+ Reply
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] SILEX HD - By Dacal

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I dont think folder enhancer is what I'm after. Here's a screenshot for reference... I'm trying to make it so that the background matches the theme when I have a
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I dont think folder enhancer is what I'm after. Here's a screenshot for reference...
    I'm trying to make it so that the background matches the theme when I have a folder open like this. For some reason it reverts back to the last user background I've set.*

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Also, is there any way for the messaging app to show different colours for iMessage versus regular text messages?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How can I remove the SMS theme option? I love the theme but I don't like the way the SMS are themed?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wes8398 View Post
    I dont think folder enhancer is what I'm after. Here's a screenshot for reference...<br>I'm trying to make it so that the background matches the theme when I have a folder open like this. For some reason it reverts back to the last user background I've set.*
    <br><br>This is normal. You have two options. Download folder enhancer or go into ifile and save the theme wallpaper to your camera roll. Then go into your camera roll and set is as your wallpaper. <br><br>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wes8398 View Post
    Also, is there any way for the messaging app to show different colours for iMessage versus regular text messages?
    <br><br>Go to themes/silex hd/bundles/com.apple.chatkit. Here you will see three message bubbles. Just change bubble 1 or 3. <br><br><br>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erikfig View Post
    How can I remove the SMS theme option? I love the theme but I don't like the way the SMS are themed?
    <br><br>Go to themes/silex hd/bundles/com.apple.chatkit and then delete whatever you don't like. <br><br>Make backups of what you delete though just incase you want it back.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kraxik View Post
    <br><br>go to themes/silex hd/bundles/com.apple.chatkit and then delete whatever you don't like. <br><br>make backups of what you delete though just incase you want it back.
    thanks!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can you please explain how to use the PSD File to create my own images? I already modified everything except that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    <br><br>Go to themes/silex hd/bundles/com.apple.chatkit. Here you will see three message bubbles. Just change bubble 1 or 3. <br><br><br>
    Sorry, but how exactly do I change these? I'm "ok" with ifile, I found the files you're referring to (I think), but I don't know how to change 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    <br><br>This is normal. You have two options. Download folder enhancer or go into ifile and save the theme wallpaper to your camera roll. Then go into your camera roll and set is as your wallpaper. <br><br>
    Brilliant! Done!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok, the only thing I need to make this my perfect theme is the following. Can you please let me know how to remove the square ballons on the SMS portion of this theme.

I pretty much wants SMS theme to be the stock one. Can you please help me with this? I deleted the whole com.apple.chatkit and still showing the SMS themed.

Your Theme is Awesome but I just want to have stock theme on SMS.

[RELEASED] SILEX HD - By Dacal-photo-2.png [RELEASED] SILEX HD - By Dacal-photo-1.png

-EDIT-

Nevermind I fix it!
    Last edited by erikfig; 01-11-2012 at 09:55 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey,

The Keyboard does not work?
    The Theme works perfectly.

I hope you can help me.

Sorry for my bad english.

Decus
    Last edited by Decus; 01-14-2012 at 09:46 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Me again. I've noticed that my iPhone 4 really lags a lot with this theme running. Are there any Cydia tweaks or anything that'll make it better with this theme? Also, I'd like to get rid of the silver block behind the clock/date in my status bar. It's not big enough for the date and time option. It's only there when I'm in apps; the springboard status bar doesn't have it and I'd like it to stay that way even when in apps. I'm not sure which folders to go to and what to edit though.

Thanks all!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can anyone make a ibooks icon for this theme please

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    OK, here are widgets I've been working on the last few days. Sorry about the delay (bit of a distraction having knee surgery and all that) but here they are.

First is the forecast widget that is designed to go with the SB Weather widget that Dacal released with his theme. Just select the forecast widget above the weather widget in Winterboard and then change the Accuweather location in the configureMe.js file. It sits nicely below the existing widget to give you either 3 or 2 forecast (to change the widget to 2 day forecast just change the css file it is looking at in the configureMe.js to 'Wav73-2Day'.

TO GET THE SETUP PER THE SCREEN SHOT HAVE THE WIDGETS IN THIS ORDER IN WINTERBOARD:

Silex Wav73-SBForecast (download link below)
    Silex HD Springboard.theme (comes with the official theme release by Dacal)

LINK: Silex Wav73-SBForecast.zip

Next is if you want to have the above setup as well as an analog clock with calendar just download the below two widgets and have them selected in Winterboard in this order:

Silex Wav73-DayDate (download link below)
    Silex Wav73-Anaglog (download link below)
    Silex Wav73-SBForecast (download link above)
    Silex HD Springboard.theme (comes with the official theme release by Dacal)

LINKS:

Silex Wav73-DayDate.zip
    Silex Wav73-Analog.zip

Finally, if you wanted to have a version of the weather widget that isn't animated (without UniAW3) then use this widget instead of the one that came with the release (this also has the 2 or 3 day forecast option as well).

TO GET THE SETUP PER THE SCREEN SHOT HAVE THE WIDGETS IN THIS ORDER IN WINTERBOARD:

Silex Wav73-DayDate (download link above)
    Silex Wav73-Anaglog (download link above)
    Silex Wav73-SB-Non-Anim (download link below)

LINK: Silex Wav73-SB-Non-Anim.zip

3 Day Forecast

2 Day Forecast

Many thanks to Ian Nicoll who first coded the HD analog clock (this mod uses that code) as well as the original makers of the iWeather Widget that is free on Cydia for the forecast weather.

PLEASE NOTE: To get the above widgets to fit I use Iconoclasm 'FiveRows Improved (by Keyaku)' setup along with Gridlock (both available on Cydia).

Enjoy!!
    Waverley73 & Decal,
    This is awesome thank you very much for all the hard work you guys have into this theme.
    I have a quick question: on the forecast widget i have a little problem...here in Canada it's quite cold so when the temp goes into the minus the (-) pushes the number down and they become out of line and outside of the 3 day forecast. Take a look at my attached screenshot. I tried to mess around with CSS file but no luck I can't seem to fix it. If you know how to please let me and I can modify my CSS.
    Thnks again - Awesome them! Love it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello Dacal,

I liked so much your theme SilexHD and I bought it from Cydia. Please, can you tell me how I put my city in the weather widget. I got the zip code from weather like you said but I don't know how to put it in the iPhone... In time, I have iFile, thanks! Sandy

Thanks
    Thanked 19,218 Times in 3,920 Posts

Sandy, In the "Setup" folder, put it in the file called "Config.js".

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Sandy81 (01-20-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

He Dacal,
    Great theme, I bought it in cydia. I want to install the 3 days forecast but where do I put the files.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Sandy, In the "Setup" folder, put it in the file called "Config.js".
    Hello Ian,

It's me again. Thank you very much your help, it works!
    Last edited by Sandy81; 01-20-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 Times in 909 Posts

hi everyone
    just brought the theme of cydia,love it...but could someone show me a pic of where abouts exactly i change the weather in the 3 day forcast and how would i write it???
    i live in derby,derbyshire u.k
    i know accuweather is UKXX0040
    and yahoo is 18114
    many thanks if you can help

hi everyone
    just brought the theme of cydia,love it...but could someone show me a pic of where abouts exactly i change the weather in the 3 day forcast and how would i write it???
    i live in derby,derbyshire u.k
    i know accuweather is UKXX0040
    and yahoo is 18114
    many thanks if you can help

Thanks
    Thanked 8,488 Times in 1,500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Decus View Post
    Hey,

The Keyboard does not work?
    The Theme works perfectly.

I hope you can help me.

Sorry for my bad english.

Decus
    Hi ! You must use Colorkeyboard tweak from Cydia.