Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] SILEX HD - By Dacal

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words on the setup guys. I am just softening the gradients and adding a 3rd day to the forecast. Will post up a revised screeny shortly.

Updated screenshot of wip:

Can you share this?

For the peeps asking for Waverly's setup....he will share it...I believe that he usually shares if he can, you just have to have patience..he wants to make it perfect for you guys, so just wait
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (10-18-2011)

Additional settings icon requests please. Only a few at a time I need about ten

Action Menu
    Springtomize
    Shrink
    Boot Logo
    Call Bar
    Clean Status
    Haptic Pro

Thanks, more requests later
    Nuclear is nice!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    For the peeps asking for Waverly's setup....he will share it...I believe that he usually shares if he can, you just have to have patience..he wants to make it perfect for you guys, so just wait
    Thanks man. Yep, I am still tweaking that is true. I always share what I make - always have, so it's just a matter of when it's a a point where I am think it's done it will definately be posted here.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

elilab (10-19-2011), Hosko817 (10-18-2011), Ian Nicoll (10-18-2011), KnightWing (10-18-2011), nik1975 (10-18-2011)

Thanks man. Yep, I am still tweaking that is true. I always share what I make - always have, so it's just a matter of when it's a a point where I am think it's done it will definately be posted here.
    I know you enough to know you always true, you don't care for people thanking you all the time, and I'm sure I can speak for everyone when we say that we really appreciate your work. I purchased this because I love the UI, I may have to switch to this, as I love analog clocks

Also, there's a way to remove the UNIAW animations, delete all the css's I believe(or move them) and the animations will go away. UNIAW is an amazing concept, but unfortunately, it is a bit laggy, even on an HD iDevice.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,918 Times in 4,189 Posts

I know you enough to know you always true, you don't care for people thanking you all the time, and I'm sure I can speak for everyone when we say that we really appreciate your work. I purchased this because I love the UI, I may have to switch to this, as I love analog clocks

Also, there's a way to remove the UNIAW animations, delete all the css's I believe(or move them) and the animations will go away. UNIAW is an amazing concept, but unfortunately, it is a bit laggy, even on an HD iDevice.
    I might be able to help here.
    Here is a post I did on another thread, not sure if Dacal has changed the code as I just bought this off Cydia 10 minutes ago but if you can find the lines of code as per the attached screen shot it should work the same. Here is the post from LiveOS.

If you want to disable the animations only.. ie, still get the weather info on your screen then do this:

Open the Widget.html file from the LiveOS Weather.theme folder in any text editor or your html editor, add these two symbols as per the attached screen shot, <!-- at the beginning of the section of code and //--> at the end of the section of code. I have highlighted this in the screenshot below.
    Don't forget to save the file.
    To get the animations back, simply delete these two symbols again.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -123.png  

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

elilab (10-19-2011), Hosko817 (10-18-2011), lao3hero (10-18-2011), RippedThemer (10-19-2011)

Thanks

G'day there Ian. Love the UNIAW part of the widget, and also love the HD analog clock you originally did (I have done a few different mods of it and cited you in the posts as the pioneer and code writer for that so thanks mate).

One question on the UNIAW - I think I asked this ages ago but can't remember what the answer was. Is it possible to have UNIAW to use accuweather for its source? Where I live (Australia) Accuweather is a much more accurate source than what Yahoo is for some reason. I have no idea what data Yahoo uses to calculate its current and expected temps but they hardly ever match up with the official Bureau of Meteorology here.

Cheers mate.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (10-18-2011)

G'day there Ian. Love the UNIAW part of the widget, and also love the HD analog clock you originally did (I have done a few different mods of it and cited you in the posts as the pioneer and code writer for that so thanks mate).

One question on the UNIAW - I think I asked this ages ago but can't remember what the answer was. Is it possible to have UNIAW to use accuweather for its source? Where I live (Australia) Accuweather is a much more accurate source than what Yahoo is for some reason. I have no idea what data Yahoo uses to calculate its current and expected temps but they hardly ever match up with the official Bureau of Meteorology here.

Cheers mate.
    but accuweather us very slow.. and sometimes doesn't load at all, bro..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (10-18-2011)

Thanks

Hi Wave, I never got around to doing this but I think Dacal did it?? Can't remember - Dacal?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (10-18-2011)

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Can you share this?
    I dont want to seem out of line but I notice that you joined back in March, and Ive seen you ask many questions in this, and a couple of other threads, but never hit the thanks button. Its on the bottom left corner of every post and people really appreciate a thanks now and again

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

Dacal (10-19-2011), Ian Nicoll (10-18-2011), nik1975 (10-18-2011), VeggieRonin (01-30-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    I dont want to seem out of line but I notice that you joined back in March, and Ive seen you ask many questions in this, and a couple of other threads, but never hit the thanks button. Its on the bottom left corner of every post and people really appreciate a thanks now and again
    Unless she is using the Modmyi app which doesn't have that luxury I'm afraid.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (10-18-2011)

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Unless she is using the Modmyi app which doesn't have that luxury I'm afraid.
    regardless a written thanks is the norm then. Not trying to rip on her just saying.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (10-18-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    but accuweather us very slow.. and sometimes doesn't load at all, bro..
    It always loads for me Alex and is normally very accurate for my city.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Wave, I never got around to doing this but I think Dacal did it?? Can't remember - Dacal?
    Thanks Ian. I will see what Dacal says.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (10-18-2011), lao3hero (10-18-2011)

regardless a written thanks is the norm then. Not trying to rip on her just saying.
    That's cool.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (10-18-2011)

Thanks

oops
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 10-19-2011 at 12:22 AM.

:/
    Last edited by KnightWing; 10-19-2011 at 12:33 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (10-19-2011)

Thanks

Please disregard my last post regarding this, I just had a quick look and see that Dacal has completely re-worked the widget, I believe you can do the following to disable the heavy animations (you will still get all the weather info + the sun/moon animation for day & night but these are small animations and shouldn't cause a problem.

The method is as described in my previous post but for a different section of code, you just need to add the two symbols before and after the piece of code to disable it as per the attached screen shot.
    Incase the screen shot is unclear for you, the first symbol is <!-- and the second one is //-->
    Place these symbols before and after the section of code as per the screen shot below.

The file to edit in the "Wallpaper.html" file in the "Silex HD Springboard.theme" folder.

Please correct me if I am wrong Dacal.

I vote Dacal deserves a "Gold" title by now, I've certainly seen people get one for a lot less!
    Definitely an accomplished themer and a wizard at coding.

I can forgive her cause she look pretty
    Now if she was a man... well there is just no forgiving her
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-10-19-1.09.41-pm.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 10-19-2011 at 01:00 AM.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (10-19-2011), lao3hero (10-19-2011)

I can forgive her cause she look pretty
    Now if she was a man... well there is just no forgiving her
    .......O_o

32. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (10-19-2011)

Please disregard my last post regarding this, I just had a quick look and see that Dacal has completely re-worked the widget, I believe you can do the following to disable the heavy animations (you will still get all the weather info + the sun/moon animation for day & night but these are small animations and shouldn't cause a problem.

The method is as described in my previous post but for a different section of code, you just need to add the two symbols before and after the piece of code to disable it as per the attached screen shot.
    Incase the screen shot is unclear for you, the first symbol is <!-- and the second one is //-->
    Place these symbols before and after the section of code as per the screen shot below.

The file to edit in the "Wallpaper.html" file in the "Silex HD Springboard.theme" folder.

Please correct me if I am wrong Dacal.

I vote Dacal deserves a "Gold" title by now, I've certainly seen people get one for a lot less!
    Definitely an accomplished themer and a wizard at coding.

I have sent in my support for him

34. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (10-19-2011)

Thanks

.......O_o
    I'm not sure what that means but I said "Thanks" anyway
    Hope you weren't insulting me or something

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast