Page 517 of 802 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507515516517518519 527 567 617 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,340 of 16031

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team

  1. #10321
    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Woah....woah...woah. Why u talking nasty? Weren't you the one who told joking around on a forum is typical and don't let it bother me? Either your a cop or hate life because you can be just down right nasty for no reason. Whatever... I didnt mean nothing and don't need this from a grump
    Ha ha funnily enough I am and I don't mean a grump!! Oh and I don't hate life... Just some things in it!!

    Oh and if it's gonna turn nasty as you put it go to PM!!
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 01-01-2012 at 05:31 PM.

  2. #10322
    Lemme guess. Ellersbee is gonna kick up a tantrum say he's gonna leave, return in the same day and moan.

    Yawn. Already seen this episode.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (01-02-2012)

  4. #10323
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Lemme guess. Ellersbee is gonna kick up a tantrum say he's gonna leave, return in the same day and moan.

    Yawn. Already seen this episode.
    And I'm the bad guy apparently!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX (01-01-2012)

  6. #10324
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DIVORCE COURTS UK
    Posts
    6,060
    Thanks
    8,558
    Thanked 25,727 Times in 4,997 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Lemme guess. Ellersbee is gonna kick up a tantrum say he's gonna leave, return in the same day and moan.

    Yawn. Already seen this episode.
    +100
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX (01-01-2012)

  8. #10325
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    +100
    Carefully guys or we will get accused of bullying...

    Jazz.. PM coming your way

  9. #10326
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    I think this just cured my hang over! Lol.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joserrrr For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (01-01-2012)

  11. #10327
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,681
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 890 Times in 473 Posts

    Lol not mine xp
    Waaaaaay to bad -_-
    But what a party!!!

  12. #10328
    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    I think this just cured my hang over! Lol.
    My head is still bangin lol

  13. #10329
    Concept I'm playing with, the words are there for you guys not to mess with it , what do you think so far?




    And this is for you guys


    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    BinhoJP (01-02-2012), crochunter84 (01-21-2012), D1LL1NG3R (01-02-2012), elilab (01-02-2012), iMaC 74 (01-02-2012), It's Mi (01-01-2012), iZangetsu (01-01-2012), laurence0609 (01-03-2012), Max_Pa1n (01-01-2012), nnfdcane (01-01-2012), stratnik (01-02-2012), Sweman (01-01-2012), The_Durben (01-01-2012)

  15. #10330
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Lemme guess. Ellersbee is gonna kick up a tantrum say he's gonna leave, return in the same day and moan.

    Yawn. Already seen this episode.
    haha

  16. #10331
    To all you girls and guys ...

    I wish you all a happy, joyful, healthy, lucky, kissy, handsome, excited ... just simply a phantastic new year !!!!
    Hopefully with lots of fun with your family, sweethearts, friends and here at MMI

    All the best for you all ...

    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 01-02-2012 at 08:27 AM.

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (01-01-2012), chevymusclecar (01-01-2012), crochunter84 (01-21-2012), D1LL1NG3R (01-02-2012), dadyajie (01-02-2012), elilab (01-02-2012), iMaC 74 (01-02-2012), lao3hero (01-01-2012), laurence0609 (01-03-2012), stratnik (01-02-2012), TallCoolOne777 (01-05-2012), wirral59 (01-02-2012)

  18. #10332
    Happy New Year all
    Heres a different version of the Springboard SS. Was lazy with the pics so used some comic book heroines I had laying around.



    Fixed the aligment since this screenshot so its a bit better but basically this is what it looks like. The dock is not included, its just on from a screenshot by Chevy. I usually use transparent docks myself so its set up for that. Anyway, hope you like it.

    Download: Legacy Durben SB SS v2.rar

  19. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (01-01-2012), BinhoJP (01-02-2012), D1LL1NG3R (01-02-2012), dadyajie (01-02-2012), Darka5sa5sin (01-02-2012), Darrenrooster (01-02-2012), DrAgNbOi (01-01-2012), elilab (01-02-2012), ellersbee (01-01-2012), FLP1973 (01-01-2012), GUNNY29 (01-02-2012), iMaC 74 (01-02-2012), indyzzzz (01-02-2012), It's Mi (01-02-2012), iZangetsu (01-01-2012), Jazzman UK (01-02-2012), Jersey Girl (01-16-2012), Karoonchai (01-01-2012), lao3hero (01-01-2012), laurence0609 (01-03-2012), Max_Pa1n (01-01-2012), mrsmickey (01-02-2012), nnfdcane (01-01-2012), pao1979 (01-02-2012), simer_cool (01-25-2012), stratnik (01-02-2012), TallCoolOne777 (01-05-2012), wirral59 (01-02-2012)

  20. #10333
    Is anyone going too make a callbar theme n a theme for notifications when u receive a push from twitter etc!?! Ty

  21. #10334
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Concept I'm playing with, the words are there for you guys not to mess with it , what do you think so far?




    And this is for you guys


    Thanks kw

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Happy New Year all
    Heres a different version of the Springboard SS. Was lazy with the pics so used some comic book heroines I had laying around.



    Fixed the aligment since this screenshot so its a bit better but basically this is what it looks like. The dock is not included, its just on from a screenshot by Chevy. I usually use transparent docks myself so its set up for that. Anyway, hope you like it.

    Download: Legacy Durben SB SS v2.rar
    Thanks Again DB

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (01-02-2012), iMaC 74 (01-02-2012), The_Durben (01-01-2012), wirral59 (01-02-2012)

  23. #10335
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Happy New Year all
    Heres a different version of the Springboard SS. Was lazy with the pics so used some comic book heroines I had laying around.



    Fixed the aligment since this screenshot so its a bit better but basically this is what it looks like. The dock is not included, its just on from a screenshot by Chevy. I usually use transparent docks myself so its set up for that. Anyway, hope you like it.

    Download: Legacy Durben SB SS v2.rar
    Thanks Derrick

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    iMaC 74 (01-02-2012), The_Durben (01-01-2012), wirral59 (01-02-2012)

  25. #10336
    I do not wanna make drama.
    But some time ago several users said that I was a thief because i had used "his" code in a modd and i didn't credit him or asked if i could use that code.
    And now I realize that code was the same that i used in this modd



    and the code belongs to a user "named" MALSUP. and it's the same code used for those users who called me thief.....

    i guess you can imagine my surprise when I saw that it's the same code ... now I realize the reason why nobody said me anything about the code of the modd above...


    no more comments...
    Last edited by Schnedi; 01-01-2012 at 08:05 PM.

  26. #10337
    You got called a thief cause you stole my whole lockscreen and hosted it on Cydia goof.
    There's a difference. I've been keeping quiet about you but you don't seem to learn.
    Just a tip for you, make sure you have all your sht backed up....
    jQuery isn't the only language and programs I've been playing with lately.

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (01-02-2012), Max_Pa1n (01-01-2012), nealh (01-23-2012), Pro1Pod (01-02-2012)

  28. #10338
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,216
    Thanks
    17,759
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Happy New Year all
    Heres a different version of the Springboard SS. Was lazy with the pics so used some comic book heroines I had laying around.



    Fixed the aligment since this screenshot so its a bit better but basically this is what it looks like. The dock is not included, its just on from a screenshot by Chevy. I usually use transparent docks myself so its set up for that. Anyway, hope you like it.

    Download: Legacy Durben SB SS v2.rar

    DB how bout the sweet SB touch SS that you made for 3vo I still have that!!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (01-01-2012)

  30. #10339
    And remember, the only reason you know how to put an interactive widget on a phone is because of me
    Last edited by Simon; 01-01-2012 at 08:57 PM.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    nealh (01-23-2012)

  32. #10340
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    And remember, the only reason you know how to put an interactive widget on a phone is because of me douchebag.
    sure, since you are the only user around internet who knows javascript, jquery. the one who knows modd widgets....

    now you say me bad words cause i discovered that you use the code from JQuery Cycle Plugin or/and jQuery: The Write Less, Do More, JavaScript Library hahaha

    now yes it seems we all use recycled code.... and you didn't credit the autor and say it's done by you and even change the name of the original scripts to Durben.js or DurbenFX.js

    are you scared because someone have the balls to tell the truth publicly?..
    Last edited by Schnedi; 01-01-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Page 517 of 802 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507515516517518519 527 567 617 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •