Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3ngag3d HD By:JunesiPhone, DC71295, _lllZEROlll_, ieFXx, Redwolfe44, unseen, and bAdGB

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,089 Times in 3,683 Posts

Might want to start a **** thread, this thread will be closed shortly.

iPhone? More like MyPhone VicDaMonki's Avatar
    Thanks

I still don't know how June does it. The only guy that is still sticking out supporting his themes in a place that a lot of us have given the cold shoulder. For good reason. Look at you ignorant jerks. Look at yourselves. Worthless. Max? I thought you said you were leaving this thread? Well? Go. Think you have received enough attention for your, cough cough, hard work. Much love June. **** em

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VicDaMonki For This Useful Post:

KnightWing (10-30-2011), Raaj FX (10-30-2011), ryanstylee (10-30-2011)

Whatevs. You all hate on bAd. But you rock our themes. Irony in it's finest form.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

KnightWing (10-30-2011)

Obviously didn't just read Max's last post then I see
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

its not nonsense dude.. ask june him self. he is the one that recommended you.

and as i see it is you're being trolled by pinoy thats all. he's lighting the fire underneath you and watching you boil over it while he sets back and laughs... but hey what do i know? its not like i dealt with trolls like him since 1999 right?

anyaways.. if you guys really cared about june that much you would had the respect not to **** his thread up with someBS..

but ya.. troll on guys.
    my last post.

Quote Originally Posted by bAdGigabit View Post
    its sad that imm seeing such comments from a guy that was being looked at to going the team for the past 6 days.

im not going to start anything on this thread because JUNE deserves better than this crap you guys are doing.
    maxpain and pinky if you guys like to discuss this " bAdGB is splitting the COMMUNITY " then you can find me on twitter email me 2 gmail or pm on this site.

but i would like to point something out that maxpain was being looked at because he was suggested by JUNE and few others for his mad talent.
    but I'm very sorry to see so called " CHILL " guy act in such a manner.

anyways no harm done and june is a real chill bAd guy. and I'm sure all this hate on him and his team will be brushed off his shoulders like a true pimp.

keep on theming june.

Raaj.. just let it be dude

if we have haters that means war doing something good.

we have helped more none bAGB then we helped our selves.
    helped K. we helped bars. we helped free apple .. we helped .. **** if i list them the post will go on and on and on
    What in the world would take six days to contemplate. LMAO. Dude is the one of the best in the game. Always shares. Helps everybody's thread. Yall put knightwing on but it takes six days to contemplate Pa1n. That is hilarious bro.

Max looks like you missed your big break. You could have been a tech "Bad Boy" Damn I know your crushed.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (10-30-2011), Yugo (10-30-2011)

Yeah we all stand up for our bAd brothers. That's no different from you lot sticking up for Max or Jazz. It's hilarious how much of a kissassing contest this site has become.

@Pinoy wanna know why it takes 6 days even longer. Cause we don't just bring him in right away. We study him. Away from the mods. If he has an attitude. Or a general di*k why would be bring him on the team? We have people that can make widgets already. We don't need an azzhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    That's it take your teams side haha I wouldn't expect anything less!!!

Wait who are you anyways?What have you done?I don't remember seeing your work anywhere
    ...I wasn't taking anyone's side...I never have taken anyone's side. I speak my mind based on what I think is right. It wasn't even really directed at you, it was in general...I was trying to try to make this argument go away, and let this thread go back to what it should be.

I've always been a huge fan of your work, and I've always seriously had great respect for what you've done up to now. It really hurts me that you'd show such pompousness in general....wow....You've lost a fan of your work today Max...I seriously feel like crap now.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Quote Originally Posted by bAdGigabit View Post
    its not nonsense dude.. ask june him self. he is the one that recommended you.

and as i see it is you're being trolled by pinoy thats all. he's lighting the fire underneath you and watching you boil over it while he sets back and laughs... but hey what do i know? its not like i dealt with trolls like him since 1999 right?

anyaways.. if you guys really cared about june that much you would had the respect not to **** his thread up with someBS..

but ya.. troll on guys.
    my last post.
    You and Badgig can kiss my *** bro. Max is my boy. He will be regardless of silly *** themes for iPhones. Ill just call you Charlie cause that was the perfect comparison. You don't impress me brudda! Don't speak my name.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (10-30-2011), Max_Pa1n (10-30-2011)

Got a break. Someone asked me for this in red

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (11-01-2011), GUNNY29 (10-30-2011), It's Mi (10-30-2011), lao3hero (10-31-2011), rjrankin83 (10-30-2011), ryanstylee (10-30-2011)

oh btw... its funny how the mods.. such as maxpain has not started deleting posts yet like they did in k's thread when he got trolled
    or is it because he and his friends are the ones trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Yeah we all stand up for our bAd brothers. That's no different from you lot sticking up for Max or Jazz. It's hilarious how much of a kissassing contest this site has become.

@Pinoy wanna know why it takes 6 days even longer. Cause we don't just bring him in right away. We study him. Away from the mods. If he has an attitude. Or a general di*k why would be bring him on the team? We have people that can make widgets already. We don't need an azzhat.
    Really Raaj? I wish no coral with you. But you dont know Max by now? That's silly.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (10-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    What in the world would take six days to contemplate. LMAO. Dude is the one of the best in the game. Always shares. Helps everybody's thread. Yall put knightwing on but it takes six days to contemplate Pa1n. That is hilarious bro.

Max looks like you missed your big break. You could have been a tech "Bad Boy" Damn I know your crushed.
    Pinoy...ever since I decided to get back on modmyi these past couple of months..you've been a real azz..I'm sorry, but yes, it's true. I didn't even know who you were until I went on Redline, and the first thing you do is start bashing at me lol.

I honestly was surprised to be put on the bAdGB team...but I'm not a themer or a modder. I'm the writer lol. I just started up photoshop...and I remember when I did start, you were one of the ones who actually put me down. I can't say I'm surprised that I see such comments coming from you, unfortunately.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    You and Badgig can kiss my *** bro. Max is my boy. He will be regardless of silly *** themes for iPhones. Ill just call you Charlie cause that was the perfect comparison. You don't impress me brudda! Don't speak my name.
    ur a ******* Joke bro u couldnt find ur *** from a hole in the ground and better really watch who ur talking to dude id hate to see u in a grapgic gutter face painting on kids!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

KnightWing (10-30-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,329 Times in 7,032 Posts

Take it to PM's fellas. A theme thread is not the place for this type of argument.

Thread closed for now.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (10-30-2011), rjrankin83 (10-30-2011)

Thanks

Thread is reopened, lets not continue where we left off on the argument. Lets continue sharing mods, and or issues with the theme. Sorry for closing the thread, but it was getting out of hand and off topic. Hopefully everyone has had a chance to cool down. Thanks for everyone's participation. In the mix of everything iZangetsu posted two call bar themes, check them out

[QUOTE=iZangetsu;6285491]Well I did up a callbar theme for the blue and red but got no callers lol.
    so you can test them yourselves. hope they are worth it.

3ngag3d Callbar Blue.rar
    3ngag3d Callbar Red.rar

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (10-31-2011), D3xus (10-31-2011), dadyajie (11-01-2011), It's Mi (10-31-2011), iZangetsu (10-31-2011), KnightWing (10-31-2011), Nic.man (10-31-2011)

I feel like that kid in the coloring meme "I ******* LOVE THIS THEME!" hahaha nice work as always everyone who has contributed.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (11-01-2011), June'sIphone (10-31-2011), KnightWing (10-31-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    Blue Bootlogo( not best but better than nothing )

3ngag3d Bootlogo Blue.rar
    Here's the Red
    3ngag3d Bootlogo Red.rar
    Sweet

29. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

iZangetsu (10-31-2011)

Still tweaking on the MBEx theme.
    Nice to see your still here June thank you

31. The Following User Says Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (10-31-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smallLUN View Post
    Hi everyone..wassup? love all the mod here... nice works!

sorry, i forgotten to post the link if anyone like it here's the link

SBSetting

Downlaod drop this in UIImages...

Wow, took a long time to find this one. Testing now

33. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (10-31-2011)

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 ... LastLast