+ Reply
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] SILEX HD - By Dacal

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ajh73f Hi there, firstly I have to say that finding this theme gave me the motivation to jailbreak my phone for the first time and I am
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,241 Times in 3,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajh73f View Post
    Hi there, firstly I have to say that finding this theme gave me the motivation to jailbreak my phone for the first time and I am so glad I did.
    I have managed to work my way through most of what I wanted to do from the forum but I am still stuck on changing the images on the lock screen. I have located the PSD file but when I select it in iFile nothing happens. Can anyone give me some instruction on how I get this file to execute to create the new image files?
    Thanks in advance for you assistance.

Hi & welcome to MMI.
    .PSD is a Photoshop file, you need Photoshop to use it, you can't open it with iFile and you can remove it from your phone and just keep it on your PC. The .psd files included with most themes now are really included for theme modders.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

ajh73f (03-22-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks Ian. I thought as much but wasn't sure if I could do this on the phone.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi all,
    Firstly, this is a beautiful work of art - my congratulations to everyone who contributed.
    Secondly, a bit of a problem. The lockscreen updates with the time and weather, but the clock is in 24 hour time. The clock on the homescreens are in my preferred 12-hour format. But the weather widget (?) on the homescreens is not in sync with the lockscreen, with the temperature at least 15 degrees higher. Weird. I followed the directions on page 1 to set my zip code in the config.js files, and I have installed the OS6.1 updated files from a page back. I have looked in the updated files but have not found config.js files to fix. Any thoughts are appreciated. Again, thank you for making such a striking theme.

Oh, I have an iPhone 4S, running OS6.1.2, jailbroken.
    Last edited by iRetired; 04-10-2013 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,488 Times in 1,500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRetired View Post
    Hi all,
    Firstly, this is a beautiful work of art - my congratulations to everyone who contributed.
    Secondly, a bit of a problem. The lockscreen updates with the time and weather, but the clock is in 24 hour time. The clock on the homescreens are in my preferred 12-hour format. But the weather widget (?) on the homescreens is not in sync with the lockscreen, with the temperature at least 15 degrees higher. Weird. I followed the directions on page 1 to set my zip code in the config.js files, and I have installed the OS6.1 updated files from a page back. I have looked in the updated files but have not found config.js files to fix. Any thoughts are appreciated. Again, thank you for making such a striking theme.

Oh, I have an iPhone 4S, running OS6.1.2, jailbroken.
    I must look later. Let me 2/3 days, i'm too busy to look now.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I must look later. Let me 2/3 days, i'm too busy to look now.
    I found the discrepancy. In the config.js file for springboard, you have var ampm = true, but in lockscreen, you have var ampm = false.

So I simply changed var ampm = true in both locations, saved, and re-sprung. Works like it should now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iRetired For This Useful Post:

Destan (04-11-2013)

+ Reply
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637