Page 81 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31 717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1806

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Hope A FREE Charity Theme

  1. #1601
    Default My "HOPE" ( new icons and differents wallpaper)








    http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/15/44/57/87/mmi_ho10.png

    You can support me with donate to paypal : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=RDUQX3N7CBEAU

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GERGER For This Useful Post:

    c4mex (02-02-2012), cukhiem (01-31-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), kruzzit (01-31-2012), rion_j (02-02-2012), simer_cool (02-01-2012), SkyGuy5 (02-01-2012), The_Durben (02-01-2012), wirral59 (01-31-2012)

  3. #1602
    Hi All

    I'm very sorry for not posting this theme as promised because there are so so much works to it. I've been working extremely hard on this and believed me when I said it. I'm still not happy with some of the them but it's good enough for you guys to play around. I'm not asking any1 that you have to donate to the Charity if you could, please do so. If you did, I'm really appreciated for your donation. Again, I don't get any money out of this and all of donations goes to Charity. here is the link as well WFP | United Nations World Food Programme - Fighting Hunger Worldwide.

    Special Thanks to GERGER, ShiftHD for sharing his UI.

    Enjoys




    SBSettings
    http://db.tt/ABPNn27f

    Theme
    http://db.tt/g88a1NNH
    Last edited by cukhiem; 01-31-2012 at 09:23 PM.

  4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    c4mex (02-02-2012), dirmoz (02-04-2012), doctorvik (01-31-2012), iMaC 74 (02-02-2012), indyzzzz (02-01-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), Kr0NiK (01-31-2012), kruzzit (01-31-2012), Mokabaer (02-01-2012), MUFC55 (02-01-2012), phil73 (01-31-2012), rion_j (02-02-2012), simer_cool (02-01-2012), SkyGuy5 (02-01-2012), stratnik (02-05-2012), tellytel (02-01-2012), The_Durben (02-01-2012), wirral59 (02-01-2012)

  5. #1603
    Beautiful theme! Thank you Cukhiem, Gerger and everyone else that contributed to the theme and the honourable idea behind it..

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kruzzit For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (01-31-2012), MUFC55 (02-01-2012), wirral59 (02-01-2012)

  7. #1604
    Beautiful! My set up today!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328091627.900227.jpg  

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    c4mex (02-02-2012), cukhiem (02-01-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), MUFC55 (02-01-2012), wirral59 (02-02-2012)

  9. #1605
    Default THANKS A LOT OF Mr Cukhiem
    This is my last version with the last release of Cukheim...





    And the fabulos lockscreen by "grzegorz10" , skin by me

    Last edited by GERGER; 02-01-2012 at 08:43 AM.
    http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/15/44/57/87/mmi_ho10.png

    You can support me with donate to paypal : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=RDUQX3N7CBEAU

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GERGER For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (02-01-2012), iMaC 74 (02-03-2012), indyzzzz (02-01-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), MUFC55 (02-01-2012), SkyGuy5 (02-01-2012), wirral59 (02-02-2012)

  11. #1606
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manchester. England
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    969
    Thanked 166 Times in 111 Posts

    Thank you Cukhiem & the others for your hard work! awesome theme guys!! Well done!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MUFC55 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (02-01-2012), wirral59 (02-02-2012)

  13. #1607
    CK. Any1 knows how to change the 123, space, delete, return text to black? It's not done yet and just want to show you guys. I know it's ok but I'm out of idea, lol.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    iMaC 74 (02-04-2012)

  15. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by GERGER View Post
    This is my last version with the last release of Cukheim...





    And the fabulos lockscreen by "grzegorz10" , skin by me

    I've been away for a while and I'm finally back to help out here. Where can I get this lock?

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    c4mex (02-02-2012), cukhiem (02-01-2012), iMaC 74 (02-04-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), wirral59 (02-02-2012)

  17. #1609
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    I've been away for a while and I'm finally back to help out here. Where can I get this lock?
    Probably part of gregorz new paid theme
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (02-01-2012), SkyGuy5 (02-01-2012)

  19. #1610
    Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    Hi All

    I'm very sorry for not posting this theme as promised because there are so so much works to it. I've been working extremely hard on this and believed me when I said it. I'm still not happy with some of the them but it's good enough for you guys to play around. I'm not asking any1 that you have to donate to the Charity if you could, please do so. If you did, I'm really appreciated for your donation. Again, I don't get any money out of this and all of donations goes to Charity. here is the link as well WFP | United Nations World Food Programme - Fighting Hunger Worldwide.

    Special Thanks to GERGER, ShiftHD for sharing his UI.

    Enjoys




    SBSettings
    http://db.tt/ABPNn27f

    Theme
    http://db.tt/g88a1NNH
    OMG, Cuk
    You did such an amazing job, my friend
    I only have a thought of what amount of time you might to have had put inside it ...

    My honest congratulations to this beautiful theme you created
    And thanky so much for all that! It's oh so appreciated, bro !!!

    I love this theme

    Mi

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    c4mex (02-02-2012), cukhiem (02-02-2012), iMaC 74 (02-03-2012), wirral59 (02-02-2012)

  21. #1611
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manchester. England
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    969
    Thanked 166 Times in 111 Posts

    For some reason, i cant download from the link above! for the sb settings or the theme!

    Got It
    Last edited by MUFC55; 02-02-2012 at 06:57 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to MUFC55 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (02-02-2012)

  23. #1612
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    OMG, Cuk
    You did such an amazing job, my friend
    I only have a thought of what amount of time you might to have had put inside it ...

    My honest congratulations to this beautiful theme you created
    And thanky so much for all that! It's oh so appreciated, bro !!!

    I love this theme

    Mi

    Thanks a lot, Miss Mi and I'm happy that peeps like it.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (02-02-2012)

  25. #1613
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm Sweden
    Posts
    703
    Thanks
    722
    Thanked 527 Times in 280 Posts

    Youve made an amazing theme cuk!!
    Just love it!!
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaospassageraren For This Useful Post:

    c4mex (02-02-2012), cukhiem (02-02-2012)

  27. #1614
    Hey Cuk, just donated for this!! Can't believe how amazing it looks!! Everyone that helped put this together did an amazing job! I have a question, I am trying to change springtomize 2 and infinifolders settings icon and for some reason I can't change them. Do you know were in ifile I can find the info for settings icons? Thanks and again great job!!

    -springtomize.png-craigs.png


    Also here are two icons i made: Springtomize and Craigslist, i know they are as good as your Cuk but hope someone can use them
    Last edited by kwajkid; 02-02-2012 at 03:24 PM.

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

    c4mex (02-02-2012), cukhiem (02-02-2012), indyzzzz (02-05-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), The_Durben (02-03-2012)

  29. #1615
    Quote Originally Posted by kwajkid View Post
    Hey Cuk, just donated for this!! Can't believe how amazing it looks!! Everyone that helped put this together did an amazing job! I have a question, I am trying to change springtomize 2 and infinifolders settings icon and for some reason I can't change them. Do you know were in ifile I can find the info for settings icons? Thanks and again great job!!

    -springtomize.png-craigs.png



    Also here are two icons i made: Springtomize and Craigslist, i know they are as good as your Cuk but hope someone can use them
    Thank you very much for your awesome icons.

    Springtomize 2 -->Make a folder called "com.filippobiga.st2preferences" and the icon named "[email protected]" drop it in the bundles and respring.

    Infinifoders is a bit tricky. you can use this for now and I'll change it a bit later. My 4s crashed a lot, so I just spent a few hours re-JB it and it's better.

    Drop the Info.plist from folder1 to library/PrefenenceLoader/Preferences.

    Enable this in Winterboard. I need to find my instruction again lol.

    http://db.tt/tkmI5uFL --> this one should theme your springtomize 2 settings icon.
    Last edited by cukhiem; 02-02-2012 at 03:57 PM.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    iMaC 74 (02-03-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), stratnik (02-05-2012), The_Durben (02-03-2012)

  31. #1616
    Great thanks buddy I'll give those a try after work

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (02-02-2012)

  33. #1617
    anyone have the color keyboard they can make available on mediafire? the one listed in the OP is on mega. thank u! this theme is gorgeous!!

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to rion_j For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (02-02-2012)

  35. #1618
    Quote Originally Posted by GERGER View Post
    This is my last version with the last release of Cukheim...





    And the fabulos lockscreen by "grzegorz10" , skin by me

    Huhu Gerger

    Wow, amazing, just amazing, bro
    Very very nice work!!!

    I like it very much!!!

    Mi

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (02-02-2012)

  37. #1619
    iPhoneaholic detox246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    312
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 294 Posts

    Tweetbot Detoxed Hope 1.0

    http://www.mediafire.com/?vv9vn5pqg4qhxkq
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328230460.499142.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328230472.587287.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328230483.769376.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328230495.090309.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328230504.603534.jpg  

  38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to detox246 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (02-02-2012), iMaC 74 (02-03-2012), indyzzzz (02-05-2012), It's Mi (02-03-2012), rion_j (02-02-2012), simer_cool (02-08-2012), The_Durben (02-03-2012)

  39. #1620
    Hey Cuk I was able to get the infinifolders settings icon to change but the springtomize 2 icon is kicking my butt!! Any other way you know?

Page 81 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31 717980818283 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •