Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Preview) Win. 7 mobile Complete Theme(ios4 and ios5 compatible)

Default (NEW SCREENSHOTS) Win. 7 mobile Complete Theme Ios5 ONLY!!!
    All the credit goes to Spyboy([email protected]) for creating the original themes designed for 2.x.x and 3.x.x firmwares.

NEW SCREENSHOTS!!

About 80 percent of the images from this theme are originally by the creator of the following packages availiable on cydia:

Vista Mobile(Spyboy)
    Windows7Mobile (Spyboy)

These themes only worked in the 2.x.x and 3.x.x firmwares.. I have decided to use the images from those themes and make it work on ios4 and ios5.

And i added alot of images of my own..

This will hopefully be a complete theme availiable in cydia for free...(Hopefully)..If not then here..(Hopefully)
    The theme is halfway done. Theres a lot of things i want to add to it. (battery, and other ui etc.) So it might not be availiable for a while. So much things to come. this theme will have an icon mask, lockscreen, Color keyboard theme(havent started yet) and more. I will make it as complete as I can.

This has 1000+ icons. You can change it around in the icons directory to any app.

Here are some screenshots.

NEW SCREENSHOTS!!!!!!

Alot of things are themed...The UIIMAGES folder has almost every single artwork. Still working on it...

The Music player and camera app is fully customized..The new assistive touch feature for ios5 has been themed..That took alot of time...
    More to come....

Let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0066.png   -img_0067.png   -img_0069.png   -img_0075.png   -img_0074.png   -img_0068.png   -img_0082.png   -img_0070.png  

-img_0079.png   -img_0080.png   -img_0081.png   -img_0073.png   -img_0076.png   -img_0077.png   -img_0078.png  
    Last edited by Star784; 02-18-2012 at 05:31 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Star784 For This Useful Post:

Bpereira (11-12-2011)

Looks Great.

haha, thanks. More to come.

what is the theme name of it, when i went on cydia and searched "Win. 7 mobile Complete Theme" it did not show up, i think it looks great,beautiful,appealing i could go on but you know what i mean
    Last edited by EquinoxWorld; 02-18-2012 at 03:52 PM.

still working on it...NEW SCREENSHOTS

Hey im the creator of this theme, im glad someone is still working on it. I myself updated it to work with fw 6.x.
    If you want to test it here is another thread.
    Windows7Mobile.theme for iPod 4g with iOS 6.1.6