Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: [RELEASED] SILEX HD - By Dacal
10-12-2011, 03:18 AM #1[RELEASED / IPHONE 4/4S] SILEX HD - By Dacal
After Jade HD, a new theme by me. New concept, full UI, original icons, animated widgets (weather and pictures). This theme is the aboutissement of days (mainly of nights...) of work. Only one goal : improve your iphone experience.
AVAILABLE ON THEME IT & CYDIA !
A nice video by @iphoneMaster323
Included (but not only) :
* Full UI,
* Original icon concept,
* Animated weather,
* Animated pictures widget,
* Available in 4 languages (english, french, german and spanish),
* SB Settings theme,
* SnowCover Theme (Thanks to @Sp1keM1ke),
* ColorKeyboard theme,...
As always, all my widgets are translates in different language (english, french, spanish and german), as always lot of updates to come...
Thanks to all beta testers, in particular to @Turtlepaw121 (awesome guys, a lot of icons in the package have been made by him), @BoubakAy (tieBreak theme creator, a great theme), @Paradox_v1 (creator of the Jade HD's sounds and maybe... ;o).
A very special thanks to Ian Nicoll, original creator of UniAW3, allowing me to use his work as a base for my theme.
Configuration informations :
1) All widgets are set up with a XXXX.theme/Setup/Config.js file. To get the correct weather zip code, go to Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News and search for your city. The zip code is include in the URL after the search (for exemple, for Tunis : Tunis - Tunis Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather => code is 1442746).
2) If you want to change widget images of the lockscreen, i included a PSD file. Just use it to create the images you want, rename them as 1.png, 2.png,... and put them in Silex HD Lockscreen.theme/Resources/Images/Widget folder. Don't forget, if necessary, to increase/decrease the number in the Config.js file (number in Config.js = number of images in the widget folder). Fyi, the apparition of pictures on the LS is random.
3) For icons positionning on the springboard, you can use Gridlock. To remove default clock on the lockscreen, you can use Lockscreen Clock Hide (both available on Cydia).
Last edited by Dacal; 01-22-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: released
The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:
anig (01-07-2012), BadJ3d1 (01-08-2012), Bellcross (10-12-2011), ByteArt (11-06-2011), cocoon (11-21-2011), cukhiem (10-25-2011), da"S"master (10-16-2011), DarkDei (10-16-2011), Darrenrooster (02-19-2012), Drdamage (10-14-2011), elilab (12-01-2011), frost90 (11-18-2011), GadgetGurl (10-13-2011), GaN-MaN (10-16-2011), Hosko817 (10-17-2011), Ian Nicoll (10-14-2011), iRetired (04-10-2013), Jazzman UK (12-04-2011), jjk454ss (02-08-2012), k.nitsua (10-23-2011), kai312 (10-12-2011), KnightWing (10-21-2011), kormos (10-21-2011), lao3hero (10-12-2011), littlelisa63 (01-21-2012), lostinthemes (12-27-2011), Mary48336 (04-26-2012), MayoWarrior13 (04-27-2012), mike88000 (10-13-2011), mikelikesanime (10-21-2011), MontyLife (10-17-2011), MUFC55 (10-16-2011), Nic.man (10-13-2011), nicoand (10-22-2011), phreakazoidz (07-17-2012), Pinoy (10-12-2011), R.Mortera (10-13-2011), Ramses2 (10-13-2011), ReBourne (10-27-2011), renolove (10-15-2011), RippedThemer (11-18-2011), RKO1195 (05-02-2013), ruedi04 (10-13-2011), simer_cool (10-24-2011), Smitbeat (08-10-2012), Spanka (12-02-2011), stratnik (03-12-2013), togomaku (10-12-2011), VeggieRonin (01-30-2012), Waverley73 (10-21-2011), zocker48 (10-20-2011)