+ Reply
Page 12 of 802 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
why wait till tomorrow ? here ill show you again why i can't be band and here is the tracker and guy thats wants to give support, support for what
    Banned
    Thanks

why wait till tomorrow ?

here ill show you again why i can't be band

and here is the tracker

and guy thats wants to give support, support for what ? this theme is child proof guy. if you guys can't figure out how to install an SB theme then you have a problem haha

see ya
    Last edited by LLORT; 10-24-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks

Default lmao
    Sh**t....ran outta popcorn brb guys

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Legacy - Iconset Preview

wow now that looks nice and clean awesome work guys!

Banned
    Thanks

you know what looks nice and clean? another theme other than this one .....hahahahahaha

they see me trolling, they haaaaatin, tryna catch me trollin dirty tryna catch me trollin dirty, tryna catch meeee trollin dirty.
    Last edited by LLORT; 10-24-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 808 Posts

This is toooo goood. 2 thumbs up for entertainment from this Jackass ^

im trying to feed you so take the bait
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 10-24-2011 at 11:31 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I think that LLORT is kinda correct when he says that K's themes aren't jaw-dropping or revolutionary, but that's because he has moved from emphasis on pure aesthetics to a stress on functionality and customization. Nowadays, auto-create has become an expected norm, and in order to have the custom icons look similar to the auto-created ones, they must be toned down a bit. Also, with such a huge fanbase, K's themes are always heavily modded by the community, so K has to leave some room for modification. iNitsua, iNspired, and Neostyle are still my 3 favorites out of Austin's themes (and probably some of the best-looking themes of all time), but the same iNav format that makes them so beautiful also makes them impractical. With a fixed layout and no auto-create, they are virtually unusable now.

K definitely has the capacity to create something that would really impress LLORT and I, but it would have to severely sacrifice functionality and customization. However, his lockscreens still provide a place for him to let his talent flow without being constrained by such limitations, and they never disappoint. Just my opinion

Thanks

back with more popcorn ^-^

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shortysos7 For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (10-24-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 808 Posts

this theme may not be the greatest, but its a hell of alot better than alot of these themes these days.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LLORT View Post
    you know what looks nice and clean? another theme other than this one .....hahahahahaha

they see me trolling, they haaaaatin, tryna catch me trollin dirty tryna catch me trollin dirty, tryna catch meeee trollin dirty.
    im sure every new theme is nice and clean considering its something different haha ! and wat other theme might u be talking about pretty much every theme u see on this site K contributed to it haha and so has truck ... i dont think ur insult turned out as planned just saying lol

Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 559 Posts

Looks fantastic, can't wait

Thanks
    Thanked 14,472 Times in 3,523 Posts

For all the haters & trolls you're talking **** but keep on hating!! for those moaning that it looks like a white & cyan theme K has said on twitter that it isn't purely a white based theme.

To K & Truck... Take that hate and turn it into the best theme that either of you have done!!

Personally I think with K's icons and LockScreen and Jay's UI this is going to be an awesome theme which will take some beating.

Oh and if you don't like this theme then that's fair enough but no need to get personal!!

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plasmakirby3 View Post
    I think that LLORT is kinda correct when he says that K's themes aren't jaw-dropping or revolutionary, but that's because he has moved from emphasis on pure aesthetics to a stress on functionality and customization. Nowadays, auto-create has become an expected norm, and in order to have the custom icons look similar to the auto-created ones, they must be toned down a bit. Also, with such a huge fanbase, K's themes are always heavily modded by the community, so K has to leave some room for modification. iNitsua, iNspired, and Neostyle are still my 3 favorites out of Austin's themes (and probably some of the best-looking themes of all time), but the same iNav format that makes them so beautiful also makes them impractical. With a fixed layout and no auto-create, they are virtually unusable now.

K definitely has the capacity to create something that would really impress LLORT and I, but it would have to severely sacrifice functionality and customization. However, his lockscreens still provide a place for him to let his talent flow without being constrained by such limitations, and they never disappoint. Just my opinion
    Thank you for naming the 3 themes that were great themes that have never been compleated. Still waiting actually? Which is where llort I think had the most valid point. He has never finished a theme ever. And all b4 "I'm a nurse and a step dad and a husband and a soon to be father. Keep running the BS but the truth is he relies on other people to do it the hard work. While he sits and plays with icons all day. Put out a full complete theme on ur own. Oh we know it takes a long time many of us out there do it all the time. But I still see ur buddies in the featured themes and artist. One COMPLEATE THEME! Oh an anyone of those themes can be done now very easy. It's called effort and little time and effort.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

I could be dead wrong an probably am but its happened to me before and prooved right.
    Stop responding and giving the trollLLORT any attention it's only Schnedi wanting attention because he got banned from everywhere for being a thief. I saw it in a dream last night. That's it it's done. ignore it. stop feeding it. Only craving attention. "Don't Feed The Animals"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    good

Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,979 Times in 651 Posts

@izang agree defiantly but it is annoying seeing all the hate towards K. Dude is a good guy and sometimes live throughs unexpected shix at u. But I guess u need to complete a theme before handling real life issues. Fux that theming is a hobby.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,050 Times in 6,933 Posts

That's 3 different people now that have felt the need to make a dupe account to say what they want. Dupe accounts will be banned, no warning. If you do not have the guts to say your opinion with your own account then simply do not post. As far as the off-topic trolling, that has gone on long enough now. Any further posts of that nature will be deleted. Say your piece about the theme if you want but keep it respectful.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

doctorvik (10-25-2011), nicoand (10-26-2011), nnfdcane (10-27-2011), The_Durben (10-25-2011)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Thanks, Simon.

I was just about to post a similar sentiment.

Let's get back on top.

Here is a breakdown of where the theme is at the moment.

UI - 90% done
    Bundles - 50% done
    Icons - 60% done
    Lockscreen - 20% done
    Loaders - 10% done (they were done but I want to redo them)
    Extras - 70% done

Lockscreen: I have 3 different concepts. It's hard to decipher which one to pick so I might have to write all 3 and see them in action. A simple lockscreen will be ready for beta and the animated ones should be done halfway through beta testing.

For those anxious to beta test, please be patient and we'll let you know when it starts and where to send the donations to. If you wish to make a YouTube or site review, I will send you a free press version - just get a hold of me on twitter (@k_nitsua).

Also, beta testing will be 1.99 USD and is slated in the next two weeks.

Good morning, people

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (10-25-2011), doctorvik (10-25-2011), It's Mi (10-26-2011), K JAN (10-25-2011), lao3hero (10-25-2011), metaserph (10-25-2011), mikelikesanime (10-26-2011), nicoand (10-26-2011), simer_cool (10-25-2011), The_Durben (10-25-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

A Good Morning to you to
    Keep up the good work and enjoy your day! And that goes for everyone!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plasmakirby3 View Post

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Thanks, Simon.

I was just about to post a similar sentiment.

Let's get back on top.

Here is a breakdown of where the theme is at the moment.

UI - 90% done
    Bundles - 50% done
    Icons - 60% done
    Lockscreen - 20% done
    Loaders - 10% done (they were done but I want to redo them)
    Extras - 70% done

Lockscreen: I have 3 different concepts. It's hard to decipher which one to pick so I might have to write all 3 and see them in action. A simple lockscreen will be ready for beta and the animated ones should be done halfway through beta testing.

For those anxious to beta test, please be patient and we'll let you know when it starts and where to send the donations to. If you wish to make a YouTube or site review, I will send you a free press version - just get a hold of me on twitter (@k_nitsua).

Also, beta testing will be 1.99 USD and is slated in the next two weeks.

Good morning, people
    Noice!