Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] SILEX HD - By Dacal

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    Hi Dacal, I have same problem here.. I checked everything but I stil can't get the widget to show up on my SB.. Pls help.. Thanks..
    What firmware are you on? Also, the clock widget isn't even out, it's by Waverly, he said it should be released within a day. Make sure the sb weather is selected in winterboard as well.[/QUOTE]

im on iphone 4 4.3.3, i mean the clock n weather widget by Dacal.. i already checked all in winterboard... thanks

This is LoadingSrcreens that I have to edit than the original ... I saw the original work of the theme is not beautiful ... so I do my way ...

I have taken some photos of iNZTW3 theme ... and then I left Google ...^^

Hey everyone ... I asked for a show about the weather ... I know that want to update the weather must have 3G or Wi-Fi ... but I wonder what is a highly customizable weather remains last update was finished as when no wifi or 3G, it still status quo at that time was not?
    HTC's Android like that ... when you turn on wifi and 3g to update the weather information will be new ... but when off it remains at its last update ..
    Who know, help me?
    thank
    Last edited by renolove; 10-20-2011 at 10:36 PM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to renolove For This Useful Post:

Dacal (10-21-2011), nik1975 (10-22-2011), Spanka (12-02-2011), VeggieRonin (01-30-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Xiong View Post
    What firmware are you on? Also, the clock widget isn't even out, it's by Waverly, he said it should be released within a day. Make sure the sb weather is selected in winterboard as well.
    im on iphone 4 4.3.3, i mean the clock n weather widget by Dacal.. i already checked all in winterboard... thanks[/QUOTE]

The analog clock is by waverly...if you mean the Digital clock, then it should work, as I'm on 4.3.3 on an iPhone 4 too, and it works fine

Quote Originally Posted by renolove View Post
    This is LoadingSrcreens that I have to edit than the original ... I saw the original work of the theme is not beautiful ... so I do my way ...

I have taken some photos of iNZTW3 theme ... and then I left Google ...^^

Hey everyone ... I asked for a show about the weather ... I know that want to update the weather must have 3G or Wi-Fi ... but I wonder what is a highly customizable weather remains last update was finished as when no wifi or 3G, it still status quo at that time was not?
    HTC's Android like that ... when you turn on wifi and 3g to update the weather information will be new ... but when off it remains at its last update ..
    Who know, help me?
    thank
    Thx ! I like your images.

For what you ask, it's already the case. If no internet, SB widget keep last informations received. Unfortunatly, not possible for the LS, cause it reloads completly and lost all informations every times you unlock/lock your phone.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

bombmom (10-21-2011), Ian Nicoll (10-21-2011), nik1975 (10-21-2011)

im on iphone 4 4.3.3, i mean the clock n weather widget by Dacal.. i already checked all in winterboard... thanks
    The analog clock is by waverly...if you mean the Digital clock, then it should work, as I'm on 4.3.3 on an iPhone 4 too, and it works fine[/QUOTE]

It just won't work for my phone, not just the digital clock, even the weather also won't work.. Did anyone know wat cause this problem? Many thanks..

Thanks
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

I had a knee operation today (with a full knee reconstruction to follow in a month or so) and are on some pretty heavy stuff at the moment so sorry, there will be a bit of a delay on the release of the widgets I've been working on.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

Dacal (10-21-2011), elilab (10-21-2011), KnightWing (10-21-2011), lao3hero (10-21-2011), nik1975 (10-21-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I had a knee operation today (with a full knee reconstruction to follow in a month or so) and are on some pretty heavy stuff at the moment so sorry, there will be a bit of a delay on the release of the widgets I've been working on.
    Break a leg bro!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

Waverley73 (10-21-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Xiong View Post
    The analog clock is by waverly...if you mean the Digital clock, then it should work, as I'm on 4.3.3 on an iPhone 4 too, and it works fine
    It just won't work for my phone, not just the digital clock, even the weather also won't work.. Did anyone know wat cause this problem? Many thanks..[/QUOTE]

Just look in winterboard and put springboard theme above silex HD main theme in winterboard. If don't work, look that you don't make a mistake in Config.js file. If it don't work again, reinstall the theme to see if it work with no change.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Break a leg bro!
    Haha, I did everything else possible to the knee Alex so might as well as broken it too lmao.

Haha, I did everything else possible to the knee Alex so might as well as broken it too lmao.
    lol but actually what happened?

Thanks

lol but actually what happened?
    It is an old sporting injury (basketball) from like ages ago that got re-injured. Ruptured both catilages and also ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament (the main one in the knee).

They fixed the cartilage today and will do the full reconstruction a bit later (they didn't think it was going to be that bad today so wasn't prepared for a full reco).

I've got a ton of sick leave owing so I'm well covered there.

It is an old sporting injury (basketball) from like ages ago that got re-injured. Ruptured both catilages and also ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament (the main one in the knee).

They fixed the cartilage today and will do the full reconstruction a bit later (they didn't think it was going to be that bad today so wasn't prepared for a full reco).

I see. Get well soon

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

Waverley73 (10-21-2011)

Thanks

I see. Get well soon
    Thanks heaps brother \m/

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (10-21-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Thx ! I like your images.

For what you ask, it's already the case. If no internet, SB widget keep last informations received. Unfortunatly, not possible for the LS, cause it reloads completly and lost all informations every times you unlock/lock your phone.
    Thanks very much Dacal

For information, chatkit on iOS 5 is partly solved in new winterboard release. Just a problem on MMS imageBubble. Saurik is working on it.
    Last edited by Dacal; 10-21-2011 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    It just won't work for my phone, not just the digital clock, even the weather also won't work.. Did anyone know wat cause this problem? Many thanks..
    Just look in winterboard and put springboard theme above silex HD main theme in winterboard. If don't work, look that you don't make a mistake in Config.js file. If it don't work again, reinstall the theme to see if it work with no change.[/QUOTE]

It finally work after I update to the latest winterboard.. thanks all for the help!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Xiong For This Useful Post:

Dacal (10-21-2011)

Widgets aren't important, you just get yourself better. Good luck bro

25. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

Waverley73 (10-21-2011)

My best wishes.. Waverly

27. The Following User Says Thank You to froggy1 For This Useful Post:

Waverley73 (10-21-2011)

Thanks

Widgets aren't important, you just get yourself better. Good luck bro
    Thanks bro \m/

Quote Originally Posted by froggy1 View Post
    My best wishes.. Waverly
    Thank you

Thanks

OK, here are widgets I've been working on the last few days. Sorry about the delay (bit of a distraction having knee surgery and all that) but here they are.

First is the forecast widget that is designed to go with the SB Weather widget that Dacal released with his theme. Just select the forecast widget above the weather widget in Winterboard and then change the Accuweather location in the configureMe.js file. It sits nicely below the existing widget to give you either 3 or 2 forecast (to change the widget to 2 day forecast just change the css file it is looking at in the configureMe.js to 'Wav73-2Day'.

TO GET THE SETUP PER THE SCREEN SHOT HAVE THE WIDGETS IN THIS ORDER IN WINTERBOARD:

Silex Wav73-SBForecast (download link below)
    Silex HD Springboard.theme (comes with the official theme release by Dacal)

LINK: Silex Wav73-SBForecast.zip

Next is if you want to have the above setup as well as an analog clock with calendar just download the below two widgets and have them selected in Winterboard in this order:

Silex Wav73-DayDate (download link below)
    Silex Wav73-Anaglog (download link below)
    Silex Wav73-SBForecast (download link above)
    Silex HD Springboard.theme (comes with the official theme release by Dacal)

LINKS:

Silex Wav73-DayDate.zip
    Silex Wav73-Analog.zip

Finally, if you wanted to have a version of the weather widget that isn't animated (without UniAW3) then use this widget instead of the one that came with the release (this also has the 2 or 3 day forecast option as well).

TO GET THE SETUP PER THE SCREEN SHOT HAVE THE WIDGETS IN THIS ORDER IN WINTERBOARD:

Silex Wav73-DayDate (download link above)
    Silex Wav73-Anaglog (download link above)
    Silex Wav73-SB-Non-Anim (download link below)

LINK: Silex Wav73-SB-Non-Anim.zip

3 Day Forecast

2 Day Forecast

Many thanks to Ian Nicoll who first coded the HD analog clock (this mod uses that code) as well as the original makers of the iWeather Widget that is free on Cydia for the forecast weather.

PLEASE NOTE: To get the above widgets to fit I use Iconoclasm 'FiveRows Improved (by Keyaku)' setup along with Gridlock (both available on Cydia).

Enjoy!!
    Last edited by Waverley73; 10-21-2011 at 08:30 PM.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (10-22-2011), Dacal (10-22-2011), elilab (10-22-2011), Fattone66 (10-21-2011), froggy1 (10-21-2011), Hosko817 (10-22-2011), Ian Nicoll (10-22-2011), KnightWing (10-21-2011), krkakatoapr (11-06-2011), lao3hero (10-23-2011), mike88000 (10-22-2011), nik1975 (10-21-2011), Spanka (12-02-2011), tb3n (07-11-2012)

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast