Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 660

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Turquesa HD - by BoubakAy

  1. #181
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stljrd1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 301 Times in 151 Posts

    Great job bro. Will be in my library soon

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by stljrd1980 View Post
    Great job bro. Will be in my library soon
    Thx bro! I hope Wednesday... Fingers crossed

  3. #183
    Turquesa sound theme submitted to BoubakAy guys. A little something extra from me

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PARADOX_v1 For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (03-27-2012), RKO1195 (03-27-2012), stljrd1980 (03-26-2012)

  5. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by PARADOX_v1 View Post
    Turquesa sound theme submitted to BoubakAy guys. A little something extra from me
    Hehe I wanted to keep the surprise, but now everybody have to know that Turquesa will come with a sound package...and what a package!
    The sounds were made by the master of sound masters, I've called the awesome Paradox_v1 !!!
    You will love these sounds, I'm pretty sure of that i hope ^^

    And if you want to hear a preview of the sounds, go grab Paradox_v1 Sounds Package from Cydia, which include the sounds of five themes : Boxii, Basalt, Sink (x2) and Turquesa!

    Btw the way, follow him on Twitter @paradox_v1

    _____________________

    Edit: Sorry guys, but it won't be possible on Wednesday, even not this week end and the next week
    I've too much work these times... I'm sorry to make you to wait all these days, but I don't have the choice...
    Please be understanding

    Of course you can always carry on to make widgets and mods
    Last edited by BoubakAy; 03-26-2012 at 01:23 AM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoubakAy For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (03-27-2012), stljrd1980 (03-28-2012)

  7. #185
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stljrd1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 301 Times in 151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoubakAy View Post
    Hehe I wanted to keep the surprise, but now everybody have to know that Turquesa will come with a sound package...and what a package!
    The sounds were made by the master of sound masters, I've called the awesome Paradox_v1 !!!
    You will love these sounds, I'm pretty sure of that i hope ^^

    And if you want to hear a preview of the sounds, go grab Paradox_v1 Sounds Package from Cydia, which include the sounds of five themes : Boxii, Basalt, Sink (x2) and Turquesa!

    Btw the way, follow him on Twitter @paradox_v1

    _____________________

    Edit: Sorry guys, but it won't be possible on Wednesday, even not this week end and the next week
    I've too much work these times... I'm sorry to make you to wait all these days, but I don't have the choice...
    Please be understanding

    Of course you can always carry on to make widgets and mods
    no worries bro. you gotta do what you gotta do

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to stljrd1980 For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (03-27-2012)

  9. #186
    Ive got a cool Lockscreen I'm doing for this theme! Just been real busy with work and stuff, but will have it in a day or two. Genso84 made me a killer wall for it! Dude has some skills with walls! Thanks bud

  10. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Ive got a cool Lockscreen I'm doing for this theme! Just been real busy with work and stuff, but will have it in a day or two. Genso84 made me a killer wall for it! Dude has some skills with walls! Thanks bud
    Sounds good bro!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to BoubakAy For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (03-27-2012)

  12. #188
    I just love it. Awesome work. <3
    Last edited by tinasintunes; 03-27-2012 at 05:32 PM.

  13. #189
    I agree this theme has a awesome UI and look!! It should have way more attention than it does! But I like it and that's all that matters.

  14. #190

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    stljrd1980 (03-28-2012)

  16. #191
    Thanks guys, much appreciated

  17. #192
    @ boubakAy
    Can I request a LS without any weather info, just time and date? Cause with the weather widget included, my battery will drain faster

  18. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    @ boubakAy
    Can I request a LS without any weather info, just time and date? Cause with the weather widget included, my battery will drain faster
    With the Time/Date at the same place as the actual LS widget ?

  19. #194
    Any clock and date LS widget would be great bro

  20. #195
    You mean like UniAW ? If yes, i have in mind to make a LS widget based on the UniAW in the future

  21. #196
    No, a low ram "only clock and date widget."
    Let me try making one when I get home.

  22. #197
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stljrd1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 301 Times in 151 Posts

    Hey bro lovin this theme so far. Great job. I did notice that in the PayPal app the buttons are there with no numbers insideClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1332940834.002444.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	576388

  23. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    No, a low ram "only clock and date widget."
    Let me try making one when I get home.
    Ok thx cuz i don't see what you mean exactly ^^' or you can just make a simple picture with the place of the infos, to show rapidly what you're looking for as you want

    Quote Originally Posted by stljrd1980 View Post
    Hey bro lovin this theme so far. Great job. I did notice that in the PayPal app the buttons are there with no numbers insideClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1332940834.002444.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	576388
    Yes that's a know issue, it will be fix in the public release normally

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to BoubakAy For This Useful Post:

    stljrd1980 (03-28-2012)

  25. #199
    @BoubakAy
    Do you mind sending me the icon's blue outer box's layer style?
    Would be easier for me to make a wallpaper with the layer style

    Just messing around with photoshop.



    If anyone wants create it for me, then go ahead
    PM me if you want the PSD
    Last edited by kuanyu; 03-28-2012 at 08:46 AM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    stljrd1980 (03-28-2012)

  27. #200
    Interesting
    Of course I would like to make it, but I'm so busy these times, and I'll leave in vacations just after

    It would be great that someone make it ^^

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •