Page 99 of 111 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2204

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Existenz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Markdooler View Post
    Yea I got that too.

What file did you modify?
    ifile var/stash/themes/IANS-Lockscreen.theme/images/rainbow...that folder needs to be copied to var/stash/themes/IANS-Lockscreen.theme/resources/images/weather...after i did that everything fired up just fine. Hope that helps.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jadelover1234 View Post
    ifile var/stash/themes/IANS-Lockscreen.theme/images/rainbow...that folder needs to be copied to var/stash/themes/IANS-Lockscreen.theme/resources/images/weather...after i did that everything fired up just fine. Hope that helps.
    Cheers. That worked a treat.

that was weird, my whole post was deleted..

anyway, all of a sudden my clock, weather and calendar widgets just went dark?? the rss widget in my Pages theme also stopped working.. seems like whatever i was using ifile to configure is not working... this happening to anyone else?? all my icons and the rest of the theme is working ok, just the widgets... help!!

Thanks

maybe some sort of an issue with perpagehtml?

I got it to come back. I noticed i couldn't load any web pages either, so I toggled off 3g and put it back on again, resprang and everything is back.. whew!! i was worried for a second.. that never happened before..

Another question, do you think having this animated weather widget really drains the battery?? i mean, i am losing like 15% an hour using this theme..anyone else notice this?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kfluehr View Post
    Another question, do you think having this animated weather widget really drains the battery?? i mean, i am losing like 15% an hour using this theme..anyone else notice this?
    Nope. Do you have more than one copy of the widget active in perpage?

I don't think so.. please forgive the dumb question but how would I know if I did? and I also have an animated weather widget on my lockscreen.. is that just too much animation for the battery?

Thanks

Depends what else your running. I prefer not to have animations on the lockscreen. Jailbreaking is very individual, for the user and device.

On the perpage app, you should just have the widget once. If it's showing more than once, you have it loading up more than one.

looking at the perpage, I see the existenz-page1, the page1 norss and then all the other existenz pages. then I have ian mod, and then i also have pages theme loaded so all those things are showing, but I only have the existenz no rss on page1, then a few pages things on pages 2-5 but they arent widgets, just those badges..

Thanks

So you have existenz page 1 and existenz no rss? If so then your running two and need to deselect existenz page 1. If not, then I don't know. Could be a tweak you have, a combination of a tweak and theme. Could be anything!

no, I belive I only have existenz no rss chosen for page 1. I just mean when you open up perpage, it lists everything you can choose, but you have to choose one and then pick the page you want it on, correct?

Thanks

Yes. Not sure what's up then...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Can someone make me this image without the weather label? And obviously a transparent background?

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Yes. Not sure what's up then...
    I love this theme but i might have to stop using it... i started at 100% at 6:45am and by 8:15 now I am at 79%!!! thats crazy.. all because of moving clouds on my homescreen?? might have to go to a dreamboard theme or go back to a static, boring theme... ugh

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this theme but i might have to stop using it... i started at 100% at 6:45am and by 8:15 now I am at 79%!!! thats crazy.. all because of moving clouds on my homescreen?? might have to go to a dreamboard theme or go back to a static, boring theme... ugh
    If I may interject an opinion, my battery life is pretty good but I am used to my Nexus and that device lasts about 5 hours with the same amount of use.
    Now please know that that is with a extended battery (2100ma).

Thanks
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

my battery was much better before JB and having a theme.. it has to be the widgets and stuff.. a lot of my tweaks arent constant and should not be killing my battery. I guess I will go to a stock theme and experiment and see how it effects my battery..

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

my battery was much better before JB and having a theme.. it has to be the widgets and stuff.. a lot of my tweaks arent constant and should not be killing my battery. I guess I will go to a stock theme and experiment and see how it effects my battery..

Now I to had better battery life before JB'ing to and that is before messing with themes.
    But I migrated back to my iPh4s from my Nexus because the JB apps, tweaks, give me the best device experience.
    I'd be interested to hear what tweak, app's, or theme, you find are impacting you device dramatically.

If you prefer not posting you findings in the thread PM me.

Thanks
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

Thanks
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

Try Battery Fix iOS 5. What I did also was instead of updating every 30 mins I set it to a hour or so. You can still have the theme just disable the animations. I forgot what code it is. You can just copy it place it somewhere in ifile like documents and delete it from the widget. Then if you want it add it back in. Just a suggestion.

ok. not sure I ever heard about Battery fix.. what does it do?
    I will go into ifile and change my weather update to maybe every 90 minutes and see if that helps. i love the theme and really like the look of the moving clouds and sun.. I mean, I have a charger at my work desk so I guess I can deal with it.. it just shocks me how quickly it drains.

Page 99 of 111 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 ... LastLast