colors to blue and black, then remove "NoName HD" from the bar... If anyone can figure this out, it would look AWESOME on this theme, rather than having the basic incall bar that is used...

ALSO, is there a chance that anyone can come up with a REALLY NICE Battery Charging screen for when your phone is plugged in??? Right now, it still stays on the LockScreen displaying the weather and city that comes with the original theme when it is plugged in... I'm sure some other people on here are thinking the same thing and would appreciate it very much!
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 02-04-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,553 Times in 4,072 Posts

If you have a HTML lockscreen enabled in winterboard it will not show a battery charging image at all ever
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Default EZ4U2NV Dreamboard Port
    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    This theme is just going to get better!
    Remember when i said this? lol. Well, in collaboration and permission from June'sIphone, i present to you this small teaser of the up and coming EZ4U2NV Dreamboard port by FrightDealer! Like i said, this theme...Has just gotten better!

Like i said, this is a small "teaser". I am continuing to work on this theme full time! You thought the winterboard version was great enough, Wait till you get the Dreamboard version on your IDevice! The look and feel of EZ4U2NV in a small, compact package with small use of RAM, i am going all out on this theme...Why? Because this theme is worth it!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (03-04-2012), iZangetsu (02-08-2012), jokerg7 (02-11-2012)

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Omg gimme gimme donate donate!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Omg gimme gimme donate donate!!!!
    Patience my frend! Lol

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Lol

Thanks
    Thanked 11,236 Times in 2,713 Posts

interesting. do you mean light on ram? as in light for a dream board theme? or just light in general. because running the lock screen, and weather, and slideshow on SB. its not bad. but =not where I keep my phone at typically. so I turned the SS into a single pic, kept the weather and have been working on taking the animation out of the lock screen been running at 300mb on average of ram. thank you for all your work FrightDealer.....and thanks June. always impressed with your work

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (02-05-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    interesting. do you mean light on ram? as in light for a dream board theme? or just light in general. because running the lock screen, and weather, and slideshow on SB. its not bad. but =not where I keep my phone at typically. so I turned the SS into a single pic, kept the weather and have been working on taking the animation out of the lock screen been running at 300mb on average of ram. thank you for all your work FrightDealer.....and thanks June. always impressed with your work
    When i say light, i mean light on RAM and size of the total dreamboard theme. I coded the theme so you can run the widgets without wasting as much RAM as on winterboard. SS and Lockscreen will work perfectly. Only downside is on DB, there is no UI. But everything else works just like the actual WB theme. And NP, thanks for the support.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Need to say this is one of the best themes out ther loving it but is it possible to make a Eur colorkeyboard whit .. its a litle bit hard to type sms otherwise and i really want to youse everything i can on this theme......

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    So I asked for help a few pages ago, and I have been trying ti figure it out and I am still having problems. I am trying to change the photos that change on the background. I need a step by step on how to change them, how to make them the right size, how to change the names, how to change them in ifile..etc. Any help or even if someone knows of a youtube video that I can watch it would be great.

Also my battery percentage does not change with this theme. Any ideas on why it wouldnt change?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mck22 View Post
    So I asked for help a few pages ago, and I have been trying ti figure it out and I am still having problems. I am trying to change the photos that change on the background. I need a step by step on how to change them, how to make them the right size, how to change the names, how to change them in ifile..etc. Any help or even if someone knows of a youtube video that I can watch it would be great.

Also my battery percentage does not change with this theme. Any ideas on why it wouldnt change?
    Here is my guide:

1) Have the pictures you want. Here is the dimensions you should have for the pictures: 640x960. The widget is made to have 5 images, so name them like this: (wall1.png, wall2.png,wall3.png, wall4.png, wall5.png)
    2) Take those images, (copy/cut) and navigate to: var/stash/themes.xxxx/EZ4U2NV/EZ4U2NV SB/bAdGB
    3) You should find the images that are in the original widget. Paste your images in there, overwriting the old ones with yours
    4) From there, you are done. Load in WB to see if it worked, if not, write back and i'll help

As for the battery percentage, beats me. Mine works perfectly fine. Try rebooting the idevice?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Has anyone else been able to find the "Touch To Return To Call" Bar that is displayed on Page 37 of this forum from IaMe ??? I downloaded the NoName HD theme and found it, but everything in that theme is Red and Black and I don't know how to change the colors to blue and black, then remove "NoName HD" from the bar... If anyone can figure this out, it would look AWESOME on this theme, rather than having the basic incall bar that is used...

ALSO, is there a chance that anyone can come up with a REALLY NICE Battery Charging screen for when your phone is plugged in??? Right now, it still stays on the LockScreen displaying the weather and city that comes with the original theme when it is plugged in... I'm sure some other people on here are thinking the same thing and would appreciate it very much!

Thanks

If you are using a HTML lockscreen the battery charging screen will never show

Green Apple
    Thanks

I know Ive asked this before, but I havent received a reply yet... Can you please post your incall bar that you modified from noname hd? You said you would in an earlier post, but i havent seen it yet, been patiently waiting for this modification cuz it looks awesome with this theme!!! Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    My Slight Mods >>> [Working on Bigger and Better Ones Now ]

Modded Lockscreen To Show Location and Weather [Placed Nicely]

Modded Springboard To Show Location and Weather as well...

Modded "Touch To Return Call Barr" (From NonameHd) - it looks nice
    I know Ive asked this before, but I havent received a reply yet... Can you please post your incall bar that you modified from noname hd? You said you would in an earlier post, but i havent seen it yet, been patiently waiting for this modification cuz it looks awesome with this theme!!! Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 02-08-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    My Slight Mods >>> ]

Modded "Touch To Return Call Barr" (From NonameHd) - it looks nice
    Also... What font are you using here???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

has anyone had problems putting in the scrolling png's in the background. the files i ssh'd in are 640x960, named wall1 (thru 5) .png and now no pics are displayed. ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allstar2335 View Post
    has anyone had problems putting in the scrolling png's in the background. the files i ssh'd in are 640x960, named wall1 (thru 5) .png and now no pics are displayed. ??
    Have you gone into winterboard and checked/unchecked the theme and them respring?

Thanks

If its for the widget Dilli posted I think it needs to be one image file at like 250px wide and something like 8000px in height

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0wM0nk3y View Post
    Have you gone into winterboard and checked/unchecked the theme and them respring?
    yes, i did that.

and no, its not for the widget

actually, after reinstalling the whole theme, after the first time i rebooted the phone the backgound pics that come with it stop showing up. thats without me touching anything.
    Last edited by allstar2335; 02-11-2012 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks

Thought it was about time i posted this here for all to see! lol

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...oard-port.html