Page 109 of 802 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 159 209 609 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 16031

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team

  1. #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    k thanks for al the advice guys , staying IOS 4 atm ^^
    and nightwing great set-up , do you plan on sharing this beauty ?
    It's an old K theme, and it's already been out..for a year
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    jelleheindryckx (11-11-2011)

  3. #2162
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,681
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 890 Times in 473 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    It's an old K theme, and it's already been out..for a year
    really... will need to look into it thnx

  4. #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Icon is not central
    was just a quick idea.. i donīt adjusted it ... very hard too if you sit 2.5 meters away from your screen

    user asked for a phone icon and i wanted to know if that example looks like what he wanted it to look

    anybody can make it very simple by himself.. screenshot your dialer and manage it into the psd k shared

    btw itīs indeed not from another theme itīs a legacy screenshot


    Last edited by D1LL1NG3R; 11-11-2011 at 11:17 AM.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (11-12-2011), Darka5sa5sin (11-11-2011), It's Mi (11-11-2011), iZangetsu (11-11-2011)

  6. #2164
    Quote Originally Posted by novyidysk View Post
    was just a quick idea.. i donīt adjusted it ... very hard too if you sit 2.5 meters away from your screen

    user asked for a phone icon and i wanted to know if that example looks like what he wanted it to look

    anybody can make it very simple by himself.. screenshot your dialer and manage it into the psd k shared

    btw itīs indeed not from another theme itīs a legacy screenshot


    Here is a phone icon alternative

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (11-11-2011), dadyajie (11-12-2011), DaRock (11-12-2011), It's Mi (11-11-2011), JLKeo (11-11-2011), Max_Pa1n (11-11-2011), simer_cool (11-12-2011)

  8. #2165
    maybe he likes it.. only wanted to help and didnīt get any reaction

    out of play by now

    btw.. your colors donīt match
    Last edited by D1LL1NG3R; 11-11-2011 at 11:24 AM.

  9. #2166
    A couple more

    Quote Originally Posted by novyidysk View Post
    maybe he likes it.. only wanted to help and didnīt get any reaction

    out of play by now

    btw.. your colors donīt match
    What colours?
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 11-11-2011 at 11:28 AM.

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (11-11-2011), dadyajie (11-12-2011), DaRock (11-12-2011), It's Mi (11-11-2011), JLKeo (11-11-2011), Max_Pa1n (11-11-2011)

  11. #2167
    Anyone know what the folderbgicon has to be named and sized on iPhone 3G 4.2.1 tia
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  12. #2168
    My 4S until a JB
    A Legacy Hope remix
    Thanks Jazz for the wallpaper. Just changed it a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1321040012.024812.jpg  

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (11-11-2011), dadyajie (11-12-2011), It's Mi (11-11-2011), Max_Pa1n (11-11-2011)

  14. #2169
    a bit uhm.. boring

    bad experience without jb...hope for you it comes out quick

  15. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    My 4S until a JB
    A Legacy Hope remix
    Thanks Jazz for the wallpaper. Just changed it a bit.
    Looks pretty sweet bro

    Quote Originally Posted by novyidysk View Post
    a bit uhm.. boring

    bad experience without jb...hope for you it comes out quick
    I disagree..
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (11-11-2011)

  17. #2171
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,254
    Thanks
    17,932
    Thanked 30,314 Times in 5,053 Posts

    Back in action baby!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1321043140.968873.jpg  

  18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (11-12-2011), Darka5sa5sin (11-12-2011), DrAgNbOi (11-11-2011), elilab (11-11-2011), ellersbee (11-11-2011), GUNNY29 (11-11-2011), iphoneniall123 (11-11-2011), It's Mi (11-11-2011), iZangetsu (11-11-2011), JLKeo (11-11-2011), killah_m (11-11-2011), P0R7ER (11-11-2011), Pinoy (11-11-2011), simer_cool (11-12-2011)

  19. #2172
    Sweeeet how's it going brother? Will this one have an option for an SS as well? Hope so

    Even better now I have a jb device c'mon lol
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 11-11-2011 at 02:13 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  20. #2173
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Back in action baby!!!
    nice!!!!! 3 day version like that with hi and low? Hows that coming brother?

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Sweeeet how's it going brother? Will this one have an option for an SMS as well? Hope so

    Even better now I have a jb device c'mon lol
    Ill ship that tonight Gunny when I get off work for ya

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (11-11-2011)

  22. #2174
    I'm sorted now bro managed to do it with snow breeze eventually lol thanks again
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    ellersbee (11-11-2011)

  24. #2175
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    Looks pretty sweet bro



    I disagree..
    Gotta do what I can right now
    Gives me a chance to brush up on photoshop

  25. #2176
    iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 99 Times in 49 Posts

    Can someone please tell me if there is a difference between the folders list and the bundles for changing the icons? I'm having a helluva time trying to get a lot of the cydia ones changed over. I'm using appinfo to get the right names for both bundles and folders but still having issues after both reboot/power off and respring and using different combos with both bundles and folders and only folders, only bundles.

  26. #2177
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,170
    Thanks
    5,044
    Thanked 3,136 Times in 1,281 Posts

    This is what I do name a folder Icons in main theme and name 2 icons
    For example Cydia.png and [email protected] I do it this way is cus I'm lazy to do it the right way :-) hope this helps


    Quote Originally Posted by vporter View Post
    Can someone please tell me if there is a difference between the folders list and the bundles for changing the icons? I'm having a helluva time trying to get a lot of the cydia ones changed over. I'm using appinfo to get the right names for both bundles and folders but still having issues after both reboot/power off and respring and using different combos with both bundles and folders and only folders, only bundles.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    Hosko817 (11-11-2011)

  28. #2178
    Livin the iPhone Life nicoand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some were hot
    Posts
    1,166
    Thanks
    3,574
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

    [QUOTE=DaRock;6300271]Rolling before the update.

    Credits to Schnedi and bomberone666

    [/Q

    can some one tell me were i can this cracker please

  29. #2179
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,170
    Thanks
    5,044
    Thanked 3,136 Times in 1,281 Posts

    the widget is on page 99 the rest not sure

    http://bomberone666.deviantart.com/g...36692#/d335081

    link for wallpaper thanks to bomberone66
    Last edited by P0R7ER; 11-11-2011 at 02:42 PM.

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (11-12-2011), elilab (11-11-2011), It's Mi (11-11-2011), iZangetsu (11-11-2011), JLKeo (11-11-2011), nicoand (11-11-2011)

  31. #2180
    [QUOTE=nicoand;6300817]
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Rolling before the update.

    Credits to Schnedi and bomberone666

    [/Q

    can some one tell me were i can this cracker please
    wow!!!! I would kill for that wallpaper!!!! Ive seen it but never found it

Page 109 of 802 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 159 209 609 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •