+ Reply
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 641 to 660 of 660

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Turquesa HD - by BoubakAy

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Sexlord89 Any new icons coming soon? I have no time at all... I will update Turquesa in about 2-3 months (for iOS 6 among other things)
...
  1. #641
    Theme Creator BoubakAy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 316 Times in 134 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexlord89 View Post
    Any new icons coming soon?
    I have no time at all... I will update Turquesa in about 2-3 months (for iOS 6 among other things)

  2. #642
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I have little problem with turquesa theme. My statusbar remains normal when i enable turquesa in winterboard. Where is the problem? :/

  3. #643
    Theme Creator BoubakAy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 316 Times in 134 Posts

    What's the firmware you're running? (Turquesa is not compatible with iOS 6.x yet)

  4. #644
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoubakAy View Post
    What's the firmware you're running? (Turquesa is not compatible with iOS 6.x yet)
    i have 4.3.3.

  5. #645
    Theme Creator BoubakAy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 316 Times in 134 Posts

    It's only iOS 5.x.x compatible for now, sorry. Soon iOS 6, but never iOS 4 ^^

  6. #646
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Can't wait for IOS6 jb and Turqursa for IOS6!!

  7. #647
    iPhoneaholic GuiltyGearIsaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston,Tx
    Posts
    463
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 233 Times in 143 Posts

    Love the new release! Can you a little more bit of a tiny update like maybe adding these icons? Also to theme the LTE symbol.

  8. #648
    Theme Creator BoubakAy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 316 Times in 134 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyGearIsaac View Post
    Love the new release! Can you a little more bit of a tiny update like maybe adding these icons? Also to theme the LTE symbol.
    Which icons do you want me to add ? LTE button for NCSettings will be in the next update

  9. #649
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Wow...the iPhone 5 SE version is awesome!! Gotta make some icons to make it perfect )

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (03-09-2013)

  11. #650
    iPhoneaholic GuiltyGearIsaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston,Tx
    Posts
    463
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 233 Times in 143 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyGearIsaac View Post
    Love the new release! Can you a little more bit of a tiny update like maybe adding these icons? Also to theme the LTE symbol.

    Mctube pro, Netflix, amazon and group me. Thanks!

  12. #651
    Theme Creator BoubakAy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 316 Times in 134 Posts

    For icon requests, I need some informations about them : the Bundle ID and the icon names. You can have these informations with AppInfo available on Cydia for free. Without this, I can't make your icons

    Post them here
    Last edited by BoubakAy; 03-06-2013 at 05:17 AM.

  13. #652
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Love the theme and it was working fine until the Dacal GPS widget broke for some reason!,(attached pic shows "internet ?!" error) the internet is working fine on my WIFI and i have removed and reinstalled the widget, reset the network, privacy, location setting but none helped.. any ideas?
    Thanks
    [RELEASE] Turquesa HD - by BoubakAy-photo.png

  14. #653
    Theme Creator BoubakAy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 316 Times in 134 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by skopedia View Post
    Love the theme and it was working fine until the Dacal GPS widget broke for some reason!,(attached pic shows "internet ?!" error) the internet is working fine on my WIFI and i have removed and reinstalled the widget, reset the network, privacy, location setting but none helped.. any ideas?
    Thanks
    Attachment 630302
    Do you have the latest version of "Lockscreen GPS" installed?
    Btw this widget 'is not' compatible with iOS 6 (normally)

  15. #654
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoubakAy View Post
    Do you have the latest version of "Lockscreen GPS" installed?
    Btw this widget 'is not' compatible with iOS 6 (normally)


    is this the same as "GPS weather lockscreen? if not, i couldn't find that on cydia.
    like i said, this was working fine with ios 6 for a while..
    thanks

  16. #655
    Theme Creator BoubakAy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 316 Times in 134 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by skopedia View Post
    is this the same as "GPS weather lockscreen? if not, i couldn't find that on cydia.
    like i said, this was working fine with ios 6 for a while..
    thanks
    Yes my bad, i meant "GPS weather lockscreen". Can you try to download this version of the tweak : add http://repo.myidevice.fr/ and download the GPS tweak (be sure to uninstall the previous version on your device)

  17. #656
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    I already had that installed, so i removed and reinstalled it( ver 1.0 is only available) but made no deference.
    Thanks

  18. #657
    Theme Creator BoubakAy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 316 Times in 134 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by skopedia View Post
    I already had that installed, so i removed and reinstalled it( ver 1.0 is only available) but made no deference.
    Thanks
    Oh i just mentioned that the version of the source i gave you is named "My Location", not "GPS ..."

  19. #658
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    3,013
    Thanked 543 Times in 328 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoubakAy View Post
    Oh i just mentioned that the version of the source i gave you is named "My Location", not "GPS ..."
    Yahoo changed their access structure. You'll have to use your GPS widgets as WOEID or yahoo widgets (depending on the setup - usually says inside) or read through the "UNIAW6.0" thread for more info on fixing the code. They can be fixed, but best to read that thread as I'm not very good at explaining what needs to be changed.

  20. #659
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    same issue with "my location" installed.
    KIMVY: do you know where i can find the UNIAW6.0 thread?
    Thanks both

  21. #660
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    3,013
    Thanked 543 Times in 328 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by skopedia View Post
    same issue with "my location" installed.
    KIMVY: do you know where i can find the UNIAW6.0 thread?
    Thanks both
    You've probably already found it, but it's in this section. Just go into the listing of topics (themes) and it's usually near the top.

+ Reply
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts