+ Reply
Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1210

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Released) EZ4U2NV by:June'sIphone/bAdGB

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
First of all let me say that this theme is incredible. Since I purchased it I have not been able to download the EZ4U2NV color Keyboard. I have color keyboard
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First of all let me say that this theme is incredible. Since I purchased it I have not been able to download the EZ4U2NV color Keyboard. I have color keyboard installed but the EZ4U2NV color keyboard will not install. Can anyone help me with this issue?

iPhone? More like MyPhone crochunter84's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigJack077 View Post
    First of all let me say that this theme is incredible. Since I purchased it I have not been able to download the EZ4U2NV color Keyboard. I have color keyboard installed but the EZ4U2NV color keyboard will not install. Can anyone help me with this issue?
    what happens when you try to download the EZ4U2NV colour keyboard bro? can you post screens of any errors etc so that we can help you out

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

This theme is just going to get better!

Thanks

Cool nice
    Is there any way i can get the mod too please c4mex knows that i already donated for this amazing theme.
    I will appreciated it
    Quote Originally Posted by c4mex View Post

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Touch To Return to Call Bar
    Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Hey june, what font did u use on the "battery %" I'm looking for it to use with bytafont.

@kruser
    The return call is in UIimages, and called incall_glow.png I believe. Just photoshop a call bar or I can upload mine. As for your name on the folders, use photoshop. Spot heal brush the text "folders" and write what u want over it. Save as wallpaper.png and ssh it into phone.
    @IaMe... Thanks for the response! I'm still new to all of this and trying to figure it all out... Are you talking about in Ifile? I went to var/stash/Themes.MZ3E7w/EZ4U2NV/UIimages ... Is this the right folder? I see a bunch of .png files, but no "incall_glow.png" ... Is this something I need to download? If you could upload the one you had, it looks awesome!!! The one I'm talking about it on Page 37 of the forum thread... Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

OK EDIT - I have a basic blue in call bar downloaded and I found where that was in my iFile, but I would still really like to have the one mentioned here ALOT more, its WAY COOLER lol... so yeah, if you could upload it, i would LOVE to have it... THANKS so much!!!
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 01-28-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Glow Mod for EZ4U2NV
    Quote Originally Posted by ash3s2012 View Post
    I dont know if someone would be interested since im a newbie here and i don't really know anything about HTML or CSS but i was able to put the glow wall into the EZ4U2NV SB so what i did copy the private folder and widget.hmtl from the EZ4U2NV SB iZUAM Glow and made an transparent Overlay.png image i don't even know if that's the right way but it worked for me once again i don't really know anything about html or none of that stuff Attachment 556725

OK, so I have just installed the GLOW mod for the theme (THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME OUT!!!) ... Only problem is, the overlay portion (the blue area over my pictures) seems to have gotten darker... My pictures are barely visible now... I noticed this guy above me said he changed his Overlay.png image to transparent and it seems like his pictures are much easier to see... Any help on how to do this? I looked at the PNG file, but i can't seem to edit it to transparent...

ALSO, I noticed in the folder, there seems there are supposed to be 2 big gray doors that open and close over the image section... This isn't working, I see no doors... I don't know if I installed everything correctly, I followed the instructions listed above...

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated... THANKS!!!

______UPDATE________

I have found a transparent overlay png ... I DO however, still would like to know about the doors that are supposed to open up in this mod... I would also still like to know how I can get the modded call bar that I mentioned in the post right above this one if anyone can help me with either of these issues... THANKS AGAIN!!!
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 01-29-2012 at 03:25 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have just recently jailbroken my 4s, and after looking through the available theme's, this is one of the two I would like to purchase and set up.

Can someone tell me what I need to have installed from Cydia to make this work properly? Folder Enhancer? Five Icon Dock? etc .... I want to be able to get what I need so when I get the theme, I am ready to go!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBeez View Post
    I have just recently jailbroken my 4s, and after looking through the available theme's, this is one of the two I would like to purchase and set up.

Can someone tell me what I need to have installed from Cydia to make this work properly? Folder Enhancer? Five Icon Dock? etc .... I want to be able to get what I need so when I get the theme, I am ready to go!
    Basically Gridlock really. If you want those fancy folder, get FolderEnhanceer. Other than that, just Girdlock

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

BumbleBeez (01-31-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Im new! Help!
    Hello.

First of all i'd like to say.. awesome theme. Im lovin it!

Bare with me, im very newbish to this editing iphone theme and jailbreaking iphone stuff

Ive been editing the files to make the LS appear in danish and 24 hours clock and such.
    But i got 1 problem i can't seem to fix, and its probably me missing something.

I can't seem to get my icons to place the same way eveyone here is. I got the normal 4x4 collumn setup and im useing Iconoclasm, but can't find a layout that matches.
    How can i fix this?

Thanks! :-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks @FrightDealer!!

I got the theme! It looks great!!

One question .. is it possible to have actual icons for folders? Not the little tiny icons with just a border, but an actual large icon? And if so, how would I go about it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBeez View Post
    Thanks @FrightDealer!!

I got the theme! It looks great!!

One question .. is it possible to have actual icons for folders? Not the little tiny icons with just a border, but an actual large icon? And if so, how would I go about it?
    Well, you could, but it would look wierd! lol. umm, to change the folder image, go in the theme folder > bundles > com.apple.springboard > (look for FolderIconBG.png & [email protected]) then change those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenvaj View Post
    Hello.

First of all i'd like to say.. awesome theme. Im lovin it!

Bare with me, im very newbish to this editing iphone theme and jailbreaking iphone stuff

Ive been editing the files to make the LS appear in danish and 24 hours clock and such.
    But i got 1 problem i can't seem to fix, and its probably me missing something.

I can't seem to get my icons to place the same way eveyone here is. I got the normal 4x4 collumn setup and im useing Iconoclasm, but can't find a layout that matches.
    How can i fix this?

Thanks! :-)
    For the LS i don't really know man. But for the Layout, all you need is the way the iphone comes in. That layout and Gridlock. You don't really need iconoclasm for it! You could set up the 5X4 layout, but it looks the same at 4x4.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kruiser View Post
    OK, so I have just installed the GLOW mod for the theme (THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME OUT!!!) ... Only problem is, the overlay portion (the blue area over my pictures) seems to have gotten darker... My pictures are barely visible now... I noticed this guy above me said he changed his Overlay.png image to transparent and it seems like his pictures are much easier to see... Any help on how to do this? I looked at the PNG file, but i can't seem to edit it to transparent...

ALSO, I noticed in the folder, there seems there are supposed to be 2 big gray doors that open and close over the image section... This isn't working, I see no doors... I don't know if I installed everything correctly, I followed the instructions listed above...

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated... THANKS!!!

______UPDATE________

I have found a transparent overlay png ... I DO however, still would like to know about the doors that are supposed to open up in this mod... I would also still like to know how I can get the modded call bar that I mentioned in the post right above this one if anyone can help me with either of these issues... THANKS AGAIN!!!
    Where did you find the transparent overlay? Could you share? Thanks in advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kristatos's Avatar
    Thanks

I just thought I'd share mine...nothing out of this world but I like the little things...great theme...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0wM0nk3y View Post
    Where did you find the transparent overlay? Could you share? Thanks in advance.

OK, so since no one actually responded to me while I was trying to find this, I will be nice and help you out, in hopes that maybe someone will actually try to help me with the issues I listed on here and still haven't received any responses...

I actually found a transparent overlay in ifile in the EZ4U2NV theme somewhere... I can't recall exactly which folder it was in, but it was there in one of them... Just find it, copy it over to where you need it in the glow folder, and then delete out the originals, and rename your new one (the transparent overlay) to exactly the same name as the one it is replacing... You will need to replace both Overlays... Hope this helps man, I'm still new to all of this so I'm still learning too lol...

So, now that I have helped you, I would REALLY appreciate it if some of the people on here would kindly help me... I'm still searching for the in-call glow bar that I posted on here in a previous post (go back and look at my post to IaMe)... Hopefully he will upload his so I can add it in...

Also, I was wondering about the "doors" that are in the glow add-on that look like they are supposed to open and close over the pictures of the glow...

PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!! Thanks guys...

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Hey june, what font did u use on the "battery %" I'm looking for it to use with bytafont.

@kruser
    The return call is in UIimages, and called incall_glow.png I believe. Just photoshop a call bar or I can upload mine. As for your name on the folders, use photoshop. Spot heal brush the text "folders" and write what u want over it. Save as wallpaper.png and ssh it into phone.
    @ IaMe
    Can you please upload the "Return to Call Bar" you had in the image for this theme? I found the NoName HD theme incall bar, but (as matching with that theme) it was all red and black... I'd really like to have the blue and black one like you have to match this EZ4U2NV theme... PLEASE let me know, I'd really appreciate it man... Thanks for any help!!!
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 02-02-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,552 Times in 4,071 Posts

I don't think there is a widget where doors close over the glow quote the post with the widget your talking about so I can be sure
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,720 Times in 3,551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    This theme is just going to get better!
    Yes it is

18. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (02-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Yes it is
    Lol, You know it man.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    I don't think there is a widget where doors close over the glow quote the post with the widget your talking about so I can be sure
    Thanks for the reply... If you go into IFile on the phone, go into the Glow folder, then the Private folder, then Icon Sets, there is a folder called Door... Go into that folder and there is a Door.gif... If you click that and select Web Viewer, you can see the animated doors that open and close...

I have tried to copy and paste that into my springboard in a few different locations, but haven't had any luck in actually getting it to show up and work... If you can, please let me know, it would be an awesome feature to add to the glow... If it opened up to reveal your pictures it would look really cool...

Thanks again!!! Still trying to learn all of this since Im new to it...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kruiser View Post
    Thanks for the reply... If you go into IFile on the phone, go into the Glow folder, then the Private folder, then Icon Sets, there is a folder called Door... Go into that folder and there is a Door.gif... If you click that and select Web Viewer, you can see the animated doors that open and close...

I have tried to copy and paste that into my springboard in a few different locations, but haven't had any luck in actually getting it to show up and work... If you can, please let me know, it would be an awesome feature to add to the glow... If it opened up to reveal your pictures it would look really cool...

Thanks again!!! Still trying to learn all of this since Im new to it...
    The doors aren't meant for that mod. It was a part of something else that I was experimenting with before getting this theme and accidentally left in there. You can just delete it. If you were to code it in, there will be too much lag because the gif is too big and there is already 2 different animations running.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,234 Times in 2,713 Posts

can someone please direct me to that weather,analog clock mod please......... trying to set this up on my phone. and as most people know, when I set a theme up it stays on there for a while. thank you and I hope everyone is doing good.

great work June, as always