+ Reply
Page 52 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2204

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Existenz

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
@Blue: sorry i got confused. The last email update I got from u is version 1.0. But I went into ThemeIt and it says version 1.01. So should I download
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

@Blue: sorry i got confused. The last email update I got from u is version 1.0. But I went into ThemeIt and it says version 1.01. So should I download from ThemeIt for the latest version?

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,910 Times in 3,228 Posts

No, both versions are 100% the same.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (12-09-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    No, both versions are 100% the same.
    Okie dokie thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

I need a information from ColorKeyboard users:

i have a iphone 4, iOS 5.0.1 and use ColorKeyboard, latest version:

As you can see the shift button on Spotlight is allways light blue (1) till i press it once (2), also on other stock themes (3). Is this a known bug of CK or related to my iOS version ?
    Same here on ios 5.0. On every Keyboard Theme what i tried.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Where do i get the "ians calemder mod" from.
    It Looks awesome....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by llyodtyod2 View Post
    First off love the theme. This thing is perfect!

Is it possible for someone with Icon Makeing expierience to make me a TMZ icon that is clear like the calendar Weather and clock icons? I changed my RSS feed to TMZ and thought it would be cool to put that icon on the first page. Any help would be greatly appreciated! And thanks again Blue and Ian for the awsome theme!

If nobody is able to make this icon, can you just help me by telling me where the Clock, Weather, or Calander icon is located and i can just copy it into the bundle folder of the TMZ app. This should work right?

Thanks in advance for your help!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TWEBB911 View Post
    I think you should take another look at this topic. If you open up the keyboard and press the caps button once, and than twice you will see that this is in fact a bug.
    Oh i see now after trying that. Guess i never really noticed it much but see the difference now. Guess because my keyboard skin isn't too dark to begin with is why i don't notice it but for sure on the black keyboard being made here, would look pretty bad and make a big difference. Sorry, misunderstood.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 884 Posts

If nobody is able to make this icon, can you just help me by telling me where the Clock, Weather, or Calander icon is located and i can just copy it into the bundle folder of the TMZ app. This should work right?

They aren't actually icons. It's on the background. I'll have a go at making a TMZ tiny icon tomorrow or Sunday.

For the time being just use a blank image as the TMZ icon and then place it over the rss icon.

My iPhone is a Part of Me simer_cool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,429 Times in 339 Posts

What is TMZ???

edit: blue didnt made the icons for clock, weather and calender. they are just the transparent images used for these three but if u still want them they are located in

bundles/com.apple.mobilecal
    bundles/com.apple.mobiletimer
    bundles/com.apple.weather

Last edited by simer_cool; 12-09-2011 at 11:13 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to simer_cool For This Useful Post:

llyodtyod2 (12-09-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simer_cool View Post
    What is TMZ???
    An app about celebrity stuff.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

simer_cool (12-09-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This may be a very stupid question but is it possible to make the story appearing in the RSS widget a link that will open up if it is clicked on?

Thanks

This may be a very stupid question but is it possible to make the story appearing in the RSS widget a link that will open up if it is clicked on?
    Put an rss app on top of the widget and make it have a blank icon. Then when you press the widget the app will open.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

llyodtyod2 (12-09-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Put an rss app on top of the widget and make it have a blank icon. Then when you press the widget the app will open.
    Thank you for your help! I was trying that with the TMZ app and I got it to be transparent, however the outline of the icon is still showing. I think that is the icon mask part. I am not sure how to make that go away...

Thanks

in theory it is.

if you see post 1 , blue has put a link up for where the javascript can be built for your rss feed(s).

I have edited mine to include a second feed , and one of the options when building the JS is for hyperlinks.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

llyodtyod2 (12-09-2011)

Thanks

Yes, all icons are stored at bundle folders. Open Library/ExistenZ.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilecal and youīll find a blank icon for the calendar ("[email protected]"). Copy this to the bundle folder of your TMZ app (make sure itīs named like the icon in your TMZ app, mostly all app icons are named [email protected] at bundle folders, but sometimes not). Thats all.

You can also place your favorite weather app on the weather widget with that simple method

Thank you for your help! I was trying that with the TMZ app and I got it to be transparent, however the outline of the icon is still showing. I think that is the icon mask part. I am not sure how to make that go away...
    mmh. Okay, i also have issues retheming appstore apps icons on iOS 5.
    1. The icon mask works fine on stock iOS apps and Cydia apps and with ThemeIconMaker (TIM)
    2. Itīs possible to design completly new icons for this iOS and Cydia apps at bundle folders.
    3. Itīs not possible to design own icons for app store apps. WinterBoard/iOS allways uses the icon mask partly or completly or wrong on this apps.
    Probably another WInterBoard bug

So try the old icons folder method for theming icons, works for sure:
    At the Existenz.theme folder, create a new folder named "Icons", copy the blank Calendar icon in TWICE and name one of it "TMZ.png" and the other "[email protected]" and respring. The icons must be named case sensitive like on your springboard (tmz - TMZ - Tmz ?!). NOTE: You must enable the Summerboard mode at the WinterBoard app for the icons folder to work.
    Last edited by Blue; 12-09-2011 at 02:29 PM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KraXik (12-09-2011), lao3hero (12-12-2011), llyodtyod2 (12-09-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pixi76 View Post
    Where do i get the "ians calemder mod" from.
    It Looks awesome....
    Look here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6314759

Thanks

Anyone else have this issue? Can't figure out what's causing it. When on a call the image is fine. When I press the power button while on a call to lock the screen the background jumps up about a half inch and stays that way as long as the device is locked.Existenz-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323466662.401810.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Existenz-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323466870.376782.jpg  

24. The Following User Says Thank You to wukillabee For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-09-2011)

Thanks

i see, itīs only visible at the 40 pixels of the statusbar. Iīll take a look if there is maybe a blank statusbar graphic that must rethemed.

EDIT: Could you please test the following:

At folder TelephonyUI.framework delete: BarLCD@2x~iphone.png and/or delete "[email protected]" and test it again.

This graphics are made transparent (needed to get rid of the lockscreen clock). Probably they usually cover your contact picture on iOS. If so there is no other solution till a real NoLockscreen clock tweak comes out.
    Last edited by Blue; 12-09-2011 at 03:25 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (12-12-2011)

Thanks

i see, itīs only visible at the 40 pixels of the statusbar. Iīll take a look if there is maybe a blank statusbar graphic that must rethemed.

EDIT: Could you please test the following:

At folder TelephonyUI.framework delete: BarLCD@2x~iphone.png and/or delete "[email protected]" and test it again.

This graphics are made transparent (needed to get rid of the lockscreen clock). Probably they usually cover your contact picture on iOS. If so there is no other solution till a real NoLockscreen clock tweak comes out.
    Nope. I first delete the first file you mentioned, respring, no effect. I then deleted the second file you mentioned, respring, no effect. Still the same issue.

To hide the lockscreen clock I use ClockHide-PK from cydia. Think it's the only one right now actually for ios5?

Silly me didn't back up these 2 files i just deleted. Will it have any ill effect now i that i deleted those 2 files? Appreciate the help and happy to test things out for you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Ian! I would like to have the same screen and setup that you have in this screen. Is it possible for you to share? I'm on IOS 5.0.1 if that matters. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurence0609 View Post
    Hi Ian! I would like to have the same screen and setup that you have in this screen. Is it possible for you to share? I'm on IOS 5.0.1 if that matters. Thanks
    I like this mod very mutch so please send me this calender mod.
    BIG THANX

Existenz-img_0123.png
    Last edited by Rob van Gils; 12-09-2011 at 04:01 PM.