+ Reply
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 217

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Curio2_HD IOS 5.0.1 (Released)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
i know.. always good support at your places friend
...
  1. #181
    Theme Creator D1LL1NG3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,116
    Thanks
    11,598
    Thanked 6,167 Times in 1,595 Posts

    i know..

    always good support at your places friend
    @D1LL1NG3R

  2. #182
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by D1LL1NG3R View Post
    i know..

    always good support at your places friend
    Thanks, have to sign off now, night shift. Let me know how it all goes!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (12-30-2011)

  4. #183
    Livin the iPhone Life CHOOK1811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,050
    Thanks
    723
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 576 Posts

    Happy new year everyone

  5. #184
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    Happy new year everyone
    Yes Happy New Year

  6. #185
    Livin the iPhone Life CHOOK1811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,050
    Thanks
    723
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 576 Posts

    Hey g how's the clock going bro ?

  7. #186
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    Hey g how's the clock going bro ?
    Slowly, been working over this Holiday period, one more tonight and then a couple of days off. Need you to send me the style you wnat it set in, on it's own, with weather or any altered version you have.

  8. #187
    Livin the iPhone Life CHOOK1811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,050
    Thanks
    723
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 576 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Slowly, been working over this Holiday period, one more tonight and then a couple of days off. Need you to send me the style you wnat it set in, on it's own, with weather or any altered version you have.
    Your right bud I was just curious there's no rush. The only style I have is the one I was trying to mod from yours and aliens dusk theme. I tried with out success. I was going to do the clock and then see if it was worth using Manila weather widgets with it or not.
    I hope this makes sense

  9. #188
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    Your right bud I was just curious there's no rush. The only style I have is the one I was trying to mod from yours and aliens dusk theme. I tried with out success. I was going to do the clock and then see if it was worth using Manila weather widgets with it or not.
    I hope this makes sense
    Have to go but email me what you have done already and I'll see if I can do anything with it.

  10. #189
    Livin the iPhone Life CHOOK1811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,050
    Thanks
    723
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 576 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Have to go but email me what you have done already and I'll see if I can do anything with it.
    Ok bud too easy I'll send it off tomorrow sometime

  11. #190
    Theme Creator D1LL1NG3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,116
    Thanks
    11,598
    Thanked 6,167 Times in 1,595 Posts

    good morning and happy new year g10

    curio works fine on my iphone

    have to say that itīs one of the most complete themes i ever looked at.. you did a good job dude

    btw sent you a pm.. please watch out if you are so kindly
    @D1LL1NG3R

  12. #191
    What's Jailbreak? cribo1010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Athens Greece
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Yes Happy New Year
    Happy New Year

    Donation sent. ID=5CP9319536990020U

    thanks

  13. #192
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by D1LL1NG3R View Post
    good morning and happy new year g10

    curio works fine on my iphone

    have to say that itīs one of the most complete themes i ever looked at.. you did a good job dude

    btw sent you a pm.. please watch out if you are so kindly
    Let me know if you have my email

    Quote Originally Posted by cribo1010 View Post
    Happy New Year

    Donation sent. ID=5CP9319536990020U

    thanks
    Details sent

  14. #193
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Can someone point me in the right direction to change the time format to 12 hour instead of 24 hour in Digital_Forecast Widget? Thanks for the help. I have been trying but cant seem to find the right combination.

  15. #194
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pikegi View Post
    Can someone point me in the right direction to change the time format to 12 hour instead of 24 hour in Digital_Forecast Widget? Thanks for the help. I have been trying but cant seem to find the right combination.
    If it's foor LS go into LockBackground.html or for perpage, Widget.html and look for the lines

    var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM"
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 24 ) ? currentHours - 24 : currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;


    change both of those 24's to 12

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    pikegi (01-02-2012)

  17. #195
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    That was it!!! Thanks again for your help! I had tried the second 24 but not the first!

  18. #196
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pikegi View Post
    That was it!!! Thanks again for your help! I had tried the second 24 but not the first!
    Easy one, your welcome!!

  19. #197
    Theme Creator D1LL1NG3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,116
    Thanks
    11,598
    Thanked 6,167 Times in 1,595 Posts

    thats what i got sorted

    thanks to you g10

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6357550
    @D1LL1NG3R

  20. #198
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by D1LL1NG3R View Post
    thats what i got sorted

    thanks to you g10

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6357550
    Looks good

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (01-19-2012)

  22. #199
    Theme Creator D1LL1NG3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,116
    Thanks
    11,598
    Thanked 6,167 Times in 1,595 Posts

    *push*

    you guys have to notice this one of the nicest and most complete themes


    and btw

    the creator is a kindly guy
    @D1LL1NG3R

  23. #200
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    ive been rocking this theme for a while now and ive noticed that one of the clock glitches out and freeses up my home screen, once the seconds are moving right everything goes back to normal

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts