Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3ngag3d HD By:JunesiPhone, DC71295, _lllZEROlll_, ieFXx, Redwolfe44, unseen, and bAdGB

Yeah I think times have changed for all of us. I wish that I could have been more involved with this theme and just more involved in the community, but between work, training, and just life in general I personally have been busy as hell. I'm more behind the scenes now, but I'm still involved somewhat and love doing this stuff. I'll be on here more often because I really do enjoy working with the great talen / friends I've made here and helping out everyone in the community. Hopefully it will soon be like the good ol days here at MMI.

Brian
    Last edited by III[ZERO]III; 10-30-2011 at 03:21 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to III[ZERO]III For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (01-24-2012), June'sIphone (10-30-2011)

Well I did up a callbar theme for the blue and red but got no callers lol.
    so you can test them yourselves. hope they are worth it.

3ngag3d Callbar Blue.rar
    3ngag3d Callbar Red.rar

i swear all the drama's that popup in threads sometimes really make you not wanna bother with anything at all.
    the innocent shall suffer with the guilty eh, i'll tell you something that i feel.
    every time i hear some of the veterans here complain about the new crowd just being leeches, it's moral breaking and makes less want to try anything out myself. some claim to do it for the love of doing it and sharing, but most often, it comes across as a shallow lie. more like its done for praise and attention. stop the madness. do we not congregate on these social networks for a brief relief from the stressful daily lives most of us have to go through? why must these things be so much of an issue when 80% or more of the people here will never see each other. we should all be friends and strangers at the same time.

not everyone has photoshop or the means to get it, not everyone has the time or patients to try, not everyone has the determination to actually make an attempt to create. this is an art, everyone can't be a Da Vinci, if they were then the Mona Lisa wouldn't be in a museum then would it. not everyone can code, simple as that. i for the life of me can't even understand what does what. but i do try. got lucky couple times but ask me if I remember what I did, hellz no. its learning a new language all together, i cant do that. had spanish in every grade of school have spanish neighbors, think i can have a conversation or spit at least one sentence properly? dammit i dont even speak proper english.

tell you what, instead of posting a mod or an overlay or something of any sort, how bout posting a full how-to guide and tell me whats easier. trying to teach a class that goes by different timezones and languages or just dropping something plug n play.

Don't bother bashing me for posting this because i already have it engraved into my DNA that if this statement offends you, it means its true to you.

good night, morning, day, afternoon, evening to you all.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (01-24-2012), BOGMAT (10-31-2011), hemptation (11-29-2011), It's Mi (10-30-2011), June'sIphone (10-30-2011), Max_Pa1n (10-30-2011), rjrankin83 (10-30-2011), stratnik (10-30-2011)

@iZangetsu, agree with you totally bro. I'll tell you one thing tho most veterans here started in the same boat as you and me, as a beginner. I for one didnt know anything about PS or HTML5 when I first came here and my first projects / mods where far from good lol, but it takes time and practice and then more time. I don't know who is saying the new people are leaches but I say if your not doing anything wrong don't let them discourage you, who knows you can be the next great. The new peeps are the future.
    Last edited by III[ZERO]III; 10-30-2011 at 04:21 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to III[ZERO]III For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (10-30-2011), stratnik (10-30-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

Guys please don't be offended or upset by my comments FTD boys know how I feel about them personally forget themeing I'm taking about just the fun aspect of hangin in a thread with some of the best sometimes I feel like I'm standing alone trying to keep a thread going for what???It ain't my thread.What's the point?Why should I waste my time keeping a thread going wit mods and not get any recognition for it from the creators
    What an occasional "wow max that's sik" gimme a break.............@Ed what happened to(in iMERAKi) "I'm taking all you guys to the top with me" guess you just meant DC and ZERO. I mustve misunderstood sorry.All good tho cuz I've figured out a solution to my troubles I just won't support,mod,or create anything for any of y'all themes ever again keep your own thread moving

Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post

3ngag3d Callbar Blue.rar
    3ngag3d Callbar Red.rar

i swear all the drama's that popup in threads sometimes really make you not wanna bother with anything at all.
    the innocent shall suffer with the guilty eh, i'll tell you something that i feel.
    every time i hear some of the veterans here complain about the new crowd just being leeches, it's moral breaking and makes less want to try anything out myself. some claim to do it for the love of doing it and sharing, but most often, it comes across as a shallow lie. more like its done for praise and attention. stop the madness. do we not congregate on these social networks for a brief relief from the stressful daily lives most of us have to go through? why must these things be so much of an issue when 80% or more of the people here will never see each other. we should all be friends and strangers at the same time.

not everyone has photoshop or the means to get it, not everyone has the time or patients to try, not everyone has the determination to actually make an attempt to create. this is an art, everyone can't be a Da Vinci, if they were then the Mona Lisa wouldn't be in a museum then would it. not everyone can code, simple as that. i for the life of me can't even understand what does what. but i do try. got lucky couple times but ask me if I remember what I did, hellz no. its learning a new language all together, i cant do that. had spanish in every grade of school have spanish neighbors, think i can have a conversation or spit at least one sentence properly? dammit i dont even speak proper english.

tell you what, instead of posting a mod or an overlay or something of any sort, how bout posting a full how-to guide and tell me whats easier. trying to teach a class that goes by different timezones and languages or just dropping something plug n play.

Don't bother bashing me for posting this because i already have it engraved into my DNA that if this statement offends you, it means its true to you.

G-money going on a tirade lol wow bro don't take Pinoys comment personally I'm almost 100% positive what he said was not aimed at you........I know this for fact cuz I spoke with him on the phone last night so don't sweat it keep doing what your doing cuz when I see others posting stuff it motivates me so thx!!

See it takes me saying something sideways in order for the creators to check in lol
    But poor @numb has been asking for the Alt 2 blue icon set and none of the creators even noticed well they prolly would've if they spent anytime in they're threads......

Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    Sorry you feel that way man. But things have changed a lot for me personally. I don't have as much time as I used to make themes or mods. I'm slowly but surely making my theme. this theme was mostly all June. Yea. Dc zero and I helped but it was very lil IMO as to how much work he put in After I would come on here and see nothing going on after a few days. I really stopped checking the threads unless a theme really fought my attention. As u can see Leg1on as was not really involved in that theme either. I'm trying to make a theme now to try n bring everyone back at least into one thread again. I had great success with iMeraki and everyone helping. I'm hoping this will do the same. I have not said or posted a preview thread bc It's far from being done.The iPod and dialer have taken me a lot. June does a great job of handling his themes. Like he said once. There are few themers that actually still mod and hang in there threads. We are lucky to have him around. But don't let is take away from this thread. He put a lot of work into this theme. I will come around here more and throw up some mods myself. Promise.

Good luck with your next theme Ed I wish you all the best.But I will not support it sorry............I've stuck around you thru a bunch of projects but not this time.......maybe when I start getting the recognition I deserve from the theme creators I'll feel better about supporting certain threads and themes......
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 10-30-2011 at 09:58 AM.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (01-24-2012), GUNNY29 (10-30-2011), Ian Nicoll (10-30-2011), It's Mi (10-30-2011), Pinoy (10-30-2011), stratnik (10-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Guys please don't be offended or upset by my comments FTD boys know how I feel about them personally forget themeing I'm taking about just the fun aspect of hangin in a thread with some of the best sometimes I feel like I'm standing alone trying to keep a thread going for what???It ain't my thread.What's the point?Why should I waste my time keeping a thread going wit mods and not get any recognition for it from the creators
    What an occasional "wow max that's sik" gimme a break.............@Ed what happened to(in iMERAKi) "I'm taking all you guys to the top with me" guess you just meant DC and ZERO. I mustve misunderstood sorry.All good tho cuz I've figured out a solution to my troubles I just won't support,mod,or create anything for any of y'all themes ever again keep your own thread.

Good luck with your next theme Ed I wish you all the best.But I will not support it sorry............I've stuck around you thru a bunch of projects but not this time.......maybe when I start getting the recognition I deserve from the theme creators I'll feel better about supporting certain threads and themes......

As far as me saying taking everyone to the top and dc and zero. I just got them into bAdGb took me a while. And your name has been brought up in a phone convos as well. Your tale t is amazing for what you do. You are right. You don't get the recognition you deserve. And for that I am sorry. But you have to admit. Times have really changed from the XHD and Twilight days. Don't know if everyone has found a new home or they just got tired of seeing the same things. I respect the decision you are making and in the end we are going to be the ones to miss out on a great coders/designers work.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eFXx For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (01-24-2012), lao3hero (10-31-2011), Pinoy (10-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post

3ngag3d Callbar Blue.rar
    3ngag3d Callbar Red.rar

Lol, good stuff Zang! I like to see some fire come out of people. It shows you actually care. Unfortunately for that reason that comment wasn't directed toward you but get some buddy. Say what you feel. I've already told you your a cool cat. And you still are buddy.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (01-24-2012), GUNNY29 (10-30-2011), It's Mi (10-30-2011), Max_Pa1n (10-30-2011)

Man this thread is dry................One would think with 20 creators behind this theme that at least a couple of em would be checking in on the thread stopping by to see what's crackin geez!!(except June at least he's been around thank god)........Time to move on I hate stale threads sorry y'all and no offense to anyone just my opinion.Def not the kinda thread I was expecting considering the peeps behind this theme.......if I'm the only one posting mods there's def something wrong..........I miss the old Ed,Brian and Harley.........boy o boy have things changed

From now on I will no longer support threads that the creators themselves do not support.

Max. I know what you mean by that statmant. But it is hard for a theme creator to be here and support their work when half of this forum are mods and those mods 80% of them are pricked heads.
    I never post to this site. But I always read and know what's going on. I support my team and my boys. But I cannot be and support a place that has no respect and is biased towards other members.

Shoot this post might be deleted or edited by the time you read it. And I'll be surprised if it doesn't.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bAdGigabit For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (01-24-2012), rjrankin83 (10-30-2011)

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,369 Times in 3,770 Posts

If anyone has an issue with the thread I should be contacted via pm, twitter, email etc. No need to bash on people for not being here. This is my theme, no one else's. I am the theme creator. Everyone else listed has helped me greatly with the theme, I took it upon my self to list them directly in the post. So they would get the recognition they deserved. I did not put them there for bashing or for people to expect any other services from them. @max I dunno what you are irritated about, as far as recognition let me know how you recognized for the mods you have done for this theme. Added to the first post? Uploaded to cydia? All this could have been done if you come to me with it. I usually try to do this every theme, but I have not had time to be on this thread like I have liked to. I have a lot of themes out right now, and I have to provide support for all of these. Almost everyone has updated to iOS5 this brings hell to me. Emails daily of people cussing me cause they spent 2.99 on a theme that does not work with there firmware. So my main goal is to update those themes. I know it's to late now cause you've already made your decision, but take this into consideration before drastically changing your attitude to a theme, thread etc. I enjoy your work, and the things you bring to a thread. But I am disappointed in what has happened today.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (01-24-2012), GUNNY29 (10-30-2011), KnightWing (10-30-2011), lao3hero (10-31-2011)

Last post for today.

I think one of the main problems for you theme creators is it's just about the $. All I hear are excuses. You put out a theme, extras and color mods are not perfected, and you move to a new project. Then when the issues are brought up, "I don't have time, I'm busy with something else, life is different" it wasn't so different when you were making it! You found the time then why should it be so hard to find the time now?

If it's that much of a burden stop making new themes and give the one(s) you already have the attention it deserves. It's not that hard to figure out. Can't support it? Don't make it!
    Don't want people to get upset? Don't give 'em a reason! Simple!

A Good Day to you all.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

BOGMAT (10-31-2011), Max_Pa1n (10-30-2011)

Thanks

The theme is complete runs flawlessly. Look through the thread and see who is asking for anything to do with the main theme. If there was i took care of it. Everyone wants extras addons something different.. If someone has a problem with the theme it is taking care of. If you have a problem with an addon or color mod then you should contact the person who has created it.

And once again it was for the money I wouldn't do this. There is no money in themes. You make a theme and you tell me how it goes. Or better yet make ten and still provide support for all of them. It's easy to look at it from the outside and draw conclusions. Until you know how it is don't come at me like that.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 10-30-2011 at 11:37 AM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (01-24-2012), GUNNY29 (10-30-2011), KnightWing (10-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    The theme is complete runs flawlessly. Look through the thread and see who is asking for anything to do with the main theme. If there was i took care of it. Everyone wants extras addons something different.. If someone has a problem with the theme it is taking care of. If you have a problem with an addon or color mod then you should contact the person who has created it.

And once again it was for the money I wouldn't do this. There is no money in themes. You make a theme and you tell me how it goes. Or better yet make ten and still provide support for all of them. It's easy to look at it from the outside and draw conclusions. Until you know how it is don't come at me like that.
    June don't trip man. You are a great guy and ALWAYS put the effort in on your threads. Seems this is just the place that has been picked for people to express themselves. You did a great job completing this theme. Sorry that the drama landed on your doorstep.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (01-24-2012), GUNNY29 (10-30-2011), lao3hero (10-31-2011)

Izangsteu I'm not taking sides i agree with what your saying 100% but if their is one place that statement doesn't belong it's in Junes thread. I haven't come across another themer who still supports all of the themes they have released and still visits all of their threads. June has helped me a lot on here and on twitter always willing.

+1000 on pinoys post.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (10-31-2011), Pinoy (10-30-2011)

Thanks

Thanks for the support, I'm at the zoo with the family, time to put the phone down, and enjoy my time with them. I'll be back later....

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (10-30-2011), lao3hero (10-31-2011), Pinoy (10-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Thanks for the support, I'm at the zoo with the family, time to put the phone down, and enjoy my time with them. I'll be back later....
    Have fun buddy!

Thanks
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

@June I def respect the way you stick out your themes like a real trooper don't think I don't see whos around and who isn't and for that we all thank you and appreciate it.......

Quote Originally Posted by bAdGigabit View Post
    Max. I know what you mean by that statmant. But it is hard for a theme creator to be here and support their work when half of this forum are mods and those mods 80% of them are pricked heads.
    I never post to this site. But I always read and know what's going on. I support my team and my boys. But I cannot be and support a place that has no respect and is biased towards other members.

Shoot this post might be deleted or edited by the time you read it. And I'll be surprised if it doesn't.

This dude is like Charlie from charlies angels lol^^............I hope your statement doesn't get deleted.........but you see what I mean about I gotta say some sideways sh!t for people to take a look wtf is that all about if I wouldn't have said something you guys wouldn't have even sniffed this thread today and that's a fact.........
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 10-30-2011 at 12:01 PM.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (01-24-2012), GUNNY29 (10-30-2011), Pinoy (10-30-2011)

Here's my thoughts. Badgig has split the community up. Its all about clicks now. Whens the last time a badgig member went to Coops thread or DM and dropped a mod? They support themselves. Its like a theme cult as *** as that sounds. Everybody use to mod together. The fact that Max hasn't been even approached by Badgig is a slap in the face. He makes every single one of your threads move. He hasn't been asked to do parts officially for a theme. I'm fairly certain he would decline because Max stands alone. But the offer should have been their. So that's just the way it is. Everybody has their click. Mine is Max and Rick. Farther than that those guys are my friends. So at the end of the day I support them. Ed is a friend of mine and to you this doesn't apply. But right or wrong that's what this place has become. So since my boy is throwing up the peace sign I support him and say suck a fatty to anybody that disagrees!!!!!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (01-24-2012), GUNNY29 (10-30-2011), It's Mi (10-30-2011), Max_Pa1n (10-30-2011)

Time to break out the violin as Modmyi is going through a slow and painful death. Your right. It's not fun anymore. Threads will get 1 page an hour (if lucky) Fu*k I remember the days threads would get 20-30 pages an hour. Those were fun times. Can't bash the "new guys" they don't know any better. They'll just have to run it as we all did before. On that note I'm saying goodbye to modmyi for now. I'll be back when Eds theme releases. Junes your a bro, don't take this to heart. We all respect you and love your content. Enjoy your day man

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (01-24-2012)

Man this thread is dry................One would think with 20 creators behind this theme that at least a couple of em would be checking in on the thread stopping by to see what's crackin geez!!(except June at least he's been around thank god)........Time to move on I hate stale threads sorry y'all and no offense to anyone just my opinion.Def not the kinda thread I was expecting considering the peeps behind this theme.......if I'm the only one posting mods there's def something wrong..........I miss the old Ed,Brian and Harley.........boy o boy have things changed

From now on I will no longer support threads that the creators themselves do not support.
    I've tried getting mods and support on mine but it's dead...

This theme has a really good concept I LOVE the lockscreen good work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    Sorry you feel that way man. But things have changed a lot for me personally. I don't have as much time as I used to make themes or mods. I'm slowly but surely making my theme. this theme was mostly all June. Yea. Dc zero and I helped but it was very lil IMO as to how much work he put in After I would come on here and see nothing going on after a few days. I really stopped checking the threads unless a theme really fought my attention. As u can see Leg1on as was not really involved in that theme either. I'm trying to make a theme now to try n bring everyone back at least into one thread again. I had great success with iMeraki and everyone helping. I'm hoping this will do the same. I have not said or posted a preview thread bc It's far from being done.The iPod and dialer have taken me a lot. June does a great job of handling his themes. Like he said once. There are few themers that actually still mod and hang in there threads. We are lucky to have him around. But don't let is take away from this thread. He put a lot of work into this theme. I will come around here more and throw up some mods myself. Promise.
    Well said bro
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 10-30-2011 at 12:20 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMaC 74's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 203 Posts

Thanks guy's great theme and mods lol reminds me of being back in the school play ground reading all that. "each to there own tho"

The FERRARI images found in the lockscreen file's gave me the incentive to do these...

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iMaC 74 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (10-30-2011), lao3hero (10-31-2011)

Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast