Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metro 8 : Windows 8 on iPhone

I can agree with the limited part, it doesn't let us do enough, and the dynamic views could use some work in dreamboard

This is a part of my mis with this excellent theme
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1321243962.216438.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321243975.798551.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321243988.858200.jpg

Another ones
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1321244214.839043.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321244227.613370.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321244255.187989.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321244272.644330.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321244288.299168.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321244300.070848.jpg
    Last edited by odin1978; 11-13-2011 at 10:18 PM.

-google-.png-netflix.png

Here are some alternate google+ and netflix icons, if you guys have any requests let me know and ill do my best.

Ok, updated the theme, but it seems to be too big to be sent in an email, I have three delivery failures : I'm working on a solution for those, and some of you may have received only the "Basic" theme, but that's not a problem, since I haven't updated the "advanced" theme.

Changelog :
    - Bug fixes
    - Improved memory usage at launch in the Basic theme
    - updated "Medias" hub in the Basic theme, now with big icons
    - added "Icons" folder in the Basic theme
    Last edited by Rigatony; 11-14-2011 at 03:43 AM.

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

Now that you don't have to edit the .plist file to change your apps in the media section, where do I put my icon images so it looks like the rest of the theme instead of the default apple icons?

Hey Rameses, if you could make me a few icons whenever you can I would really appreciate it.

Winterboard
    Craigslist Pro
    ESPN
    Words w friends
    EBay
    Netflix
    iBooks
    Redbox
    HBO Go
    SoundHound
    Navigon and Tom Tom
    AirMusic
    Amazon

Sorry to ask for so many icons but I figure it better to ask once then all the time.

Two questions, one is...when I go to the "medias tab" to the iPod portion on the left. When I click it, it takes me to Dreamboard. This is in the advanced version. It works fine in basic.

Second question is how would one go changing the background for the lock screen?

And lastly, I'd also like to know how to add my own custom tiles.

Other than that, it seems great, glad I purchased it!

For the lock screen Background just replace the lockscreen.jpg in the images folder.

Could someone make a large tile for tomton and two smalls tiles for gpsphone and instalous please?

Quote Originally Posted by unrealpanda View Post
    Now that you don't have to edit the .plist file to change your apps in the media section, where do I put my icon images so it looks like the rest of the theme instead of the default apple icons?
    In the Icons folder

Quote Originally Posted by AnKol View Post
    Two questions, one is...when I go to the "medias tab" to the iPod portion on the left. When I click it, it takes me to Dreamboard. This is in the advanced version. It works fine in basic.
    Oops, that's a bug (forgot to change that...) it'll be fixed in next update.
    Last edited by Rigatony; 11-14-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigatony View Post
    In the Icons folder
    I tried that but the icon still stays the same I've tried renaming it, but I guess I doing something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Rigatony View Post
    In the Icons folder

Oops, that's a bug (forgot to change that...) it'll be fixed in next update.
    Thanks for the reply, love the theme. Hope you get lots of buys. Gonna start working on app icons soon, looking forward to large icons too!

The icons in the media section and the games section still doesn't change. I put it in the icon folder but still the same. I don't now if I'm doing something wrong

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321301154.753091.jpg

I'm working on large tiles in Advanced theme... This works and doesn't seems to use too much memory for now. You will be able to choose between one large tile or two small tiles on a row, without coding.

Quote Originally Posted by odin1978 View Post
    The icons in the media section and the games section still doesn't change. I put it in the icon folder but still the same. I don't now if I'm doing something wrong
    Are you running the update I sent a few hours ago ? Can you post a screenshot ?

If someone was the man, it'd be you.

Sent the money your way, can't wait for this

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    Hey Rameses, if you could make me a few icons whenever you can I would really appreciate it.

Winterboard
    Craigslist Pro
    ESPN
    Words w friends
    EBay
    Netflix
    iBooks
    Redbox
    HBO Go
    SoundHound
    Navigon and Tom Tom
    AirMusic
    Amazon

Sorry to ask for so many icons but I figure it better to ask once then all the time.
    Here are some.
    Attached Files Attached Files

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rameses09 For This Useful Post:

swol_je (11-14-2011)

Anyone having problems editing the games favourites?

I can't edit anything in either theme I got the email unzipped it ssh into my dream board folder activated it in dream board and can't edit anything can't even find dreamboard in the theme to get out of it I have to cut off in mobile substrate to get out any help pease I paid three bucks and doesn't seem to be Pyongyang off at all
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

Here is mine after some small tweaking.

-img_0141.png-img_0129.png-img_0130.png-img_0131.png-img_0139.png

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast