Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111
Results 2,201 to 2,204 of 2204

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Existenz

Off topic: Sorry guys just wanted to let everybody in know just in case any of you have the same problem I had last night. I install a tweak last night and got my phone on safe mode, delete the tweak and nothing, install crashReporter and it says the problem could be two other tweaks delete both and still nothing. Delete everything one by one and still on safe mode. So I decided to delete (Substratre Sabe Mode) which delete everything from cydia after that reboot my phone and my phone was like new. Install all my stuff again and good to go. I hope this help in case somebody have the same problem and don't want to restore and loose they jailbreak. Again sorry I'm of topic but I hope this help just in case.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

I was wondering to anyone that can help me, Is there a way I can delete some code in the html to remove not just the calendar but also the weather and digital clock and just have the rss widget for existenz? I like the look of it.

Blue!!!
    Are you going to add an update for iPhone 5, I bought the tweak when I had a 4s, but your theme is one of the reasons I jailbreak, please update it to format it for the iPhone 5, or at least let us know when an update might be coming out, thanks you're the best!

The same to me, Seraphim R! For me it is also one of the reason for jailbreak, that theme! I'm even ready to pay for the update up to 6.1.3 (my iOS) or higher.
    Mr Bluemetal, can you be so smart and kind to do it?

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111