Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone

this theme is amazing. i was just starting to love asymmetric HD, then stumbled onto this theme. I'M IN LOVE! i would love to have just one live tile and i'd love for it to be the flying bird for the twitter app, is that even a live tile? besides that, i am completely happy with this theme. i wouldnt change one thing about it. much cleaner and smoother than os7 revive

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

here's my contribution, in case anybody's looking for some new icons. only got this theme yesterday, loving it!-opera.png-outlook.png-settings.png-music2.png

im extremely confused. so can i not go into the plist and replace tiles and change the app launches? ive changed things, yet no matter what, everything stays the same. what am i doing wrong?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

heres a rundown of stuff I ran into yesterday, might help you:

1) if you edited the metro plist directly, check if there's a current.plist in the folder, delete that first, then restart metro8
    2) set the folder rights to "mobile" from "root"
    3) all else fails, respring

just tried those 3 things. none of that works, its crazy. i dont understand how this theme is working if ive changed up the plist.

Bonjour Rigatoni,

Dis moi, penses tu à l'avenir tenter de faire des icônes animées façon wp7 ? Ou faire des widget ?
    C'est à mon avis la seule chose qui manque à ce merveilleux thème.
    Après il faudrait voir si cela ne nuit pas à la batterie ou à la RAM ou encore pire à la lisibilité globale du thème.

Mais bravo pour ce thème.

Merci d'avance.

Quote Originally Posted by jokodo View Post
    Bonjour Rigatoni,

Dis moi, penses tu à l'avenir tenter de faire des icônes animées façon wp7 ? Ou faire des widget ?
    C'est à mon avis la seule chose qui manque à ce merveilleux thème.
    Après il faudrait voir si cela ne nuit pas à la batterie ou à la RAM ou encore pire à la lisibilité globale du thème.

Mais bravo pour ce thème.

Merci d'avance.
    Non, les icônes animées ne sont pas trop au programme : d'abord, c'est difficile et lourd à ajouter, ensuite, ça rendrait le tout peu fluide et ça utiliserait trop de batterie.
    Par contre je peux rajouter deux-trois infos de plus sur certaines icônes, comme la météo, un calendrier... J'y réfléchis.

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

Hi Rigatony......is it possible to replace the messages tile on the 1st page with bitesms?
    Is it in the furure plans to allow for further tile customization as far as moving anywhere on main page?

Can someone please make a large minecraft icon? Like the game "Shadow Gun" at the standard theme.

I have some icon requests. I know it's a lot, but well... I figure I might as well ask all at once instead of posting multiple times.

Alien Blue
    Boxcar
    Canabalt
    Cracked Reader
    Evernote
    Infinity Blade II
    Instapaper
    Pandora
    Peggle
    Photogene2
    ProTube
    Super Quickhook
    Real Racing 1 & 2
    Shadow Guardian
    Trenches 1 & 2
    World of Goo
    Wunderlist
    xkcd HD

Also, can you make it so that we can set default tiles to go to different apps, like YouTube going to ProTube or Messaging going from Messages to BiteSMS? And the ability to remove/replace certain default tiles, like Elements or Garage Band or Pages/Numbers/Keynote? That would make it perfect.

my contribution

-music.png

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iPunish901 For This Useful Post:

zumspass (03-03-2012)

Hey i was wondering if anyone knew how to change the settings tile because of iOS 5 its the native one and i can't seem to find it in iFile or in iExplorer on my computer

How do I get Themeit?

Can someone tell me how to disable the lockscreen and the preview that displays when I unlock thanks. I'm using the 8.1 version. Thank you!

everytime i restart the phone the icon positions are reset back to the first installation

this theme is awesome...
    so i'm contributing with some icons... basically i just resized the default ones to fit....
    wasn't too sure if to add text to them or to find new ones... i tried something for the SF IV icon... let me know if you have any requests.... naturally i'll assume u'll want the default icon just re-sized... any futher customization let me know...

Thanks for a gr8 theme... (y)

-alien-blue.png-infinity-blade.png-muzik.png-sf-iv.png-solipskier.png-tiny-wings.png

is there a way to have more pages on the games page on the Advanced one? or possible to have the favorites part on advanced?

HI

anyone knows how to add icons (little and large) to this theme??

Sorry for my english :P

Hey I just installed the theme today and I'm just thinking of starting to modify the tiles, but a few questions first:

1. Why does pressing the home button on unlocked screen makes status bar transparent/non transparent
    2. Why there isn't any compatibility with LockInfo. Is there a way I can change that?
    3. I love the swiping gesture to unlock, but is there any way to make the lock screen faster? I.e. not showing the Metro 8 Logo when swiping to unlock?
    4. Does this theme affect battery life?

Thanks in advance for your help, I would really love to make this theme functional for me!

Quote Originally Posted by fatmono View Post
    Hey I just installed the theme today and I'm just thinking of starting to modify the tiles, but a few questions first:

1. Why does pressing the home button on unlocked screen makes status bar transparent/non transparent
    2. Why there isn't any compatibility with LockInfo. Is there a way I can change that?
    3. I love the swiping gesture to unlock, but is there any way to make the lock screen faster? I.e. not showing the Metro 8 Logo when swiping to unlock?
    4. Does this theme affect battery life?

Thanks in advance for your help, I would really love to make this theme functional for me!
    1. Because of DreamBoard, I can't do anything for that. I can't decide what pressing the home button will do when coding the theme.
    2. Ahem... "because of DreamBoard". And as far as I know, wynd doesn't update DreamBoard anymore, which is quite sad.
    3. Huuuuu... "because of DreamBoard". No, let me explain that part. "LockView" (the lockscreen) and "MainView" are two separated view in the code. This means that I can't show something that is displayed on the MainView on the lockscreen, meaning that I can in fact only display an image when you unlock the device. Of course, I could display an image of the homescreen, but that wouldn't go faster and would be a bit pointless.
    4. I haven't tested my battery with and without the theme. I would say... "probably".

Thank you !

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast