+ Reply
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 539

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Rigatony I hesitate between $ 1.99 and $ 2.99. I think my work on this worth $ 2.99, but I'm not sure that people will buy it
...
  1. #61
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigatony View Post
    I hesitate between $ 1.99 and $ 2.99.
    I think my work on this worth $ 2.99, but I'm not sure that people will buy it at this price.
    I'm ready to pay for more than $5
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  2. #62
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    put it as a donation theme but you MUST donate more than $2 that way, you get what you want but people can pay more
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  3. #63
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    why don't u work on some apps like safari and customize them just A LITTLE bit, then they would be simetric to the theme....

  4. #64
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ingwersen96 View Post
    why don't u work on some apps like safari and customize them just A LITTLE bit, then they would be simetric to the theme....
    Because that takes time. What I'm gona do is use this dreamboard theme and use the WP7 theme for winterboard
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  5. #65
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Because that takes time. What I'm gona do is use this dreamboard theme and use the WP7 theme for winterboard
    Well....i know it takes time but it would be pretty cool...and lots of other themes have a huge problem because the default apps and the theme don't fit well together and it would be better if he could do something to make the theme even better...i'm not saying on chanching everything....just something to make the default apps fit on the theme...another thing that would be pretty cool it's like if u could choose diferent backgrounds.....
    Last edited by ingwersen96; 10-29-2011 at 09:19 PM.

  6. #66
    iPhoneaholic ss4adib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    327
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 51 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ingwersen96 View Post
    Well....i know it takes time but it would be pretty cool...and lots of other themes have a huge problem because the default apps and the theme don't fit well together and it would be better if he could do something to make the theme even better...i'm not saying on chanching everything....just something to make the default apps fit on the theme...another thing that would be pretty cool it's like if u could choose diferent backgrounds.....
    Do you want this theme to be released?

  7. #67
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    Do you want this theme to be released?
    Yes....it was just an idea...sorry if u guys didn't like it

  8. #68
    iPhoneaholic Rigatony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 390 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ingwersen96 View Post
    Yes....it was just an idea...sorry if u guys didn't like it
    No problem : I said "ideas are welcome"

    You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

  9. #69
    iPhoneaholic ss4adib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    327
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 51 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ingwersen96 View Post
    Yes....it was just an idea...sorry if u guys didn't like it
    Lol it's not like I don't like the idea. It's a great idea. I'm just trying to say that implementing that may take long and I don't want to wait long for this gem!

  10. #70
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    Lol it's not like I don't like the idea. It's a great idea. I'm just trying to say that implementing that may take long and I don't want to wait long for this gem!
    Agreed....yeah by the way...when this theme will be released????

  11. #71
    iPhoneaholic ss4adib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    327
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 51 Times in 41 Posts

    He said whenever he's finished or thinks its worth releasing so don't hold your breath. As for your idea...a start would probably be downloading the "Muzik" app from the app store. It's a replica of the Zune ui which is used in windows phone 7 and windows 7/8. It looks amazing and has great functions. A better alternative to the standard iPod/Music app.

    You could also get the Maha app that exists on the app store if you use twitter. Again it has a WP7 UI and is beautiful with great functionality.

  12. #72
    iPhoneaholic Rigatony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 390 Times in 110 Posts

    I would say that 80% of the theme is done.

    You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

  13. #73
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    He said whenever he's finished or thinks its worth releasing so don't hold your breath. As for your idea...a start would probably be downloading the "Muzik" app from the app store. It's a replica of the Zune ui which is used in windows phone 7 and windows 7/8. It looks amazing and has great functions. A better alternative to the standard iPod/Music app.

    You could also get the Maha app that exists on the app store if you use twitter. Again it has a WP7 UI and is beautiful with great functionality.

    Thank you for the tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigatony View Post
    I would say that 80% of the theme is done.
    WOoow great news!!
    Last edited by ingwersen96; 10-30-2011 at 04:36 PM.

  14. #74
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigatony View Post
    I would say that 80% of the theme is done.
    What's the status with the tile placement?
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  15. #75
    iPhoneaholic Rigatony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 390 Times in 110 Posts

    Three bad things about the "tile placement" feature :
    - I will have to create lots of icons so that it looks good (I will accept icon requests and you'll get the template)
    - The icons are very big and that will make the theme weight around 100mo, maybe more !
    - This will take more time than expected...
    Last edited by Rigatony; 10-31-2011 at 05:07 AM.

    You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

  16. #76
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Frep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    748
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 94 Posts

    What will take more time? Icons or other things?

  17. #77
    iPhoneaholic Rigatony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 390 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    What will take more time? Icons or other things?
    Icons.

    You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

  18. #78
    iPhoneaholic Rigatony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 390 Times in 110 Posts

    But I have also lots of memory issues that are going to be hard to fix...

    You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

  19. #79
    Themer BadJ3d1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    443
    Thanked 359 Times in 224 Posts

    Wow! Great stuff bro!

  20. #80
    iPhoneaholic rameses09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chizilla
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 75 Times in 54 Posts

    Maybe you could release a Full version and a Light version? Light preserving more memory of course. And both included for the price of one? Just a thought.

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts