+ Reply
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Turquesa HD - by BoubakAy

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Sure sure and sure
    Thanks

Sure sure and sure

Thanks

According to many requests, I will make a Lockinfo theme

Thanks Kuanyu for your mods ! Keep up the good work bro

Btw a buddy made me an awesome Promo Video for Turquesa Go watch it!! YouTube link on first page
    Last edited by BoubakAy; 05-01-2012 at 07:07 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BoubakAy For This Useful Post:

Bart08 (05-01-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone svidstv0's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone theme the CallBar banner to match the theme please?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

1) How to change the font of the theme?
    2) Why the camera & photos icon didn't theme?

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fumiyasu View Post
    1) How to change the font of the theme?
    2) Why the camera & photos icon didn't theme?

Thanks
    1) You need BytaFont, a free app available on Cydia. Then install the "turquoise Font" package

2) I will release an update to make turquesa 'entirely' compatible with ios 5.1 (some things aren't themed correctly on this firmware...)

---

BTW, I want to tell you one thing. All the following days and weeks I have to learn a lot of things to prepare an important exam ("Baccalauréat" for those who knows it).
    Consequently, I won't have a lot of free time to work on Turquesa.
    Here is what I decided :
    1) I will stop to work on Color Mods, SD version and Hebrew Colorkeyboard, because it takes too much time, until the end of this studying period.
    2) I will still try to make the most demanded things. I mean a Lockinfo theme and the iOS 5.1 fix (update).

Please guys be understanding, and I count on you to always create a lot of amazing mods and widgets, help people, and make this thread grow up!!!
    Last edited by BoubakAy; 05-02-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BoubakAy View Post
    1) You need BytaFont, a free app available on Cydia. Then install the "turquoise Font" package

2) I will release an update to make turquesa 'entirely' compatible with ios 5.1 (some things aren't themed correctly on this firmware...)

---

BTW, I want to tell you one thing. All the following days and weeks I have to learn a lot of things to prepare an important exam ("Baccalauréat" for those who knows it).
    Here is what I decided :
    1) I will stop to work on Color Mods, SD version and Hebrew Colorkeyboard, because it takes too much time, until the end of this studying period.
    2) I will still try to make the most demanded things. I mean a Lockinfo theme and the iOS 5.1 fix (update).

Please guys be understanding, and I count on you to always create a lot of amazing mods and widgets, help people, and make this thread grow up!!!
    Take you time bro 😊 there's no rush, the theme is brilliant and taking shape nicely you should be very proud 👍

Good luck with your studying and your exam 👊

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bart08's Avatar
    Thanks

Somebody would feel the courage to make me icons for
    Navigon
    SoTv
    ICoyote.

Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bart08's Avatar
    Thanks

For me this evening
    [IMG][/IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

---

Here is what I decided :

Thank you for your advice Boubakay, good luck for your exam.

Thanks

---

Here is what I decided :

no rush man take your time bro
    Studies first then Turquesa modding xD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default SB Language?
    Hey guys,

First, this is a beautiful theme! I love the design and all the mod's look great! Great job.

I'm having a little trouble here and it's driving me nuts cuz I can't figure out how to fix it. At homescreen where it displays the month still showing as French, but I've changed everything to "en" and also in the script.js I've fixed the error where May in english was set to Mai....still after that it shows "Mai". In Lockscreen shows May....not sure what to do and it's bugging me lol and suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, Can i ask if there will be a Tweetbot Detoxed Orange,Red or any other color Mod?
    thanx BoubakAy for this great theme, really amazing and good luck in your studying

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssjbrolly View Post
    Hey guys,

First, this is a beautiful theme! I love the design and all the mod's look great! Great job.

I'm having a little trouble here and it's driving me nuts cuz I can't figure out how to fix it. At homescreen where it displays the month still showing as French, but I've changed everything to "en" and also in the script.js I've fixed the error where May in english was set to Mai....still after that it shows "Mai". In Lockscreen shows May....not sure what to do and it's bugging me lol and suggestions?
    respring?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, how to disable the weather widget on LS widget because need to use the Lockinfo, thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fumiyasu View Post
    Hi, how to disable the weather widget on LS widget because need to use the Lockinfo, thanks.
    Just uncheck it in Winterboard

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by svidstv0 View Post
    Just uncheck it in Winterboard
    I want the LS widget to display the Turquesa time & date but not the weather, please help, thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by svidstv0 View Post
    respring?
    I've reap ringed many times. It's only on the home screen that it still shows as "mai". In lock screen it's all fine and dandy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssjbrolly View Post
    I've reap ringed many times. It's only on the home screen that it still shows as "mai". In lock screen it's all fine and dandy
    What I'm done is edit the Wallpaper.html under SB Widget theme. Browse the content until you see the line var mn= (January, February....Mai) replace the Mai with May, save , uncheck & check the SB Widget theme on Winterboard and respring, it's work for me

Thanks

Hey guys! here is a quick-made Lockinfo theme TurquesaLockInfo1.zip
    Does everyone would like to test it and share some Screens please ? Because i didn't buy Lockinfo (i use ISX) so I can't test it on my device to see how it looks ^^

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys! here is a quick-made Lockinfo theme TurquesaLockInfo1.zip
    Does everyone would like to test it and share some Screens please ? Because i didn't buy Lockinfo (i use ISX) so I can't test it on my device to see how it looks ^^
    [RELEASE] Turquesa HD - by BoubakAy-img_0003.png

Tried the Lockinfo theme, here you go.
    Btw, possible to hide the weather feature on your LS widget theme and display time & date only?