Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 217

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Curio2_HD IOS 5.0.1 (Released)

  1. #61
    you're welcome, bro

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spikee For This Useful Post:

    TechXero (11-29-2011)

  3. #62
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikee View Post
    you're welcome, bro
    Almost perfect .. Needs fixing tho .. I use an iPhone 4 on IOS5 xD



    Can it be fixed ?

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  4. #63
    Will change the Overlay2.png. Send it to you when it's done.

  5. #64
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikee View Post
    Will change the Overlay2.png. Send it to you when it's done.
    Changed it this messes with clock ... I can't seem to be able to move clock downwards xD

    EDIT :

    Check it --|
    Last edited by TechXero; 11-29-2011 at 07:59 PM.

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  6. #65
    try this css-file
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #66
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Perfection .. Thanks bro ... U rock !!!! How do u move the Damn Clock ?



    Ch33rs !
    Last edited by TechXero; 11-29-2011 at 08:43 PM.

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  8. #67
    you only have to change the css a little bit


  9. #68
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Thanks bro I fixed it to perfection ... U da best ...



    Also posted a small review of theme over at my site since no one seems to have bothered


    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  10. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by TechXero View Post
    Thanks bro I fixed it to perfection ... U da best ...



    Also posted a small review of theme over at my site since no one seems to have bothered

    Thought you might want Tweetbot changed to match the other main icons you have setup, just place them in your icons folder.

    Also thanks for the review
    Attached Files Attached Files

  11. #70
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Thanks George .. Much appreciated but there is a 2nd page of icons rest are in folders so it's ok ...


    Can u make custom icons for those 3 :

    DataUsage, iRealSMS, and IntelliScreenX

    Thanks

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  12. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by TechXero View Post
    Thanks George .. Much appreciated but there is a 2nd page of icons rest are in folders so it's ok ...


    Can u make custom icons for those 3 :

    DataUsage, iRealSMS, and IntelliScreenX

    Thanks
    Sure, just give me a little time

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    TechXero (11-30-2011)

  14. #72
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Ooh and Web2SMS that makes 4 ...

    DataUsage, iRealSMS, IntelliScreenX, and Web2SMS ..

    Take your time bro no hurry

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  15. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by TechXero View Post
    Ooh and Web2SMS that makes 4 ...

    DataUsage, iRealSMS, IntelliScreenX, and Web2SMS ..

    Take your time bro no hurry
    LOL, sure

  16. #74
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Damn since I use AppIconMaker tweak to theme all missing icons Tweetbot icon not theming xD

    Ah well ... xD

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  17. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by TechXero View Post
    Damn since I use AppIconMaker tweak to theme all missing icons Tweetbot icon not theming xD

    Ah well ... xD
    Do you have summerboard switched on?

  18. #76
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Of course not .. Not since iOS4.x why ?

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  19. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by TechXero View Post
    Of course not .. Not since iOS4.x why ?
    Try it as that usually shows up the icons as they are setup

  20. #78
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Well since Icon already themed using Mask via ThemeIconMaker Tweak from Cydia I dunno but will do ...

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  21. #79
    so i am having troubles with the lock screen.
    I have used the hide lockscreen for ios5 found in this forum and it hides everything accept the clock and date background. And when i use the files that G gave me it doesn't get rid of the date.
    Can someone with a clock hide file that is working for them possibly post it ....please!
    Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0451.png  

  22. #80
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    so i am having troubles with the lock screen.
    I have used the hide lockscreen for ios5 found in this forum and it hides everything accept the clock and date background. And when i use the files that G gave me it doesn't get rid of the date.
    Can someone with a clock hide file that is working for them possibly post it ....please!
    Cheers
    Why use G's method when on this forum there is a free tweak called ClockHide that hides clock n date just enable n set alpha to max n poof gone


    BTW G, Icon worked when I turned on Summerboard thanks
    Last edited by TechXero; 11-30-2011 at 03:10 PM.

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •