Page 568 of 802 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558566567568569570 578 618 668 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,360 of 16031

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team

  1. #11341
    i modded it with a slideshow and random transititions
    btw it's not laggy in the phone, it's just because display recorder...


    Last edited by Schnedi; 01-12-2012 at 06:32 AM.

  2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    Bobvk114 (01-12-2012), D1LL1NG3R (01-12-2012), dadyajie (01-12-2012), Darrenrooster (01-12-2012), DrAgNbOi (01-13-2012), It's Mi (01-12-2012), kai312 (01-12-2012), Karoonchai (01-12-2012), killah_m (01-12-2012), mikelikesanime (01-12-2012), nnfdcane (01-12-2012), P0R7ER (01-12-2012), stratnik (01-12-2012), thesilentone (01-12-2012), yanks27ngoin (01-12-2012)

  3. #11342
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    i modded it with a slideshow and random transititions
    btw it's not laggy in the phone, it's just display recoder...


    Links not working for me bro

  4. #11343
    Master in Mods angeldiaz1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iztapalapa, Mexico
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

    Well I've already put some cyan do not know if now if it goes well with this topic.


  5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

    Bobvk114 (01-12-2012), D1LL1NG3R (01-12-2012), dadyajie (01-12-2012), elilab (01-12-2012), indyzzzz (01-12-2012), It's Mi (01-12-2012), mikelikesanime (01-12-2012), mmcneil (01-12-2012)

  6. #11344
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mmcneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    1,053
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 479 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldiaz1983 View Post
    Well I've already put some cyan do not know if now if it goes well with this topic.

    Nice! That's exactly what I meant when I suggested adding the Cyan. You gonna share?
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mmcneil For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (01-12-2012)

  8. #11345
    Master in Mods angeldiaz1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iztapalapa, Mexico
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmcneil View Post
    Nice! That's exactly what I meant when I suggested adding the Cyan. You gonna share?
    if when I finish it completely because I have only half

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (01-12-2012), elilab (01-12-2012), indyzzzz (01-12-2012), It's Mi (01-12-2012)

  10. #11346
    Great KB Angel.

  11. #11347
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBourne View Post
    here, its also goin to be the font for Aspire by flybrint, go check it out, its hot
    Aerovias.font.rar


    here buddy
    Attachment 560454
    Can any Buddy tell me where to put. The fonts I have bytafont and Ifile thanks.

  12. #11348
    Quote Originally Posted by elyah View Post
    Can any Buddy tell me where to put. The fonts I have bytafont and Ifile thanks.
    Var/mobile/library/my fonts

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    elilab (01-12-2012)

  14. #11349
    Would any of you guys know what would need to be done if I wanted to use the iPod UI from Aspire inside of Legacy? ( I have purchased both). What files/folders would need to be moved where?

  15. #11350
    @stratnik:Brudda what iam doing wrong that i got it like this way iam on 4.3.3 any help would be very appreciate

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foto.png  
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 01-12-2012 at 08:24 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    stratnik (01-12-2012)

  17. #11351
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Var/mobile/library/my fonts
    Thank you I was looking in bytafont lol

  18. #11352
    A big thanks to the people who teached me how to change icons in my iphone 4 , and Legacy owns big time, iv tried many many themes but Legacy rulezzzz big time, i had some problems while changing icons, like some icons where not auto masked and i had them with the white edges but i kinda fixed after changing the icon with uppercase Icon , one problem i have is that i lost AppSt0re icon when i changed the icon and i dont know how to restore it, i must admit i was loosing some icons while i was changing my SB layout to 4x4 or 5x5 but this was not problem this time, any help would be apriciated.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to 3n3rg3ia For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (01-12-2012)

  20. #11353
    Quote Originally Posted by 3n3rg3ia View Post
    A big thanks to the people who teached me how to change icons in my iphone 4 , and Legacy owns big time, iv tried many many themes but Legacy rulezzzz big time, i had some problems while changing icons, like some icons where not auto masked and i had them with the white edges but i kinda fixed after changing the icon with uppercase Icon , one problem i have is that i lost AppSt0re icon when i changed the icon and i dont know how to restore it, i must admit i was loosing some icons while i was changing my SB layout to 4x4 or 5x5 but this was not problem this time, any help would be apriciated.

    Iconoclasm did that too me many times too. What I did was just turn it off then reorganize and then turn it back on again

  21. #11354
    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    Iconoclasm did that too me many times too. What I did was just turn it off then reorganize and then turn it back on again
    I tried it but nothing, i wonder what happened to appstore , i only changed the icons inside the folders and now i cant even search appstore anyone with an idea?

  22. #11355
    Quote Originally Posted by 3n3rg3ia View Post
    I tried it but nothing, i wonder what happened to appstore , i only changed the icons inside the folders and now i cant even search appstore anyone with an idea?
    Try turning it off completely with iconoclasm off

  23. #11356
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Back from what seemed to be a nasty cold.

    Hoping to finish #LegacyElite by tonight.

    #LegacyS beta testing in the next couple of days. Donation information will be posted by this weekend.
    #eli7e revived me

  24. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    666xDevilmanx666 (01-13-2012), Alexweli69 (01-12-2012), D1LL1NG3R (01-12-2012), dadyajie (01-12-2012), DrAgNbOi (01-13-2012), elilab (01-12-2012), GMG450 (01-13-2012), indyzzzz (01-12-2012), It's Mi (01-12-2012), jc4108 (01-12-2012), killah_m (01-12-2012), killerklown24 (01-12-2012), lao3hero (01-12-2012), nateD (01-12-2012), nnfdcane (01-12-2012), olderChest (01-12-2012), P0R7ER (01-12-2012), Pheon1x (01-14-2012), Schnedi (01-12-2012), The_Durben (01-12-2012), wirral59 (01-12-2012), Yugo (01-12-2012)

  25. #11357
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Back from what seemed to be a nasty cold.

    Hoping to finish #LegacyElite by tonight.

    #LegacyS beta testing in the next couple of days. Donation information will be posted by this weekend.

    damn.. im not here at the weekend.. hope i can jump on the train on monday too

    nice to hear its gettin betta with u
    Last edited by D1LL1NG3R; 01-12-2012 at 11:14 AM.
    @D1LL1NG3R

  26. #11358
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Just finished going through all the emails. Sorry they were backed up, guys. It's been hard keeping up >_<!


    Btw, if the advertisements on this forum tell me "Congratulations, you won" one more time and a brand new iPad 2 doesn't magically appear in front of me, I'm going to foam at the mouth.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 01-12-2012 at 11:47 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    666xDevilmanx666 (01-13-2012), It's Mi (01-12-2012), killah_m (01-12-2012), lao3hero (01-12-2012), nateD (01-12-2012), Pro1Pod (01-12-2012)

  28. #11359
    Credits to Ian and Dacal for UniAW and Bluemetal for the clock


    Last edited by Schnedi; 01-12-2012 at 11:48 AM.

  29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (01-12-2012), dadyajie (01-12-2012), Darrenrooster (01-12-2012), elilab (01-12-2012), It's Mi (01-12-2012), mikelikesanime (01-12-2012), P0R7ER (01-12-2012)

  30. #11360
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    #LegacyS beta testing in the next couple of days. Donation information will be posted by this weekend.
    Nice !

Page 568 of 802 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558566567568569570 578 618 668 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •