Page 6 of 802 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 16031

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team

  1. #101
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LLORT View Post
    i have no problem being your pet, and you can keep me and feed me and dress me in pink clothes too ( since I'm sure your a secret cross dresser )
    but to be honest dude.
    it is weak. i mean give us something new FFS.
    you say something new and unique but its really not.
    O.M.G! My troll has opinions!

    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I gotta status update this after I tweet about it once I +1 it from the digg in my tumblr!
    #eli7e revived me

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    gee i wonder why a 2 themes by the same creator share a resemblance??
    you got me, i cant put my finger on it .......


    its his style, dont like, dont use it... LOL
    just like saying that every ipod that apple has made is the same...
    they all (used to) have pretty much the same basics in they're design, but it was by no means exactly the same with a different color


    you have quite a few incomplete sentences there.
    realize that you cant start a sentence mid topic, no one will understand what your saying
    I was asking my question more towards the creator of the theme, but if you insist: Many themers create variations on their new endeavors. Many companies create variations on their products. Variation is what keep's people coming back for the latest and greatest thing. Resemblance is one thing, using the same color is different. The style can be similar, but the color can be changed without ruining his style. "its his style, dont like, don't use it... LOL," how many times does this have to be stated? I know I have the ability to choose, you don't need to tell me this. That doesn't mean I shouldn't ask questions, for if no ever questioned something then we would never progress. Lighten up a little bit Path, I'm not insulting anybody.

    EDIT: With the recent influx of grammatically horrendous trolling comments, I would like to point out I'm not trying to troll, just asking a question.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 10-24-2011 at 07:00 PM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by LLORT View Post
    i wasn't disrespectful. i said it sucked...

    oh you mean the word sucks?

    ok ill use a less harsh word

    this theme is weak. which is a reflection of the themers skills.

    is that better?

    What do you telling here?!?!?!? Do you did some theme like K did??? Please share with us your work....

  4. #104
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJobz View Post
    This theme reminds me of something I've done many times. Take something already done, make a minor change, call it magic. Profit?
    ... I have to admit, that was really good, lol.
    #eli7e revived me

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJobz View Post
    This theme reminds me of something I've done many times. Take something already done, make a minor change, call it magic. Profit?

    i know right.? i mean all i se is he grabbed his old theme, put in PS changed the hue and called it new?

    and all those guys are like freaking out about it..

    "OMG K its amazing"
    "OMG k i can't wait to give you my $$ for something i already have"
    "OMG k can i suck on your nuggets? "


    many other themers deserve the spots you and your friends hold in the featured section in cydia because they are 100 times better than you.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LLORT For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (10-24-2011)

  7. #106
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LLORT View Post
    i know right.? i mean all i se is he grabbed his old theme, put in PS changed the hue and called it new?

    and all those guys are like freaking out about it..

    "OMG K its amazing"
    "OMG k i can't wait to give you my $$ for something i already have"
    "OMG k can i suck on your nuggets? "


    many other themers deserve the spots you and your friends hold in the featured section in cydia because they are 100 times better than you.
    So that's where nuggets come from.

    Wow, you learn something new everyday... and from a TROLL no less. Crazy world we live in
    #eli7e revived me

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    nicoand (10-26-2011)

  9. #107
    What's Jailbreak? SteveJobz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I just got back from asking my council if they thought this was groundbreaking, and here is what Chuck Testa had to say:

    -chuck-testa_260x150.jpg

  10. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    So that's where nuggets come from.

    Wow, you learn something new everyday... and from a TROLL no less. Crazy world we live in
    Just like to point out that what your doing is kinda inflaming the situation. Best way to deal with a troll is to let it die out on its own. By responding to them your only going to perpetuate their comments.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  11. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    I was asking my question more towards the creator of the theme, but if you insist: Many themers create variations on their new endeavors. Many companies create variations on their products. Variation is what keep's people coming back for the latest and greatest thing. Resemblance is one thing, using the same color is different. The style can be similar, but the color can be changed without ruining his style. "its his style, dont like, don't use it... LOL," how many times does this have to be stated? I know I have the ability to choose, you don't need to tell me this. That doesn't mean I shouldn't ask questions, for if no ever questioned something then we would never progress. Lighten up a little bit Path, I'm not insulting anybody.
    Oh i wasn't replying to ur post...
    And I'm as light as its gets

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Its his style, dont like, don't use it... LOL," how many times does this have to be stated?.
    Apparently not enough

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Just like to point out that what your doing is kinda inflaming the situation. Best way to deal with a troll is to let it die out on its own. By responding to them your only going to perpetuate their comments.
    Nah he's turning it into to fun for him
    :P

  12. #110
    why do i have to just walk by and not say anything? free country with freedom of speech no?

    oh and if I'm the only one who thinks wrong of this theme and the themer then why do i have 2 thanks already?

    i guess this troll is onto something

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LLORT For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (10-24-2011), SteveJobz (10-24-2011)

  14. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by LLORT View Post
    why do i have to just walk by and not say anything? free country with freedom of speech no?
    Realize on the Internet
    Not all lie in the same country

  15. #112
    What's Jailbreak? SteveJobz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LLORT View Post
    why do i have to just walk by and not say anything? free country with freedom of speech no?
    Where I am at now, we say what we want.

    On a side note...iCloud is not as fun as I thought it'd be...

  16. #113
    Looks kind of like it's built more for the white iPhone? And you really like that Cyan color don't you KNit? Haha. No worries, the cyan is simple to convert to red =P

    Little worried about that white base color, though...

  17. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by LLORT View Post
    i know right.? i mean all i se is he grabbed his old theme, put in PS changed the hue and called it new?

    and all those guys are like freaking out about it..

    "OMG K its amazing"
    "OMG k i can't wait to give you my $$ for something i already have"
    "OMG k can i suck on your nuggets? "


    many other themers deserve the spots you and your friends hold in the featured section in cydia because they are 100 times better than you.

  18. #115
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    For the record, I didn't choose the Cyan color, lol. I suggested more of a teal color and Truckinlow went with what you guys see. So technically, it's his FIRST theme with that color - since he's doing the UI and such, lol.

    And don't worry about the color otherwise, color mods are going to be readily available at launch.

    As for me "inflamming" the situation, I'm just having fun, lol. It's not everyday I get all this attention, LET ME ROLL WITH IT, AIITE?! lol =P

    Now where was I...
    #eli7e revived me

  19. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJobz View Post
    This theme reminds me of something I've done many times. Take something already done, make a minor change, call it magic. Profit?
    thank you steve jobs you are the all knowing

  20. #117
    @Rigatony...
    go ahead, I'm waiting.

  21. #118
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Oh, and for the record MR. TROLL... or LLORT (if that's your real name =P), I cannot fit into my wife's clothes anymore, so my cross-dressing days are over - thank you very much! =P
    #eli7e revived me

  22. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    For the record, I didn't choose the Cyan color, lol. I suggested more of a teal color and Truckinlow went with what you guys see. So technically, it's his FIRST theme with that color - since he's doing the UI and such, lol.

    And don't worry about the color otherwise, color mods are going to be readily available at launch.

    As for me "inflamming" the situation, I'm just having fun, lol. It's not everyday I get all this attention, LET ME ROLL WITH IT, AIITE?! lol =P

    Now where was I...
    And that's why I'm not worried about the color, just curious. The UI looks good and the icons look crisp, once a color mod comes out that fits my style I'll be all set. As for the "fun" bit. As fun as it may be, it creates a flood of useless comments that hurt my eyes to see (when did sentence structure become non existent???)

  23. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    (when did sentence structure become non existent???)
    Before it became existent

Page 6 of 802 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •