+ Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 217

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Curio2_HD IOS 5.0.1 (Released)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Czesc Grzegorz.... Awesome work...will be donating for sure...very clean and elegant...
...
  1. #41
    CS5 Slicer rumcajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Alliance HQ.....
    Posts
    6,495
    Thanks
    11,517
    Thanked 16,675 Times in 4,430 Posts

    Czesc Grzegorz....

    Awesome work...will be donating for sure...very clean and elegant...

  2. #42
    Livin the iPhone Life medic88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,237
    Thanks
    999
    Thanked 758 Times in 423 Posts

    Looks good G! Glad to see you got the iphone version complete.
    Now i am going to have to use the tethered jailbreak. Tried it before and went back but with new themes and most of the Cydia apps now working.........Looks like i'm going back to tethered jailbreak!
    Cheers

  3. #43
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Grzegorz

    It's a very nice, clean and classy theme you created !!
    I like the wooden style with the little touch og gold

    Great work, bro

    Unfortunately I have got a 3Gs and am still on 4.2.1

    Mi
    Thanks Mi always appreciate the feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Czesc Grzegorz....

    Awesome work...will be donating for sure...very clean and elegant...
    Glad you like it

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Looks good G! Glad to see you got the iphone version complete.
    Now i am going to have to use the tethered jailbreak. Tried it before and went back but with new themes and most of the Cydia apps now working.........Looks like i'm going back to tethered jailbreak!
    Cheers
    Nice to hear from you. With all the changes it was a big project, glad to have finished
    Last edited by grzegorz10; 11-28-2011 at 01:29 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    TechXero (11-29-2011)

  5. #44
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Nice n classy theme bro .. I am a themer as well so I do understand the amount of hard work that went into this awesome piece of art, but sadly Paypal don't exist where am from (Lebanon - Middle-East), so how can I get a copy of it if at all possible ? And does it have an icon Mask ? I'd hate to have missing icons

    Thanks !
    Last edited by TechXero; 11-29-2011 at 02:53 AM.

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to TechXero For This Useful Post:

    grzegorz10 (11-29-2011)

  7. #45
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TechXero View Post
    Nice n classy theme bro .. I am a themer as well so I do understand the amount of hard work that went into this awesome piece of art, but sadly Paypal don't exist where am from (Lebanon - Middle-East), so how can I get a copy of it if at all possible ? And does it have an icon Mask ? I'd hate to have missing icons

    Thanks !
    The link I have for payment is Paypal but it also gives you the option of paying with a credit card. As for the Icons, they can not be auto ccreated. So what I do is ask for a screenshot of any icons that are missing and i make them up.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    TechXero (11-29-2011)

  9. #46
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    The link I have for payment is Paypal but it also gives you the option of paying with a credit card. As for the Icons, they can not be auto ccreated. So what I do is ask for a screenshot of any icons that are missing and i make them up.
    Yes they can am working on an IconMask as we speak from top of my head .. Also I do not have credit card if I did I would have used it ... I only have cash I am out of a Job right now .. Ask anyone on Twitter am trustworthy .. Even if I wanted to pirate I can't since my connection upload speed is dialup ... U can check for my theme here on MMi called BloodShot ...

    Anyway if you refuse it's OK ... But would love to give it a go ...

    My site if you care is The G33kiest Place on the Web !

    Ch33rs

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  10. #47
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TechXero View Post
    Yes they can am working on an IconMask as we speak from top of my head .. Also I do not have credit card if I did I would have used it ... I only have cash I am out of a Job right now .. Ask anyone on Twitter am trustworthy .. Even if I wanted to pirate I can't since my connection upload speed is dialup ... U can check for my theme here on MMi called BloodShot ...

    Anyway if you refuse it's OK ... But would love to give it a go ...

    My site if you care is The G33kiest Place on the Web !

    Ch33rs
    Have sent you a PM

  11. #48
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Got it n replied thanks

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  12. #49
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TechXero View Post
    Got it n replied thanks
    Same here

  13. #50
    What's Jailbreak? Spikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rheinsberg
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 39 Times in 12 Posts

    i have changed the size and the Place of the clock a little bit to become more space for icons on Springboard.
    Here is how it looks now:
    Curio2_HD  IOS 5.0.1  (Released)-img_00401.png

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Spikee For This Useful Post:

    TechXero (11-29-2011)

  15. #51
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikee View Post
    i have changed the size and the Place of the clock a little bit to become more space for icons on Springboard.
    Here is how it looks now:
    Attachment 554999
    Nice Job, you do know there are a set of springboard icons in the Theme?

  16. #52
    What's Jailbreak? Spikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rheinsberg
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 39 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Nice Job, you do know there are a set of springboard icons in the Theme?
    THX. I know. Thats all Folders on the Springboard, and i don't like the normal look of the Folder with this little iconpreview from the apps inside. so i installed "NoFolderPreview" from cydia.

  17. #53
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikee View Post
    THX. I know. Thats all Folders on the Springboard, and i don't like the normal look of the Folder with this little iconpreview from the apps inside. so i installed "NoFolderPreview" from cydia.
    O I thought you were using sprinjumps there, I see now they are folders. Yes not keen on the prviews myself

  18. #54
    What's Jailbreak? Spikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rheinsberg
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 39 Times in 12 Posts

    never used Springjumps till now. Mostly i am using only one SpringBoard Screen and all Apps in Folder (with FolderEnhancer)

  19. #55
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikee View Post
    never used Springjumps till now. Mostly i am using only one SpringBoard Screen and all Apps in Folder (with FolderEnhancer)
    I generally like the first screen with only widgets. Not keen on Icons

  20. #56
    What's Jailbreak? Spikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rheinsberg
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 39 Times in 12 Posts

    for that (greater and more Widgets with mor Infos) i am using the LockScreen with DimDelay. i am thinking about to change the look of the Weather on top of the Screen also (hope u don't mind). Maybe wit UniAW in the back

  21. #57
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikee View Post
    for that (greater and more Widgets with mor Infos) i am using the LockScreen with DimDelay. i am thinking about to change the look of the Weather on top of the Screen also (hope u don't mind). Maybe wit UniAW in the back
    Why should I mind, we all like things our own way. Thats why we do what we do

  22. #58
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikee View Post
    i have changed the size and the Place of the clock a little bit to become more space for icons on Springboard.
    Here is how it looks now:
    Attachment 554999
    Ooooh can I haz ? I like !!! I didn't know how to do that so I completely removed it ... Can you share ?

    Thanks

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  23. #59
    What's Jailbreak? Spikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rheinsberg
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 39 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TechXero View Post
    Ooooh can I haz ? I like !!! I didn't know how to do that so I completely removed it ... Can you share ?

    Thanks
    Here are the changes i made. It's only changes in the CSS-File and changing the Overlay2.png.
    Copy the attached files in the Original Folders of the PerPage-Folder "Curio2_HD_Analog_Weather".
    And don't forget: Backup Original Files!

    Greets

    Spikee

    PS: Credits going to grzegorz10
    Attached Files Attached Files

  24. #60
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikee View Post
    Here are the changes i made. It's only changes in the CSS-File and changing the Overlay2.png.
    Copy the attached files in the Original Folders of the PerPage-Folder "Curio2_HD_Analog_Weather".
    And don't forget: Backup Original Files!

    Greets

    Spikee

    PS: Credits going to grzegorz10
    Me likes !! Thank you bro ... This theme is BadAss

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts