+ Reply
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
still never answered my question haha, is it possible to add more screens to the game menu? I have already modded it and got the favorites from the basic version
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

still never answered my question haha, is it possible to add more screens to the game menu?
    I have already modded it and got the favorites from the basic version on the advanced version but I would prefer it to have more screens ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi. I'm new to this theme. I'm trying to change the settings icon from original to one that someone created. Can anyone explain how I am supposed to go about that? Do I have to change the plist? Great work btw.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Bonjour,

J'utise ce théme et je souhaiterais change l'icone "Réglages" en français, mais je n'y arrive pas.
    Il conserve toujours celle d'origine.
    Pouvez-vous m'aider ?
    Merci

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-img_0053.png

Hi guys, I was wondering, how can I change these icons? (Pages, Numbers and Keynote) I know it wouldnt be easy, and I know there would be editing in the .plist file. Could someone do a tutorial or something? Please? Or a step by step. Please. Thankyou.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    why everytime reboot device all icon become default ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prosheng View Post
    why everytime reboot device all icon become default ?
    Please read the tread. It was mentioned numerous time.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    can you guys create more 4 tites icons? and owner, can you extend the game pages "favorites" to at least 4 pages? ... there's only 12 apps, possible in 2 favorites. I have lots of games xD ...

Thanks

About Metro 8.3

- Yes, Metro 8.3 is on my mind.
    - It will be inspired by Windows 8 Consumer Preview, which is installed on my brother's PC.
    - I haven't started working on it yet, but I have some ideas.
    - Ideas are :
    • Customizable tiles everywhere
    • Settings (especially for background color and pattern)
    • Maybe "Seven-like" desktop like on Windows 8.

But keep in mind that it'll take time to do this, and that I haven't so much time at the moment, so I can't give you any ETA.

Thank you !

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

trillbert (03-02-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

such a bad a** theme

Green Apple
    Thanks

I love this theme Rigatony, only issue I seem to have is that the lockscreen sometimes slides up but the device doesn't unlock, the screen just goes black and when I turn it on again I'm on the lockscreen again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here's some of the icons I've made, if anybody wants them.

Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-dictionary.pngMetro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-gps-drive.pngMetro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-jump.pngMetro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-myfitnesspal.pngMetro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-pandora.pngMetro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-runkeeper.pngMetro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-scorecenter.pngMetro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-settings.pngMetro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-streamtome.pngMetro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-tv-forecast.pngMetro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-tv-guide.pngMetro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-urbanspoon.pngMetro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-wikipedia.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm loving this theme...great job! I have a couple of questions:

1 - I wanted to replace the social menu with a simple iphone settings tile. I know how to change tile images and such but do not know the string to launch "settings" and replacing the social function completely.

2 - I cannot access my camera from my lockscreen anymore by pressing the home button twice. How can I make this happen?

Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by KePe718; 03-04-2012 at 06:32 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This is such a beauty!

One question: how do I change the font size/position of the badges on the SB tiles?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KePe718 View Post
    I'm loving this theme...great job! I have a couple of questions:

1 - I wanted to replace the social menu with a simple iphone settings tile. I know how to change tile images and such but do not know the string to launch "settings" and replacing the social function completely.

2 - I cannot access my camera from my lockscreen anymore by pressing the home button twice. How can I make this happen?

Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    For your first question the string for settings is "launch com.apple.Preferences"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bonjour Rigatony.

Je viens d'acheter le thème, àpres l'avoir tester.
    Très beau thème, même si la personalisation à l'air assez compliqué je m'y attarderai plus tard.

Continuer à peaufiner votre thème, j'imagine que vous êtes submerger de demande et que ce ne doit pas être facile.
    Mais je vous encourage à continuer.

À la page 15 du sujet il y à cet vidéo,

Est ce toujours d'actualité, excuser moi si ca à été déjà dit mais mon angalis est très mauvais.

Merci pour votre travail.

[Google Trad]

Hello Rigatony.

I just bought the theme, after testing.
    Very nice theme, even if customization seems pretty complicated I dwell later.

Continue to refine your theme, I imagine that you are overwhelmed by demand and that should not be easy.
    But I encourage you to continue.

On page 15 there's about this video
    "Building Metro 8" Preview #3 - Windows 8 on your iPhone - YouTube

Is this still valid, excuse me if its been said before but to my angalis is very bad.

Thank you for your work.

436 Icons Metro 8 (512x512) on http://www.iconarchive.com/show/wind...irby309.7.html
    Download:http://icons2.iconarchive.com/icons/...by-dakirby.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-web-browsers-opera-alt-metro-icon.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-web-live-skydrive-metro-icon.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-web-wikipedia-alt-2-metro-icon.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-apps-command-prompt-metro-icon.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-apps-grooveshark-metro-icon.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-apps-skype-alt-metro-icon.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-folders-os-finder-metro-icon.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-folders-os-games-alt-2-metro-icon.png  

Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-folders-os-games-alt-metro-icon.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-other-signal-metro-icon.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-web-amazon-metro-icon.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-clear.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-web-myspace-metro-icon.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-bluetooth-alt.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-command-prompt.png  
    Last edited by Fabad; 04-12-2012 at 10:23 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay, I've been trying to fix this for like 4 hours now! Any help will be greatly appreciated! Everytime I hit the bottom of the screen It shows the date and time at the top. But, the date doesn't fit correctly at all! It's cut off! Please someone help!

Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-img0006s.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I looking for some black icons.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaidomar View Post
    Okay, I've been trying to fix this for like 4 hours now! Any help will be greatly appreciated! Everytime I hit the bottom of the screen It shows the date and time at the top. But, the date doesn't fit correctly at all! It's cut off! Please someone help!

Attachment 583634
    Hi, have the same problem just that for me, the entire thing is black. Please help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default icons
    here are the icons i made. enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-angry-se.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-angry-sp.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-angry.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-zombie.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-craigslist.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-cut.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-downloads.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-engadget.png  

Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-flighttrack-pro.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-jotnot.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-latitude.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-logmein.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-mobilerss.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-moviefone.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-words.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-nfl.png  

Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-pandora.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-sidereel.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-songify.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-speed-test.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-speed-test2.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-splashtop.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-tango.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-temple-run.png  

Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-tikl.png  
    Last edited by mash2k3; 05-30-2012 at 07:26 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default More Icons
    enjoy

more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-notes.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-scorecenter.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-activator.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-winterboard.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-xnview-fx.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-sbsettings.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-angry-sps.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-rotowire.png  

Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-rebtel.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-qbro.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-nike-ipod.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-music.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-find-iphone.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-flightboard.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-dreamboard.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-currency.png  

Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-boxee-remote.png   Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone-poynt.png  
    Last edited by mash2k3; 05-31-2012 at 11:26 AM.

LinkBacks (?)